Search found 711 matches

by black
March 31st, 2007, 3:33 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

i feel things have changes since the 1700's and the 60's. thats how i feel, and because a few angry people here feel otherwsie im not going to change my mind. we had this discusion before ain't nuthin changed racism is still rampant, we're still out here struggling, we're still segregated, we're st...
by black
March 29th, 2007, 2:12 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

i really dont give two shits about rednecks, go give their daughters a big black baby. i don't do the white thang, besides ain't you a redneck? because some people on here's logic amazes me. your in a league of your own. because i'm white and i'm not fighting for what "you" believe in your mad. if ...
by black
March 27th, 2007, 2:05 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

why are you trying to turn the tabels on me? turning the tables on you? man please you've been the same racist dude ever since i got on this board and the same dude i ain''t never liked. you keep thinking there is a difference between you acme but there ain't you wake up mad at white people every d...
by black
March 25th, 2007, 5:28 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

Re: Fox News

TeeKay wrote: Yeah but your acting like "viewing" stormfront makes someone a full blown racist straight up, rather than maybe the person was curious or bored,you've viewed the site havent you?
it's all good, don't trip.
by black
March 25th, 2007, 5:27 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

yeah i hear you people talk and your all assholes so i judge you all like a bunch of assholes. an asshole calling somebody else an asshole. lol, what is the world coming to? your only hear because your complaining gets accepted by everyone else here and you call it "liberating yourself". i'm only h...
by black
March 24th, 2007, 5:02 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: CHICANOS NO LONGER DESIRE TO BE PART OF MEXICO
Replies: 91
Views: 18025

I'm just going to say this. I never called myself a chicano. I never called any of my friends or relatives chicano. To the point that that word sounds weird to me. I have always called myself Mexican and nothing else. I always called everybody else a Mexican if I knew their parents where born in Me...
by black
March 24th, 2007, 5:00 am
Forum: Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues
Topic: The Great Global Warming Swindle (Complete)
Replies: 11
Views: 4301

one of your better post, this global warming scare is a bunch of BS. climate has all ways changed and for people to say that man is the cause of it is some bull shit. mars, pluto and jupiter are all experiencing global warming and nobody is living on them planets. so how do you explain global warmin...
by black
March 24th, 2007, 4:47 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

Re: Fox News

I understand what you're saying there. I'm pretty sure though that there's a handful of people on this site, some not even posting that belong to racist websites and are here merely to observe. So I'll give TeeKay the benefit of the doubt and assume he was doing something similar. Lurking on Stormf...
by black
March 24th, 2007, 4:42 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

aww the angry black guy doesnt like me. i feel so bad. i never liked you dam goat. i never judge someone until i hear them talk judging from your comments on this board i find that hard to believe. and everyone on here talks like a bunch of assholes. well kick rocks then goat. take your complaining...
by black
March 23rd, 2007, 3:06 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: "The Gangsta Rap Coloring Book"
Replies: 15
Views: 3036

I think you'd have a hard time proving that. Hard time proving what? that violence in images and t.v. can make kids become violent and that negative images of a gangsta rapper will have kids wanting to grow up to be gangsta instead of being a lawyer or doctor? but ultimately it falls on the parent....
by black
March 23rd, 2007, 2:41 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: "The Gangsta Rap Coloring Book"
Replies: 15
Views: 3036

Hell wrote:
black wrote:
Hell wrote:I don't see what the big fuss is about it's just rappers with gunz inside of an coloring comic book it's not a big deal.
are you serious?
Yea i am dead serious about this it's nothing really bad about it.
okay well good luck with that.
by black
March 23rd, 2007, 2:38 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Dr. Francis Cress-Welsing!!
Replies: 3
Views: 1246

Good post.
by black
March 23rd, 2007, 2:36 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

and fu-- you too black. you think i give a fu-- about what you say? your the type of guy that if someone doesnt agree with you, you say "they're a racist". you want me to respect your opinion, well respect mine or fu-- off. this board is such a joke... whaha, what the fu-- am i going to respect you...
by black
March 23rd, 2007, 2:30 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

Re: Fox News

Oh noes, I was checking out websites the other day and this pop-up appeared for some gay porn site. I just glanced at it and closed it, I didn't email the makers to complain or anything but does that make me gay now? God, I hope not because then I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe. Lol ep what you...
by black
March 23rd, 2007, 2:23 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

