CRIPS vs FOLKS who would take it?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

CRIPS vs FOLKS who would take it?

Unread post by YungLoCC » February 14th, 2004, 5:45 pm

????
Last edited by YungLoCC on February 16th, 2004, 11:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: CRIPS vs FOLKS who would take it?

Unread post by Fre$h » February 14th, 2004, 10:10 pm

This is a stupid, & I'd say pointless topic. I'd also like to ask...who would take what?? It's not like anybody's gonna get a reward after a gang war. Come on man, grow up. I think that's about all I have to say about it.

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » February 14th, 2004, 10:15 pm

Fre$h wrote:This is a stupid, & I'd say pointless topic. I'd also like to ask...who would take what?? It's not like anybody's gonna get a reward after a gang war. Come on man, grow up. I think that's about all I have to say about it.
i also agree with fre$h....

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 15th, 2004, 1:56 am

YungLoCC wrote:lemme hear wut ya gotta say bout dis topic.
Hows SUBURBIA?

InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA

Unread post by InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA » February 15th, 2004, 3:36 am

GDz alone would put a strain on cripz if they werent like million milez away plus both them hate eachother anyways but it aint really about much wars no more its about gettin that money thats why u see GDz kickin it with stones n shyt most the wars are started over drugs accept for them renegade foolz they EBK to the fullest mayn....

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 15th, 2004, 8:10 pm

InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA wrote:GDz alone would put a strain on cripz if they werent like million milez away plus both them hate eachother anyways but it aint really about much wars no more its about gettin that money thats why u see GDz kickin it with stones n shyt most the wars are started over drugs accept for them renegade foolz they EBK to the fullest mayn....
You are from Chi so of course you would say somethin like that.

But I mean not only is this a bad question, but it's impossible to answer. I mean who's crazier, the roaches in Compton or the ones in Texas, it's as dumb as that to me. I won't even attempt to say why it is, it's self explanitory.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 15th, 2004, 8:57 pm

yea dats a crazy question

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 15th, 2004, 10:15 pm

InSaNe_SpAnIsH_CoBrA wrote:GDz alone would put a strain on cripz if they werent like million milez away plus both them hate eachother anyways but it aint really about much wars no more its about gettin that money thats why u see GDz kickin it with stones n shyt most the wars are started over drugs accept for them renegade foolz they EBK to the fullest mayn....
The difference is Crips dont hate GDz, I guess GDz hate crips we dont care about them. It seem like everybody outside of Cali hate Cali niggas and we could care less, hmmm I wonder why?

ogchip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ogchip » February 15th, 2004, 10:15 pm

folks and us 6oth ride on the 6 point star and we're allies so stop tripping homie C's up.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 15th, 2004, 10:54 pm

ogchip wrote:folks and us 6oth ride on the 6 point star and we're allies so stop tripping homie C's up.
wut set u claimin homie?

loobchi-townssbrubs

Unread post by loobchi-townssbrubs » February 15th, 2004, 11:03 pm

yea i think if got at each other it will be a steal mate to far fo war and nigga want money and hoes. only reason crips are known like that cuz of hollywood. now today some crips are cool with bloods and GDs are cool with some stones so the nigga that wear the red will come in to play

loobchi-townssbrubs

Unread post by loobchi-townssbrubs » February 15th, 2004, 11:05 pm

yea i think if they got at each other it will be a steal mate to far fo war and niggas want money and hoes. only reason crips are known like that cuz of hollywood. now today some crips are cool with bloods and GDs are cool with some stones so the nigga that wear the red will come in to play

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 15th, 2004, 11:26 pm

ogchip wrote:folks and us 6oth ride on the 6 point star and we're allies so stop tripping homie C's up.
I dont ride on no 6 point star and dont no other rips either

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 15th, 2004, 11:57 pm

id say the GDz would win CRIPS is getin soft

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 16th, 2004, 12:18 am

Damn homie I notice on your posts that you say damus is getting soft, now you say rips is getting soft, you say blacc people in general is getting soft in Cali maybe you should get out more often cuzz niggas is out in these streets murdering shit. I wish we would relax more.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 16th, 2004, 1:12 am

K1LLJOY wrote:id say the GDz would win CRIPS is getin soft
Wow....First of all, would u kno anything about GDz? Just askin since u aren't from the Midwest. Second, how can u classify a group as big as the crips and say they are gettin "soft?" What's your definition of gettin soft? And which ones are you talkin about?

