the Crip an FOLK alliance.....

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Young Dre
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: April 6th, 2006, 9:33 am

Unread post by Young Dre » April 23rd, 2006, 4:54 pm

I don't see what niggas is trippin over, i just back from houston choppin it up with some 60's down there and all them crips niggas down there rep the 6-point star. Basically alot of the crips niggas I've met from Texas to Atlanta and up to VA all rep the 6 and the Bloods rep the 5. Ya'll Cali niggas just don't understad how we bang down here. I know if you came down here (N.O.) talkin bout you claim crip and ain't reppin the six niggas gonna steal on you no doubt....Just like if we came out to cali reppin the six we would get banged on.

As far as the whole Crip/Folk/Gd shit I know my hood and all the hoods that's under the 6 we clique on the regular and go put in work...mainly cuz there's mad bloods round here though

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 23rd, 2006, 6:21 pm

basically.....cats on here just talk fly about it each place gonna do they own thing yah dig....

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 23rd, 2006, 9:03 pm

Niggas make it seem like its wrong to be cool with folk and it aint I got a bunch of GD homies but for instance in houston I got some locs down there they tell them hoovas are straight up on GD's nuts niggas cant eat doughnuts or eat fish on fridays :lol: :lol: cuz they think larry hoover started the crips now you gotta draw the line somewhere.

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 84
Joined: November 2nd, 2004, 2:51 pm

Unread post by NOGD » April 23rd, 2006, 10:56 pm

i aint got nothing agiants crips but i seen that real cali shit and all i got to say is most of the niggas i meet are on some mixed shit. i respect games and how they bang in any city i just know one thing my shit is true cause i went to the city it orginatied from and had my shit cirtified

User avatar
SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 178
Joined: March 1st, 2006, 12:25 am
Location: Jackson,MS

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 24th, 2006, 6:26 pm

Texas is all fucked up it used to be true over there but now almost everyset is mixbreed.So i dont fuck with texas much.They all say Cali niggas dont understand but really they do.Its those fuckin mixbreeds that dont.So dont say thats how the south bangs because it aiint.Come over to MS everythangs true there are no mixbreeds.We had a Rollin 20's Crip come down here last month and he said MS was one of the only States in the south that was free of mixbreeds.He said Arkansas was the only other state completely free of the mixbreeds.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 24th, 2006, 6:40 pm

Arkansas still got a few in pine bluff but other than that nobody get along down there and you said there some rollin 20's down there what was the niggas name cuz I think I know who you talkin about.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » April 24th, 2006, 7:16 pm

im not gonna get involved in this discussion but the older gd, satan desciple homeboys i chopped it up with in the past was some good brothers,all about they grip 1st before bangin ...folks mobs from what i see is holdin it down

User avatar
SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 178
Joined: March 1st, 2006, 12:25 am
Location: Jackson,MS

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 24th, 2006, 7:59 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Arkansas still got a few in pine bluff but other than that nobody get along down there and you said there some rollin 20's down there what was the niggas name because I think I know who you talkin about.

He goes by Bullet

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: May 12th, 2006, 4:57 am

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 5th, 2006, 11:41 pm

but I MEAN I RESPECT FOLKS but THEN I DONT CECUZ DOWN HERE ON the NORTHSIDE OF H-TOWN THEY C-TRYNA TELL ME THAT CRIP AND FOLK IS TOGETHER AND THAT CRIP CAME FROM FOLK AND IM LIKE NO WE DIDNT SO THEY GONA TRY TO JUMP ME CUZ I DONT RIDE the 6 THASS BS

MyGatSayBangBang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: June 5th, 2006, 9:14 pm
Contact:

Unread post by MyGatSayBangBang » June 6th, 2006, 12:12 am

My set aligns with the 6. we aint mix breeds tho. We know we crips, we know our history we know we aint FOLK w ejust align wif 6 because of the alliance

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 10:18 pm
Location: Blytheville, Ar
Contact:

Unread post by Comatose » June 6th, 2006, 12:40 am

Aint no alliance that lets a Loc bang the 6, period.

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: May 12th, 2006, 4:57 am

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 12:22 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:And the bloods do the same about the 5 point and so does vl.Thats the way i think it should be.Even though i hate both of them ateleast they have enough respect to scratch them.

