the Crip an FOLK alliance.....

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

the Crip an FOLK alliance.....

Unread post by deepsky* » March 22nd, 2006, 9:35 pm

how i feel about it,i feel like "SO WHAT" i hate when niggas say,hey he fake Crippin cuz he bangin 6 poppin,or that crip an that folk fake cuz they anit pose to be coo,or that blood anit real he bang 5 and blah blah blah,if a nigga wanna claim 6 let him,he roc a blu flag,i roc a blu flag,he bang on bloods,i bang on bloods,he bang on kings,i bang on kings,he roc to the right i roc to the left,he wanna make money an build an organization an so do I,fuc al that 8blall fake BS,fucc all that sayin niggas is fake cuz they claim 6 or folk shouldnt be coo with Crips,this anit 1975,shit is differnt,so what they folk if we got the same enimies and roc the same colors,why NOT C Coo,fucc sum 8ball officail shit,bottom line,i rye with who eva got luv for my shit,folk or crip,all that you fake you fake shit will get yo as killed in NEW YORK,niggas already got 6 point stars tatto on them,how u gonna tell him that crips anit pose to bang the 6 point star,niggas been doin this an got luv,instead of all that petty calin niggas fake,niggas need to be tryin to link up,CRIP is NATIONWIDE,u gotta be STUPID to think AL CRIPS gona bang the same way from westcoast to eastcoast,its an ORGANIZATION,shit will be differnt in differnt places,Crip is Crip,if anyuthing i think its smart,obviusly bloods are way more deep in new york,so the folks an crips united or kinda made up sum shit so that it can seem they pose to ryde together,an it worcd,cuz so many nigas doin it,an i se it as good,we got crips an folks who would ryde for us,wus wrong with havin more allies???most crip niggas in new york bang 6 point stars,thats jus the way it is an will always be,blood niggas in new york bang 5 point star,thats the way it is an always will be....DONE DEAL

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 22nd, 2006, 11:31 pm

Damn sky blu was right you do roll with that FAKE shit well like you said do what you do.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » March 23rd, 2006, 2:10 am

aint nothing fake about people getting shot

may not be the original Crip style but it aint fake its just not California Crippin...

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » March 23rd, 2006, 4:34 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:aint nothing fake about people getting shot

may not be the original Crip style but it aint fake its just not California Crippin...
EXACTLY.fake or not,niggas is killin an dyin for it,whats the point of goin off on nigas for bangin a certain way,they not gonna change jus cuz somebody says so.so fuc it,

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 24th, 2006, 8:02 pm

This shit wont ever stop, as long as mixbreeds are around the traditional Locs are gonna hate them.

They may be down ass cats, but fools just takin other gangs shit and makin it their own is bogus from jump. They should make their own name if they wanna do that. They just take a B or C name because they know everyone else will recognize it and they feel like they get more props for that.

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » March 24th, 2006, 10:32 pm

^^yeah, i feel ya', i got a nigga who be claimin' Crips and GD i'm like 'cuzz, u can't be doin' that shit, mixin' sets up n shit" he go "nigga i kno' my GDs and i kno' my Locs, i choose 2 rep them both" this nigga all into that 8 ball shit, i'm like watever, that's his call :roll:

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » March 25th, 2006, 2:08 am

eyo aint no buddy takin name from nobody the shit came ova hea to ny from cali cuzz aint nobody be giving a fuck about wat goes down in cali... shit it might be some nigga doin federal time and u know federal prison they sent ur ass all ove the state, and some crip from LA doin Time got a nigga down from ny and the nigga got more niggaz down and thats how the shit goes.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 25th, 2006, 8:02 am

it is what it, half the niccas on hear neva been locced up in ny(eastcoast) so they have no clue how shit roccin cehind the G walls concerning the 5 n 6 shit its not niccaz wanting to c folk or trying to c vlz its just the alliance niccaz know, who roccing with who ,smell me? yea niccaz have there meanings for their 5 n 6 but it has evolved so much as somthing it has intertwined with the bangin scene out here i dont c it changing majority of the bloods rocc 5 majority of locs bang 6 just how it is! eighteen-7

