Do Folk recognize Crip$

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 22nd, 2006, 10:35 am

Or get laid face down...

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » May 22nd, 2006, 12:11 pm

^^^^ :lol:

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 22nd, 2006, 5:39 pm

Comatose wrote:Larry Hoover, GD's King and Chairman of the FOLKS Board of Reps, has issued a decree TWICE now indicating for his Disciples to bang on Crips bangin the 6. If you dont believe me get his address from the Federal Supermax unit and write and ask him yourself.
get off that mans nutz

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 22nd, 2006, 5:43 pm

yung_k wrote:
Comatose wrote:Larry Hoover, GD's King and Chairman of the FOLKS Board of Reps, has issued a decree TWICE now indicating for his Disciples to bang on Crips bangin the 6. If you dont believe me get his address from the Federal Supermax unit and write and ask him yourself.
get off that mans nutz
Fuc- him and yourself Cuzz...

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » May 22nd, 2006, 6:11 pm

Yall be trippin me out :lol: :lol: :lol: comatose aint on his nuts he just sayin to the folk dickrider crips see how larry hoover feel about them since they say he is our uncle lol

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 23rd, 2006, 9:59 pm

Exactly right.

Yea and dont forget hes SCR's king to.But our laws and decrees are classified with GD.You have to remember that SCR is branch of GD.

The decree your speakin of is still in full effect.Thats why there arent many mixbreeds in the south

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 25th, 2006, 8:40 am

its like Suga Free said in his rap, gangstaz do what we wanna do, succaz do what they can, and thats saying Crips aint told what they can and cant do, none of that conform ethic shit goin here, we just make it happen at all cost at any expense, Crips kill more crips than anyone else..so make of it what you will...we out there like that

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 25th, 2006, 11:49 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:its like Suga Free said in his rap, gangstaz do what we wanna do, succaz do what they can, and thats saying Crips aint told what they can and cant do, none of that conform ethic shit goin here, we just make it happen at all cost at any expense, Crips kill more crips than anyone else..so make of it what you will...we out there like that
exactly why u have crips doing different things across the country nobody can expect niccaz in the south / east / west to conform to a certain "way to bang" THERE IS NO LEADER and no ordinance

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 5th, 2006, 11:31 pm

FUCC ALL CRIP WHO REP 6 U NOT EVEN A CRIP TO ME U A FAKE FUCC U AND WUT U STAND FOR THASS FALSE FLAGGIN BKITCHES

Tigger2g

crips n folks

Unread post by Tigger2g » December 13th, 2007, 7:54 am

yes folks recognize crips by faces, and soemtimes by the colors that they wear.

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 16th, 2007, 9:38 pm

WOW I THINK HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC I DNT KNOW FOLKS COO BUT SOME FOLKS STUCK UP SO WHO KNOWS DEPEND ON YO AREA

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » December 19th, 2007, 12:58 am

fucc bricc fork buddys fucc kings and fucc lords i would gladly unite with a blood who doesnt bang starz to smash on you punk bitches

8/3 cacia cici ciciean caca BANG EM SMURF

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 19th, 2007, 1:06 am

n atlanta all riPz roll with folkz
most of the riPz bang the 6, nd folkz have no say on it...

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » January 2nd, 2008, 12:34 pm

I see that a lot of people are never going to agree on this... but it's simple...Crips don't rep the 6... I got respect for any gangster who G's correctly... But we got to enlighten some people... WhereI'm from Crips have just recently stoped reppin the 6... but again, GD's are the only ones that are supposed to rep the 6... not crips...

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 6th, 2008, 6:45 pm

Individual wrote:maybe with a few exceptions a single person being a crip..just moved to chicago and is showing love for the blue

but not whole crip sets claimin 6

im not from chicago so i cant speak on it..but this is just what i've heard
IFA CRIP MOVIN TO CHICAGO AND HE THROWNING 6 POINTS HE MIGHT GET HIS ASS TOASTD OR HEMAY FLIP TO WHATEVER NEIGHBORHOOD HE MOVED TO HE FORDAMN SHO AINT BOUT TO START A CSET IN CHICAGO THATAINT POSSIBLE. YOU THINK CAUSE A GANG SHARE THE SAME COLOR ITS ALL GOOD LOL

GD AND AGLN WEAR BLUE THEY BOTH NATURAL ENEMIES

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 6th, 2008, 6:47 pm

kg_loco1 wrote:and why would crips want folks to recognize them lol? truthfully niccaz took the whole 6 shit totally out of context i tried to explain to yall sideline ass niccaz bout it but apparently yall dont wanna listen its cool yall must have me twisted i claim nhCz i dont rep the 6 but my niccaz bangin for the c and the 6 here get 6 luv because because red bang 5 get in where u fit in survival of the fittest, nah dig me i aint hatin on the next man no way do what yall do u got 2 niccaz on the board who started claimin hoods after they was on s.g. for a couple weekz
SO WHAT ABOUT THE RED FOLKS,

BDN
COLOR:RED
SIGNS-III, SIX POINT

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » January 7th, 2008, 12:46 am

he has a point... BD's do wear red and black as a primary color and GD's can wear red... a lot of gangs and organizations wear similar colors and have beefs... you can't go totally by colors... If I'm not mistaken tree top piru wear burgandy over blue.... But you got GD's, Crips and some spanish gangs that wear blue... some of those guy beef with each other.... you can't go by colors only... it's an ignorant comment to say you bang based on colors only... color can be misleading...

