The Browns n The Deuces

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Browns n The Deuces

Unread post by russian_gangsta » October 3rd, 2007, 10:00 am

Who knows about that crime gangs?

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » October 4th, 2007, 5:01 pm

This isnt organised crime, this shit shouldnt be here. Go post about your nigger friends somewhere else.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 4th, 2007, 5:29 pm

A A A A A A A A A A! Calm down there wannabe!

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » October 5th, 2007, 7:08 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:A A A A A A A A A A! Calm down there wannabe!

make sense when you speak alright, how the fcuk am i a wannabe? you dont even know me. all i said is this isnt organised crime so go post it on the other sections of this site.

no one cares about the browns and the dueces or grove street lmao or fcuking crenshaw hood niggaz or any other stupid named gang, there all kids acting hard anyways, when something goes off, they all run and pretend they did something.

example: look at 50 cent, he was supposebly in a huge black (gang) which was structured like a mafia and he quit and spit in the guys face and hes not dead yet? he did ALL of that and someone hasent killed him yet? either you guys are really soft or that was a lie.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 5th, 2007, 7:34 am

mr.capon3 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:A A A A A A A A A A! Calm down there wannabe!

make sense when you speak alright, how the fcuk am i a wannabe? you dont even know me. all i said is this isnt organised crime so go post it on the other sections of this site.

no one cares about the browns and the dueces or grove street lmao or fcuking crenshaw hood niggaz or any other stupid named gang, there all kids acting hard anyways, when something goes off, they all run and pretend they did something.

example: look at 50 cent, he was supposebly in a huge black (gang) which was structured like a mafia and he quit and spit in the guys face and hes not dead yet? he did ALL of that and someone hasent killed him yet? either you guys are really soft or that was a lie.
50 cent never gangbanged, he was a smalltime dealer

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » October 6th, 2007, 2:12 am

OK i understand. browns n deuces that small black gang...
this is never greatest crime groups.

50 cent - gangsta? hahah lol.
that fake azz dude. ex pusher in a childhood...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 6th, 2007, 8:38 am

russian_gangsta wrote:OK i understand. browns n deuces that small black gang...

capon3 is just an albanian wannabe who thinks albanian mafia controls russia n mess

but if you wanna know about organized black groups check out the Philly Mafia, word was they were cold as fukk, theres acutually A LOT of organized black crime groups, interestingly enough they are practically invisible.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » October 6th, 2007, 10:26 am

pistolslanga wrote:

capon3 is just an albanian wannabe who thinks albanian mafia controls russia n mess

but if you wanna know about organized black groups check out the Philly Mafia, word was they were cold as #%@&, theres acutually A LOT of organized black crime groups, interestingly enough they are practically invisible.

Your so dumb Im not even Albanian I told you 100 times, I only talk about them on this site because they seem to be every topic on this site. Even topics which arent about them end up about them. You have a real problem with Albanians I think you call everyone who disagrees with you an Albanian groupie.

Your a black mafia groupie even though they were small. Invisable? Thats because nobody cares about them, there nothing, blacks are just drug dealers in groups, neevr have they been organised like the mafia. Black peoples egos are too big to be part of something like that, they name themsleves dumb things like BLACK GUERILLA FAMILY, to try and show people who strong they are. They all think there stronger than each other so what they do is usually form groups once in a while and sell drugs and then they end up killing each other and all going to jail.

At leats the albanians were big enough to push out the Gambinos, Lucchese and colombos and even held up a gambino captain at gun point, what has the BLACK mafia ever done?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 6th, 2007, 11:28 am

mr.capon3 wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

but if you wanna know about organized black groups check out the Philly Mafia, word was they were cold as #%@&, theres acutually A LOT of organized black crime groups, interestingly enough they are practically invisible.

Your so dumb Im not even Albanian I told you 100 times, I only talk about them on this site because they seem to be every topic on this site. Even topics which arent about them end up about them. You have a real problem with Albanians I think you call everyone who disagrees with you an Albanian groupie.

Your a black mafia groupie even though they were small. Invisable? Thats because nobody cares about them, there nothing, blacks are just drug dealers in groups, neevr have they been organised like the mafia. Black peoples egos are too big to be part of something like that, they name themsleves dumb things like BLACK GUERILLA FAMILY, to try and show people who strong they are. They all think there stronger than each other so what they do is usually form groups once in a while and sell drugs and then they end up killing each other and all going to jail.

At leats the albanians were big enough to push out the Gambinos, Lucchese and colombos and even held up a gambino captain at gun point, what has the BLACK mafia ever done?

lol @ black mafia groupie, i could give a fukk about mafia's son, im from the west where we could give a fukk, unlike you sittin on the computer diggin up articles n mess.

that bold sentence shows your inner groupie ShiqieG :lol:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 6th, 2007, 11:31 am

mr. f4g capon3, there the only topics on this site because you keep making topics about them and like this thread you just come in with ya non-albanian azz and suck their nuts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your NOT even Albanian, but study them like a fukkin science project haha, you define groupie :lol: :lol:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 6th, 2007, 2:12 pm

I do make sense when I speak. I can tell you're a wannabe, just by looking at your name & seeing the way you act. You didn't even say this was just for organized crime. You put the word nigger in there. Funny how you think those gangs have stupid names, but probably wouldn't if they were Albanians & I don't know where you heard that crap about 50.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » October 7th, 2007, 12:56 am

u dont heard about 50 cent?
read his biography, there write what is Fifty small pusher...

pistolslanga n capon3
what the hell? mr.know-all...
u enter to any crime group, my black boys?