(peoples) not vicelords

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

(peoples) not vicelords

Unread post by looney » January 14th, 2004, 12:46 am

a couple yrs ago i rolling with some home girls of kansas city missouri it was about 12 midnight riding around getting back on 1-70 to get back to the kansas side we just about ran outta gas we was in a mexican neighboor hood and i saw a bunch of mexicans wearing red trowing up the b sign so they saw me and said whats up home girls was scared as hell cause they didnt know if they had guns or not i was told my some homie that they called them self the people which are mexican bloods who do hang with real bloods and they do ride under the 5 piont star i have also heard they were from la chi-town and other parts as well can anybody tell me have you seen some or know any peace

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: (peoples) not vicelords

Unread post by looney » January 14th, 2004, 1:17 am

my bad click on th computer mouse to many times cause the screen froze

loobchi-townssbrubs

Unread post by loobchi-townssbrubs » February 16th, 2004, 12:28 pm

n chi town there' s no crips or blood but there nigga that run under the 5
a lot of gd's and stones hate boold and crips cuz of there media attention

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 16th, 2004, 1:23 pm

To Looney; I've never heard of such a click, but I don't doubt that they exist. For some reason, people outside of the Chicago/Los Angeles area's tend to blend the two gang culture's together to make up some fake shit. I don't know why it's so common, but it is.

To Loobchi; I'm gonna have to disagree with you about People/Folks from Chicago hating "boold and crips because of there media attention." All of the 5/6 members I've had contact with don't really know anything about Bloods/Crips, except for what they see on television. I think it's basicly the same feeling on both sides, they don't really think about each other. They have plenty of enemies right next door. Maybe you've had different conversations with some individual's than I have, who knows.

getmoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by getmoe » February 21st, 2008, 10:47 am

WHAT U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IS IN SOME PLACES U HAVE PEPO FROM BOTH AREAS CHI AND LA SO SOMETIMES STUFF GET MIXED 2GETHER THEN SOME PLACES PUT THEIR OWN FLAVOR TO IT. JUST LIKE IN THE EAST THEY HAVE PUT THE 5 TOGETHER with THE BLOODS AND MADE UBN IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHERE U AT AND HOW AUTHENTIC U WANT 2 BE

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 21st, 2008, 11:33 am

One reason the two styles tend to mix is because they have different strengths. Chicago gangs have the organization, the symbols/emblems. L.A. gangs have the cool gangster style. Gangs everywhere else take what they like from both cities.

WiseOne

Unread post by WiseOne » March 6th, 2008, 12:39 pm

That is so true

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 10th, 2009, 4:24 am

true saw a gang called brown repping 619 but they had a 5 point star and sur 13 oneconfused person