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 25th, 2006, 8:08 am

Maybe so, but those Locs stressin the six have no official ties to the Folks Nation and those Damus stressin the five have no official ties to the Peoples Nation, they just took it for themselves. Thus theyre bustas either way.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 25th, 2006, 11:28 am

you say they're busters, im not going to even entertain your opinion, make a valid point though man, now if you said you had a faction of a cali gang out here reppin it then i would tell you this, its modern adaptation if a gang just try and set up shop goin against the grain its gonna get deaded you had alot of westcoast sets that were around rise and fall out here in a matter of a couple years some even months bz/cz alike........now some may agree some disagree, but if you been to ny, and your hip on the gang scene c's and folks is 6 lkz and b'z is 5 if your locced up your either 6'in or 5'in niccaz out here aint thinking about folks when they bangin 6 its just the alliance same with bloods reppin the 5, i aint no gang teacher tryin to get anybody hip but go around these hoods stating your case a few to none would agree with you just the niccaz dicc-rydin the w/c point blank -eighteen sevem

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 25th, 2006, 1:12 pm

^^^ What your sayin does make some sense but I can understand crips clickin up with GD's and same with VL's and bloods but what they turned it into is fake even if the 8 ball was real crips are independent so whatever set wanted to click up with folks would do it not every single set outside of cali and plus larry hoover even called it off and aint no crips in chicago so why would you keep doing it plus folks dont like crips in chicago and VL's dont like bloods so why keep doin it.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 25th, 2006, 6:26 pm

^^^My point exactly.

If I was in a mixbreeds hood Id get their stance on the subject and teach their asses whats really craccin, and if they wasnt feelin it then thats on them. I aint the only one who hates that shit, its hated on by both sides. Theres plenty of Red Riders thatll knocc one of their own homies asses off for tossin up that 5 star, ive seen it happen here in prison.

Ima still give mad ass respect to those homies who are holdin it down but mixin the message, they just aint Locs in my eyes.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 25th, 2006, 11:42 pm

^^^ Real talk NY niggas yall can hate and be tired of it but yall NY crips and Bloods need to get of Folk and Peoples dick claimin the 6 and 5.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 26th, 2006, 2:26 am

:roll: u a clown fam in all actuality

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 26th, 2006, 7:58 am

It seems the fake niggas always let themselves be known.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 27th, 2006, 9:37 pm

Down here if we see a Crip reppin the 6 we smash that muthafuccer.

That is unless the Crips down here get him first.

We have Original Gangsta Crips her and they are strictly Smash On Site to ANY Crip that comes from somewhere else and trys reppin the 6

And they asked all of the GD's and SCR to do the same.So we do

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 27th, 2006, 9:42 pm

And the bloods do the same about the 5 point and so does vl.Thats the way i think it should be.Even though i hate both of them ateleast they have enough respect to scratch them.

Down here you either claim FOLK,Crip,people or blood and not BOTH

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 10:06 pm

[quote="SimonCityRoyals"]Down here if we see a Crip reppin the 6 we smash that muthafuccer.

That is unless the Crips down here get him first.

We have Original Gangsta Crips her and they are strictly Smash On Site to ANY Crip that comes from somewhere else and trys reppin the 6

And they asked all of the GD's and SCR to do the same.So we do[/quote]

i doubt that will happen@you smash any crip reppi nthe 6.....you might be real but you not no superman...you can get got by a fake niggah trust & believe

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 27th, 2006, 10:36 pm

To SimonCityRoyals apreciate it homie show these mixbreeds no love where are you at?Its kinda like that in memphis crips get along with GD's but every once in awhile things flare up like last year when the Kitchens got into it with the GD's.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 28th, 2006, 2:40 am

Yea SCR and GD get along fine with Crips but we do get in little fights here and there but luckily it hasnt happened inna minute.

And yea i kno i can get smoked by a perp.Thats why we dont give them bitches a chance to do it.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 28th, 2006, 2:44 am

Oaktown_G wrote:To SimonCityRoyals apreciate it homie show these mixbreeds no love where are you at?Its kinda like that in memphis crips get along with GD's but every once in awhile things flare up like last year when the Kitchens got into it with the GD's.
Its no problem those muthafuccas dont deserve no love so they aiint gettin no love.

No Pity In Simon City

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 28th, 2006, 7:33 am

What city are you in?

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » March 28th, 2006, 10:26 am

SimonCityRoyals wrote:
Oaktown_G wrote:To SimonCityRoyals apreciate it homie show these mixbreeds no love where are you at?Its kinda like that in memphis crips get along with GD's but every once in awhile things flare up like last year when the Kitchens got into it with the GD's.
Its no problem those muthafuccas dont deserve no love so they aiint gettin no love.