I don't even kno why we keep entertaining this pointless thread. But since you said it, I had to ask. What does "gettin soft" to you mean? How long have u been bangin anyway?

And as people have said in other topics about gang vs. gang....nobody would win because they would all end up just killin each other, and it's all on numbers. What are you comparin em in, fightin? Shootin accuracy? Most people in jail? I mean it's all completely stupid 2 me to even bring this topic up. I know it's not too many positive topics that get looked at on this board, but these ignorant ones get on my nerves.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 16th, 2004, 1:51 am

R-tistic you right this is a dumb ass thread but dude always hollering out something or somebody soft. He supposedly a damu and he say they getting soft. Im sure the nigga dont even know anything about gdz. Who is this nigga to decide everybody soft? If you and your homies aint doing their thang thats on yall but keep your opinions on something you know about. And im sure that your homies who somewhere putting in work would take offense to that to. Have you even peeped the ratio of killings by blacks in LA county? It's depressing homie, I dont know where you coming up with all that soft shit. Some hoods is dwindling cuzz niggas is out here killing each other but that dont make the hoods soft. You got the game twisted

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 16th, 2004, 2:17 am

rocstar wrote:R-tistic you right this is a dumb ass thread but dude always hollering out something or somebody soft. He supposedly a damu and he say they getting soft. Im sure the nigga dont even know anything about gdz. Who is this nigga to decide everybody soft? If you and your homies aint doing their thang thats on yall but keep your opinions on something you know about. And im sure that your homies who somewhere putting in work would take offense to that to. Have you even peeped the ratio of killings by blacks in LA county? It's depressing homie, I dont know where you coming up with all that soft stuff. Some hoods is dwindling cuzz niggas is out here killing each other but that dont make the hoods soft. You got the game twisted
I feel that, I donno enough about him but from what it seems he got a lot of things mixed up.

If u say the crips are gettin "soft" because they aren't killin as many people, then I'm happy, I hope them and the bloods become "soft" as a pillow, because the killin and all is NOT tite. Also, I have never been to Pacoima and I really can't judge it, but I am 95% sure it's not Compton. So how can you judge what ALL the crips there are doin, not even countin the crips in every other city and hood, and say they are gettin soft?

I could personally care less how hard or soft a gang is...I'd rather be disciplined and mentally "hard" than be hard for killin, bangin on people, or bein brave in a idiotic fashion.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 16th, 2004, 2:19 am

Oh, and the fact you are from a gang called "Piru Bloods" just shows what level you are at.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 20th, 2004, 8:52 pm

its like this all im sayin is that bangin aint the same any more alot
of things has calmed down and other gangs realy have lost they touch
i admit it my hood has lost its strengh

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » February 22nd, 2004, 1:35 am

The difference is Crips dont hate GDz, I guess GDz hate crips we dont care about them. It seem like everybody outside of Cali hate Cali niggas and we could care less, hmmm I wonder why?

>>>>MAN I CAN'T TELL THE MORE FLOSS FLAGGING YALL CRIPS DO THE MORE CATS LOOK AT YALL LIKE YALL F.O.L.K.S LIKE THIS NIGGA SAID RIGHT HERE LOL

ogchip Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:15 pm Post subject: Re: CRIPS vs FOLKS
folks and us 6oth ride on the 6 point star and we're allies so stop tripping homie C's up.

IS THIS CAT CONFUSED OR WHAT HIS CRIP SET MIGHT AS WELL JOIN GANGSTER DISCIPLES

AND SAYING CRIPS VS FOLKS IS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE

THERES.