Down here you either claim FOLK,Crip,people or blood and not BOTH
im with dis nigga right here

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: May 12th, 2006, 4:57 am

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 12:26 pm

deepsky* wrote:
SimonCityRoyals wrote:
Oaktown_G wrote:To SimonCityRoyals apreciate it homie show these mixbreeds no love where are you at?Its kinda like that in memphis crips get along with GD's but every once in awhile things flare up like last year when the Kitchens got into it with the GD's.
Its no problem those muthafuccas dont deserve no love so they aiint gettin no love.


No Pity In Simon City
simon ciy royal? i heard sum fools down here doing somethin like that,and sum shit called boss pimps,roc'd purple,but that shit anit last,down here folks an Crip jus are st8,its liek we all the same,if i run into a folk an he ask if im locc'n i say yea an he jus start showin luv,anit neva had to folk run up on me on sum beef shit..eva,so in my mind,as far as my set goes,all folks are coo with us,until they give us a reason not 2 be

nigga is u in cali cuz last time i checced aint no folk in L.A. let alone compton

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: May 12th, 2006, 4:57 am

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 12:42 pm

Young Dre wrote:I don't see what niggas is trippin over, i just back from houston choppin it up with some 60's down there and all them crips niggas down there rep the 6-point star. Basically alot of the crips niggas I've met from Texas to Atlanta and up to VA all rep the 6 and the Bloods rep the 5. Ya'll Cali niggas just don't understad how we bang down here. I know if you came down here (N.O.) talkin bout you claim crip and ain't reppin the six niggas gonna steal on you no doubt....Just like if we came out to cali reppin the six we would get banged on.

As far as the whole Crip/Folk/Gd shit I know my hood and all the hoods that's under the 6 we clique on the regular and go put in work...mainly because there's mad bloods round here though
fuCC nigga i dont rep no fuccin 6 point star that 666 can kiss my big blaCC ass Cuz, and these niggaz here in h-town respect me to for not bkangin the 6. a hoover nigga tryed to tes me askin me my knowledge i told that muthafucca that i dont bang that dumbk ass knowledge crips in cali dont get down like that they juz down for they hood fucc a star he was like o ok, and this last school year we had hella crip niggaz from school yard to shotgun move down here and start bkangin on these fake niggaz for a lil while we had a fake nigga claimin rollin 20s sayin he from long beach and shit and dont even kno how to throw up the eastside wtf is that i dont respect these niggaz bangin 6 cuz they are not showin tookie and raymond washington there proper love they desevre, they put larry hoover and fuccin david barksdale ahead of the crip founders fucc dem niggaz cuz this shit pisses me off to the hilt fareel tho if u gon bang crip atleast put og tookie and og ray ray ahead of larry hoover and david barksdale, its a couple of hoover niggaz thass bangin tru in like 3rd ward(southside) and sum e.t.gz too they not reppin 6 and shit down here the trays and hoovers allied on the southside then its a couple of rollin 60s i kno they dont rep a 6 point star but when our set getts deeper we fuccin taken out all these fake ass 6 point star dicc ridaz cuz thass on crip

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: May 12th, 2006, 4:57 am

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 12:45 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Niggas make it seem like its wrong to be cool with folk and it aint I got a bunch of GD homies but for instance in houston I got some locs down there they tell them hoovas are straight up on GD's nuts niggas cant eat doughnuts or eat fish on fridays :lol: :lol: because they think larry hoover started the crips now you gotta draw the line somewhere.
that shit is tru cuz only like a couple niggaz i juz meet on the southside of houston is bangin right sayin hoover criminals and not reppin 6 and one 2 of them is females

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: November 9th, 2007, 2:31 pm
Location: SC/NC

Unread post by xlsapp » January 8th, 2008, 1:02 am

Man... I'm GD... I'm tired of everybody saying let niggas bang the way they want to.... If an nigga wants to bang the way he wants to tell him to start his own gang... if you bang what you want to you just start confusion... I'm tired of seeing bloods rep the 5 and crips rep the six.... the reason Folks ride on bloods is because these FAKE bloods are reppin the 5... and the reason VL's and Latin kings (who beef with bloods in many states...whinch is the major reason theat the UBN started) stomp on FAKE crips is because they try to rep the 6... It is all IGNORANCE.... If you know that you are nto suposed to rep the 5 or the 6 and you still do it anyway you are a stupid, dumb person... it's irritating... but I know people have to be enlightened.... Oh, by the way... if a blood or crip tells you that they have knowledge then 9 times out of 10 they are not legit.... they might be some hard niggas, but not legi...