No Pity In Simon City
simon ciy royal? i heard sum fools down here doing somethin like that,and sum shit called boss pimps,roc'd purple,but that shit anit last,down here folks an Crip jus are st8,its liek we all the same,if i run into a folk an he ask if im locc'n i say yea an he jus start showin luv,anit neva had to folk run up on me on sum beef shit..eva,so in my mind,as far as my set goes,all folks are coo with us,until they give us a reason not 2 be

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 28th, 2006, 10:34 am

It aint shit wrong with failin to bang on GD's out the blue. Aint nobody supposed to bang on another hood they aint got reason to beef with. Its when the 2 get so close that they blend together that creates the problem.

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » March 28th, 2006, 10:43 am

what comatose said rings true, I have no reason to bang on BD's, GD's, VL's, Moes, whoever represent a star period...I'm a Blood, period...what transpires between the Folk and People nation has nothing to do with me at all....I have a homie here he's BD he don't give a shit about B's and C's, thats the way is should be now if one disrespects me as a man and what I represent then that will be handled, but a majority of C's and Disciples hate each other here anyway, so the 6 stars are alright with me.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 28th, 2006, 8:18 pm

Im in Jackson,MS.

Well here GD'S and SCR are alligned for life and we mostly have problems with vl and triple 6 mafia.

Were cool with Crips here we kinda have a mutual respect and have come to an understanding.

The Crips here usually fight bloods but sometimes they fight vl and lk

we usually chi\ll with Crips though we always invite em to partys and shit and we smoke with em and its been like this for about a year but sometimes shit does pop off between us but luckily it hasnt lately.

And the reason we smash perps so fast is because they the ones who usually start big ass fights and we dont want one started for some fake ass bitch tryen to bang.
There is no way you can come here and fake bang because if you claim SCR Crip or GD you will be asked to speak knowledge and if you cant speak ityou will be smashed.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 28th, 2006, 11:02 pm

I aint even know crips were down in jackson like that ,its the same in memphis you do have some GD's that share hoods with crips so they are cool but then you do have other hoods where it is more of a GD hood and they mess with crips cuz they aint got the size to defend themselves.In Hyde Park out here there are alot of crips there but they share the hood with GD's so they are all cool with each other but in orange mound the GD's used to start shit with the kitchen crips but lately they have been cool.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 29th, 2006, 8:53 am

SimonCityRoyals wrote:Im in Jackson,MS.

Well here GD'S and SCR are alligned for life and we mostly have problems with vl and triple 6 mafia.

Were cool with Crips here we kinda have a mutual respect and have come to an understanding.

The Crips here usually fight bloods but sometimes they fight vl and lk

we usually chi\ll with Crips though we always invite em to partys and shit and we smoke with em and its been like this for about a year but sometimes shit does pop off between us but luckily it hasnt lately.

And the reason we smash perps so fast is because they the ones who usually start big ass fights and we dont want one started for some fake ass bitch tryen to bang.
There is no way you can come here and fake bang because if you claim SCR Crip or GD you will be asked to speak knowledge and if you cant speak ityou will be smashed.

What the hell kinda "knowledge" is the Locs spittin down there? I just had to checc my homie yesterday for comin to me with that BS.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » March 29th, 2006, 8:57 pm

in atlanta's suburbs i've seen all kinds of mixed up gangs. just last week i saw on a wall somebody hit up 3 gangs all at once - crips, X3, and the six point star. i've also seen ms 13 and bloods together.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 30th, 2006, 12:33 am

Oaktown_G wrote:I aint even know crips were down in jackson like that ,its the same in memphis you do have some GD's that share hoods with crips so they are cool but then you do have other hoods where it is more of a GD hood and they mess with crips because they aint got the size to defend themselves.In Hyde Park out here there are alot of crips there but they share the hood with GD's so they are all cool with each other but in orange mound the GD's used to start shit with the kitchen crips but lately they have been cool.

Its almost like that except GD never fuccs with them unless they start shit first but they hardly ever do so its pretty much peace between all blue right now.

Comatose-what do you mean by that

If your asking what Crips say when asked to speak knowledge i guess they say their pledge but im not sure of it because i am not a Crip

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » April 23rd, 2006, 3:04 pm

i have been on the east coast for awhile and all these crips except for a few have been on some FOLKS shit and Blood have been on that Peoples shit. i meet PIRUS that have real piru lit and they still rep the five. any niggas i meet that have been on some legit shit have OGz from the real city they shit has orignated from. no disrespect to NY niggas but damu bloodz have fucked up the real cali shit. from atlanta to virginia

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » April 23rd, 2006, 3:22 pm

I see, I misunderstood something else you said. I was under the impression that the Locs down there was speakin knowledge which I didnt get, cuz you yourself had previously iterated about how yall handle mixbreeds.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”