GANGSTER DISCIPLES. SIMON CITY ROYALS
ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES
SPANISH COBRAS
, Insane Orqesta ALBANIES
ALMIGHTY AMBROSE
LATIN DISCIPLES
INSANE SATAN GANGSTER DISCIPLES
SPANISH GANGSTER DISCIPLES
INSANE CULLERTON DEUCES
2TWO 6SIXERS
Y LO COBRAS
Y LO DISCIPLES

TO MANY FOLKS GANGS TO NAME YALL SHOULD JUST SAY CRIPS VS GD TO ME CRIPS WOULD WIN THAT WHY I JUST THINK CALIFORNIA BASED GANGS ARE HARDER AND MORE DEADLIER FOR SOME REASON BUT THAT'S MY OPINION THEN AGAIN U GOT THEM CRIP NIGGAS RUNNING UNDER 6POINT STARS AND PITCHFORKS LIKE THEY FOLK AND NOT C-LOCS WHICH IS REALLY CONFUSING LIKE THEY BRAIN WASHED!

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » February 22nd, 2004, 4:30 am

Pacoima man, it's crazy out there. P-Towns got gangs on every corner and there was around 30 killings there last year. That's in a city of less than 60,000. Yeah it may not be compton but it's nothin nice either.

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » February 22nd, 2004, 4:40 pm

yeah i just wanna thank everybody for their opinion on dis thread and i noe to sum of ya dis might be a stupid question but dis is wut FORUMS about right? askin questions. but to yall that feels offended by this topic dunt even bother answerin it. otha than that thanxx you guys i appreciate it.

the BaY aLLdAy RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A

john Doe red

Unread post by john Doe red » February 25th, 2004, 3:37 pm

IF ANY BODY COULD TELL YOU DUMB DUMMIES THAT FOLKS WERE FIRST BBBBBEFORE CRIPS EVEN CAME ABOUT MY GRANDFATHER IS FROM THE CHI AND THE SPADES WHICH SOON BECAME FOLKS WAS THE EARLY SIXTIES.... WHEN DID RAYMOND COME ABOUT???????????SECOND OF ALL CRIPS ARE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEM BECAUSE OF THE HOLLYWOOD FACTOR YOU GOT CHINESE KIDS C-WALKING LIKE BOW WOW

username

Unread post by username » February 26th, 2004, 12:52 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((FOLK AINT SHIT))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 26th, 2004, 1:16 pm

john Doe red wrote:IF ANY BODY COULD TELL YOU DUMB DUMMIES THAT FOLKS WERE FIRST BBBBBEFORE CRIPS EVEN CAME ABOUT MY GRANDFATHER IS FROM THE CHI AND THE SPADES WHICH SOON BECAME FOLKS WAS THE EARLY SIXTIES.... WHEN DID RAYMOND COME ABOUT???????????SECOND OF ALL CRIPS ARE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEM BECAUSE OF THE HOLLYWOOD FACTOR YOU GOT CHINESE KIDS C-WALKING LIKE BOW WOW

what does "who was fiirst" got to do with who would win...just cause theywere 1st, as you say, dont mean they all that...

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 27th, 2004, 9:04 am

john Doe red wrote:IF ANY BODY COULD TELL YOU DUMB DUMMIES THAT FOLKS WERE FIRST BBBBBEFORE CRIPS EVEN CAME ABOUT MY GRANDFATHER IS FROM THE CHI AND THE SPADES WHICH SOON BECAME FOLKS WAS THE EARLY SIXTIES.... WHEN DID RAYMOND COME ABOUT???????????SECOND OF ALL CRIPS ARE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEM BECAUSE OF THE HOLLYWOOD FACTOR YOU GOT CHINESE KIDS C-WALKING LIKE BOW WOW
MAN THIS IS COMEDY. WHO CARES WHO CAME FIRST? ARE U FROM SOMEWHERE OR ANOTHER KID COMIN ON THE NET FOR INFO? THE REASON CALI GANGS GOT A HOLLYWOOD FACTOR TO BEGIN WITH IS BECAUSE THE WEST COAST STYLE OF BANGIN IS HIGHLY GLORIFIED AND ATTRACTIVE TO THOSE OUTSIDE OF CALI. WE MAKE IT LOOK GOOD I GUESS, LOL. PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE MIDWEST STYLE TOO BUT THEY DO IT LIKE ON SOME RELIGIOUS SH*T. EAST COAST DUDES IS MOSTLY PREOCCUPIED with THE DRUG GAME. WEST COAST NIGGAS IS ABOUT STRAIGHT BANGIN...