User avatar
lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 226
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 1:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: dark city
Location: back of the white bronco
Contact:

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 13th, 2008, 4:16 pm

ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS RUN CHI TOWN-WHAT!!!!

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 14th, 2008, 8:50 am

^ your gay

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 306
Joined: June 30th, 2008, 11:01 pm
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: the Crip an FOLK alliance.....

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 27th, 2008, 9:56 pm

folks and crips are real close in ohio espcially in ohio
in ohio there are mostly bloods
i say about 1500 blooods
1000 folks
600 crips
dis is my guess this is cleveland

DSgoon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: January 6th, 2009, 1:37 am
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Re: the Crip an FOLK alliance.....

Unread post by DSgoon » January 7th, 2009, 1:14 am

the crip and folk alliance is real in some states and only due 2 the fact that 6loods our simply outnum6erin crips and folks so y not 4rm an alliance with each other there isnt no reason y we should get our a$$ 6eat 6y one 6an6 when crips or folks dnt like a slo6. and yea we do the 8 6ball only to show that we fi6htin6 one 6an6 and that 6e dem 6loods yea we still 6 poppin 5 droppin down here and still keep our sets from mixin

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 306
Joined: June 30th, 2008, 11:01 pm
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Re: the Crip an FOLK alliance.....

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » April 24th, 2009, 5:08 pm

robisgangsta1 wrote:folks and crips are real close in ohio espcially in ohio
in ohio there are mostly bloods
i say about 1500 blooods
1000 folks
600 crips
dis is my guess this is cleveland
squash wat i say last lol there way more bloods folks and crips then that. and ya like said crips and gd's 8 ball out here in cleveland, and bloods and vice lords are real close bloods and bps are close to.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 11:15 pm
What city do you live in now?: USA

Re: the Crip an FOLK alliance.....

Unread post by FelonOne » May 30th, 2009, 10:55 pm

west coast crips give respect to crips and not folk cuz they ridin the real blue...

198boys
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 9:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: g town the burg sc

Re: the Crip an FOLK alliance.....

Unread post by 198boys » June 7th, 2009, 10:49 pm

everywhere u go u gonna have gangs motherfuckers claim gd come to a new city they start puttun dudes down an got them hustlin an hittin small licks an shit even tho those brothas aint real gds they still a gang. they can still kill a man and get killed they jus been lead by a busta alot of east coast gs i know will think they real cause they really got put down they really did work an so they carry that pride for their set an they never kno their og is fake.. it all boils down to the brothers in a way is jus like me who grow up in a bad neighborhood and grow up with dope fiends u kno how it is to live the struggle shit they need to get down with the real. i know real loc niggas is a la gang an brothers outside la been bangin the 6 for a long time. whetehe they cool with the la gs or not they is alot of them and they aint gonna jus drop no 6 star they will die for it. shit even if it is fake to some its real to others and i dont ever see them stoppin it

198boys
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 9:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: g town the burg sc

Re: the Crip an FOLK alliance.....

Unread post by 198boys » June 10th, 2009, 12:16 pm

they all fake cuz i see dem 5 ridin bloods as fake as hell. they aint nuttin like la bloods and they jus try copy em reppin blood gang. how u real blood gang and nobody from a la set started yo gang u jus a copycat gang. they jus get so big. big fake ass gangs. so they still a gang they jus aint no bloods. same with 6 claimin crips. used to be around here was so many fake 6 claimin crip willin to die for the 6 the 8 ball dead that shit aint poppin. 198 boys cool with blood an crip the same we aint neither. but i got personal respect to GD that go deep in my roots but we aint cool with no fake motherfuckers they so many of em it would take all the realm to take out all the fake. turnin into a lost cause. they dont even rep no hood. they got 1 dude on this side of town a few on the other 1 on the other mufckas all spread out never kickin it livin the struggle sayin we bloods come on dawg u aint a real b dawg. they aint no originality with these fools. if u gonna be a gang an u real mufuckas be your own gang put ur own hood down get money earn yo own name in the streets you feel me stop copying l a and chi gangs cause u aint it cuzzins 198 out

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”