Re: Fox News

you see teekay, your not fighting the system and injustice of fox news or even care about it to the extent people like "black" do, therefore because your white your a racist. if you were black youd be a sellout. Shut the fuck up, i don't think all white people are the devil and i don't think that a...
by black
March 23rd, 2007, 2:18 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

and fu-- you too black. you think i give a fu-- about what you say? your the type of guy that if someone doesnt agree with you, you say "they're a racist". you want me to respect your opinion, well respect mine or fu-- off. this board is such a joke... whaha, what the fuck am i going to respect you...
by black
March 21st, 2007, 8:23 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: "The Gangsta Rap Coloring Book"
Replies: 15
Views: 3036

Hell wrote:I don't see what the big fuss is about it's just rappers with gunz inside of an coloring comic book it's not a big deal.
are you serious?
by black
March 21st, 2007, 5:43 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

justice league wrote: not YOU se11... I was talking about X.
he's the one thats taking up bmoh's cause....
haha 88 is that you? you come to rescue se11's faggots ass?
by black
March 21st, 2007, 5:42 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

'X' wrote:
se11 wrote: i dont care what you or X or any of the other retards on this site think of me.
Your gayness and sensativity already proved the opposite of what you saying here. You whine and b!@#$ more than some of these females on here...MAN UP!!! :arrow:

lol.
by black
March 21st, 2007, 5:38 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

Re: Fox News

TeeKay wrote: i watch it, its entertaining even though i know its BS and it was proven years ago when they were cutting shit out about how bad the situation was in iraq, but how does that make some racist?
says the dude who hangs out in the singles thread of a white power site.
by black
March 21st, 2007, 5:36 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

who the fu-- cares what the media does. they report what they want anyway. are you serious? because racism is being reported you fuckin goat and most people get their racist views from the media. if whites want to so called get rid of racism then all things have to be accountable that includes the ...
by black
March 19th, 2007, 4:56 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

A Ghost wrote:
black wrote:I got know problem with A_ghost(he alright times when he ain't chasin broads all day.),
You know how i roll... :D

Image
lol
by black
March 19th, 2007, 4:55 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

everyones getting all worked up about nothing. have your own opinion and dont worry about anyone elses. yeah people are going to talk about obama, some people dont want a black president. but if all your worried about is race in the president you got your priorities a little mixed up. it figures yo...
by black
March 18th, 2007, 2:42 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: "JIM CROW" LAWS
Replies: 5
Views: 1572

Good post.
by black
March 18th, 2007, 2:39 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Goodbye Uncle Tom PT 1
Replies: 5
Views: 1577

Good post bruh.
by black
March 18th, 2007, 2:32 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

-its called an opinion, and i see your either to ignorant or stupid to accept it :cry: . So what you going back and requoting my stuff? Look at what you quoted and look at the thread you quoted it from . I dont call that being a clown i call that stupid ! ha ha, mental -whats your deal with me anyw...
by black
March 16th, 2007, 4:21 pm
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

GTS wrote:LOL at just fox news, wake up all news is bias.
black wrote: Yeah them mufuckas is biased and racist like mufucka. but its not just them alot of media is liked that.
by black
March 16th, 2007, 4:19 pm
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

johnnnny wrote: -HEY BLACK HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FOX DOING ALL THIS STUPID SHIT????????
same way i feel about you clown.
johnnny wrote:obama sounds too much like osama.....
^^^^ sounds like that fox news bit to me
by black
March 16th, 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

Re: Fox News

I think journalistically, Fox News is the biggest pile of shit in the world. They are complete hippocrits. Yeah them mufuckas is biased and racist like mufucka. but its not just them alot of media is liked that. i be laughin at how some of these dudes on here be saying they not racist but yet they ...
by black
March 16th, 2007, 3:37 pm
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

Re: Fox News

"Anybody surprised at this?" They shouldn't be surprised fox is fox and a goat a goat. It's not those like the ones quoted on this video that bothers me, I can respect the ones who who can be brutally honest about how they feel about us. It's the ones who use them bs lines like- they "love everybod...
by black
March 16th, 2007, 7:04 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Fox News
Replies: 107
Views: 18101

Fox News

Fuck Fox, that's real.





by black
March 16th, 2007, 12:40 am
Forum: Race & Religion
Topic: Tego says skin color's still a major issue for Latinos.
Replies: 46
Views: 12984

rocstar wrote: Black is Black, regardless of your dialect.
trill shit.

good post X.