lowwer/upper middle class active hoods

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

lowwer/upper middle class active hoods

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 6th, 2006, 8:31 am

not all hoods active are in impoverished hoods but at the same point middle class isnt exactly rich so you could understand why some of these hoods do what they do.....for instance you always hear rollin 60s hood in LA a nice ass nh90d as far as visuals......i hear the same with new roc but it is what it is if you frequent it you know when i mean already...reason i ask this question is because i seen a post by Q talking about a middle class nhood i was curious to see which 1's are actually active

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » May 6th, 2006, 9:17 am

Here in columbus, EastHaven Piru got a nice hood- but they active...ElaineGC gotta sorta nice hood too, but them niggas is active

My hood, MillBrook Park- is a middle class hood, but niggas really aint WILD like sum other sets, we dont trip over dumb shit, only when niggas get on sum disrespectful shit, or on sum retaliation shit

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 7th, 2006, 3:03 am

A lot of niggaz will tell you straight up, it aint what the neighborhood looks like, it's who lives in it and what goes on. The Eastside of South Central is real run down while the Westside isn't. West Adams has really nice parts and it's home to the 20's and the City Stones.

All the West LA Crips (SYC, GGC, BYSHC, etc) live in pretty nice hoods. You'll see a big ol' Crip tag and right across the street will be what some people consider upper class houses, especially when you over by Pico.

60's hood looks alright... it's that Boyz N The Hood style. Same with 83GC. I wouldn't say you'd walk through there and not be confused as to where you at... it's definately the hood.

Gardena is mad nice. You cant tell if you in Shotgun hood or what. Avenue Piru hood in Inglewood is realy nice too. You gotta drive down those alleys to find niggaz kicking it and to see the writing on the walls. Besides that, you'd have no idea, and those are some active niggaz.

LA has nice and terrible, just like everywhere.

northside

Unread post by northside » May 8th, 2006, 8:20 pm

In Chi-Town there's gangs everywhere in the suberbs. They're not obvious like the ones from the city though, and they always keep their set to themselves. They're mostly in it for money and fun. They dont usually get into fights unless someone dis's them directly or, of course, if someone rips them off.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 8th, 2006, 9:04 pm

youngwun wrote:A lot of niggaz will tell you straight up, it aint what the neighborhood looks like, it's who lives in it and what goes on. The Eastside of South Central is real run down while the Westside isn't. West Adams has really nice parts and it's home to the 20's and the City Stones.

All the West LA Crips (SYC, GGC, BYSHC, etc) live in pretty nice hoods. You'll see a big ol' Crip tag and right across the street will be what some people consider upper class houses, especially when you over by Pico.

60's hood looks alright... it's that Boyz N The Hood style. Same with 83GC. I wouldn't say you'd walk through there and not be confused as to where you at... it's definately the hood.

Gardena is mad nice. You cant tell if you in Shotgun hood or what. Avenue Piru hood in Inglewood is realy nice too. You gotta drive down those alleys to find niggaz kicking it and to see the writing on the walls. Besides that, you'd have no idea, and those are some active niggaz.

LA has nice and terrible, just like everywhere.
It's the media making places look worse than they are.

A lot of places you could think you're in suburbia and it's banging, or you could go to a place that's torn up but "nice" in terms of crime.