Civil War

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Civil War

Unread post by aaalex » March 4th, 2006, 11:16 am

This is something that puzzles me very much. Surenos migrated up north are usually united on the forefront. Sometimes like in oakland: BorderBrotherGang and SouthSideLocos fight eachother.

In Southern California their is hella civil War between surenos and other surenos. Blue versus Blue has come forth. Sur has turned against Sur. Why is this? Too nortenos it sounds rediculous. Nortenos are more united- their is not alot of red on red like it use-too-be. In San Jose Nortenos get alog with other Norteno sets. But in Southern California Surenos have nothing better else too do but too turn on eachother. Surenos get bored easily since their are know northern sets too punk around. For this reason Different hoods and varrios have been dukeing in out for decades. For Example: MS-13 and 18st are enemies, Florencia 13 and playboysurenos are enemies, white fence and marivella gang are rivals, & Vickys town Surenos and big hazard are enemies. The list Goes on and on... Surenos killin eachother. Us surenos need too realize down south that the real enemie is Nortenos and Bulldogs. Not our own kinsmen. Their needs too be more unity not civil war amongst sureno brotherhood.

If you think blue on blue is bad - just take a glance at these Crips. Oh my.... Theirs more rivalry between crip sets that Sur. How many of you seen that DVD Hood 2 Hood? Remember in the L.A documentary Their was some discussion on two crip sets fighting eachother? East coast crip and west coast crips in L.A are divided on the borderline which is the freeway overpass. Hoover is the borderline. Crazy. I think it was 108th and 122th block crips battling eachother in hood 2 hood.

When will the madness cease?