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » February 27th, 2004, 4:13 pm

Riiiight Riiiight.

the BaY aLLdAy RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 27th, 2004, 6:11 pm

PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE MIDWEST STYLE TOO BUT THEY DO IT LIKE ON SOME RELIGIOUS SH*T.

Joe, name me one nation that is religious.

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » February 27th, 2004, 6:53 pm

Pasa wrote:
MAN THIS IS COMEDY. WHO CARES WHO CAME FIRST? ARE U FROM SOMEWHERE OR ANOTHER KID COMIN ON THE NET FOR INFO? THE REASON CALI GANGS GOT A HOLLYWOOD FACTOR TO BEGIN WITH IS BECAUSE THE WEST COAST STYLE OF BANGIN IS HIGHLY GLORIFIED AND ATTRACTIVE TO THOSE OUTSIDE OF CALI. WE MAKE IT LOOK GOOD I GUESS, LOL. PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE MIDWEST STYLE TOO BUT THEY DO IT LIKE ON SOME RELIGIOUS SH*T. EAST COAST DUDES IS MOSTLY PREOCCUPIED with THE DRUG GAME. WEST COAST NIGGAS IS ABOUT STRAIGHT BANGIN...
x2

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » February 28th, 2004, 2:15 am

Short History
King David started Devil Disciples in 1960 (to fight against the Black Stone Rangers)which united with King Shorty Freeman (NOTE: King Shorty Mac and King Shorty Freeman arent the same person, alot of Folks think they are but they really arent) and his Black King Cobras, whiched formed the Black Devil Disciples. King Hoover ran the Supreme Gangsters (which was at always at war with the Black King Cobras before they united with King Davids Devil Disciples, now this is why GD and BD go at it, King Hoover and King Shorty never liked eachother from the jump, and they are not at war because of the war that broke out for the South Side Englewood area) joined them at the age of 13. King David then asked King Hoover and King Shorty to put there differences aside. The BDD's then united with the Supreme Gangsters, which formed the Black Gangster Disciple Nation. After the death of King David in 1974, King Hoover bullied his way to the top leadership, crowning his self King over Don Durkey and Shorty Freeman. But Shorty Freeman never liking King Hoover broke away from his control, forming the Black Disciple Nation. In 1978, in the Prison System King Hoover and his Gangster Disciples called a meeting with a Few gangs of Chicago (Black Disciples, Imperial Gangsters, Insane Spanish Cobras, Almighty Simon City Royals, Almighty Latin Eagles, Insane Gangster Satan Disciples, Maniac Latin Disciples) and formed the F.O.L.K.S. NATION. He also helped form the People Nation but calling a private meeting with Latin Kings, Vice Lords, and Black Stone Rangers, but thats a different story. I didnt add everything in from begining to finish or anything just str8'n out a few things

COPIED AND PASTED

CRIPS (A FEW SETS)WAS OUT B4 THE FOLK NATION FORMED FOOL
AND SO WHAT, WHAT DOES FOLK HAS TO DO WITH CRIP GANGS

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 26th, 2005, 7:17 pm

1.GDs are much larger and much,much more organized then Crips.The GDs have 30,000 members in chicago alone,with dozens of thousands more in other states.Keep that in mind,Virus one.

2.There are many folks as well as people mobs that were around before Bloods and Crips.Disciples,Ambrose,C-Notes,Simon City Royals, etc were all around in the 1950s/early 60s