OBG GUSTO

Unread post by OBG GUSTO » January 22nd, 2008, 9:20 pm

the reason some crips do rep the 6ix is becuzz theyre trying to ally with the disciples

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » January 25th, 2008, 2:35 pm

If crips want to be Allies with Folks then they can agree to be that, and that only. We can be allies, but we can not be family. Therefore Crips can't rep the six... NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON IS...

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 4th, 2008, 7:06 pm

OBG GUSTO wrote:the reason some crips do rep the 6ix is becuzz theyre trying to ally with the disciples
YOU MEAN ALLY ON A NATIONAL BASIS? SHIT SOME CRIP SETS IN CERTAIN CITIES ALLY WITH VICE LORDS

skillz_GD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by skillz_GD » February 17th, 2008, 2:30 am

Ok time to get the shit straight. I hear all the time Folks and Crips together now why the fuck anyone going to say some shit like dis its not tru. At one point Folks and Crips had a co click called 8-ball and because of the fucking crabs the shit was broke off.

Just cause we are both again bloods, vl's, lk's don’t mean we together. Folks were here first then came crips in LA. Now for some reason I have yet to understand Crips roll under the 6 and use the six point star and the 666 and shit like that. I don’t see why cause they not Folks but yet they use are symbols.

Now the part that really fucking makes me mad the lit. Crips lit is Folks lit let me explain Crips take what Folks knowledge they can get their hands on and turn a few words around and use it as their own. For example first there was gangsta city then the Crips had to come and fuck things up as they all always do and now you hear of Crip city. That is one of many more examples I could tell you about.

To tell you the truth i have had more fucking problems with crabs then i have had with bloods and vl's,lk's and thats sad. Then I see Crips showing love to hoover what the fuck ni66as the one you should show loved to is soloman who is five fucking feet under. We have lost a king also but we have many more where Crips only name one. The next thing is all the time you see Crips fucking war with each other for turf or other stupid shit bloods dont even do this.

Crips all the time looking for trouble and talking bout their huge sets i have heard from Crips only how deep they roll and they will say stupid shit like 475 deep bull shit. cause when the time for war comes three to five show up. Folks well read my other page and that will show you what Folks have that no other nation has and will ever get. To all my Folks PML to all the few tru Crips much love but to what most of you are crabs stay in the fucking water with the fish and stop trying to be something you not which would be Folks.

12AVE74STGEEZ

Re: Do Folk recognize Crip$

Unread post by 12AVE74STGEEZ » February 22nd, 2008, 4:14 pm

Trip'n_Loc wrote:yeah yeah, i kno' sum Crip niggaz C on sum 6 point shit, but, i neva seen Folk recognize Crip$, i'ma Crip and i got beef with sum Folk niggaz (4 other resons tho') so wat i'm sayin' iz Folks i've bEEN around C on sum "mess C's and b's" so wat'z good with that? :roll:
NIGGA U A FUCKKING LAME JOE WAT the FUCKK IS FOLK NIGGA??? ITS FOLKKS N FUCKK CRIPS NIGGA CHI DONT HONOR THAT SHIT NE CRIP NIGGA RIDING the 6 IS FAKKE CRIPS AINT FOLKKS NIGGA FACE ASS

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 23rd, 2008, 4:04 pm

them "crips" doin tht BS aint crips either they some perpetratin ot niggaz in Blue fascinated with the word cuzz and LA.

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » February 27th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Once again... FOLKS and Crip are not the same, we will never be and have never been... The 8-ball was fake at the start and fake at the end... 98% of the niggas in the Chi have never seen a crip or a blood in their life except on BET... SO how are Folks and crip supposed to be together when the majority of Folks have never seen a crip before... Crips got the color blue and they have their C's. they are a territorial gang... FOlks have mulitple colors ... Folks bang on people who side to the left... Crips side to the left... so how can we be the same or rep the same thing... If for some stupid reason we are the same because of our color, then MS-13 would be the same thing as FOLKS becasue they wear blue at times.... It's time to stop acting ignorant... Crips don't rep the 6 or any folks symbol..... Keep it true...

SUNNY_BLACC

Unread post by SUNNY_BLACC » May 2nd, 2008, 8:40 am

NIGGAZ GONNA DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT I CLAIM CRIP AND I NO I DON'T REP THE SIX BUT I KNOW THERE ARE NIGGAS CLAIMING BOTH AND I CHOOSE NOT TO FUCC WITH THEM

SatanicSlut
What city do you live in now?: DC

Re: Do Folk recognize Crip$

Unread post by SatanicSlut » July 19th, 2008, 8:22 pm

well whoever wins the fight, I'll show you MY address ;)