WHite crips throwing pitchforks

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 29th, 2006, 8:39 pm

LOL what the fuck are they? If i saw a mutha fucker like that i swear id kill his ass.

They prolly just playin around kuz nobody can look that fake.

Who is that ne ways?

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 29th, 2006, 8:41 pm

But yur prolly just bein a smart ass sayin thats probably how i look.But no its not nobody dresses that fucked up in the south.You just another muthafucker who thinks all white people are rich and have 5 car garages.People like ur fake ass make me sick

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 29th, 2006, 8:46 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:But yur prolly just bein a smart ass sayin thats probably how i look.But no its not nobody dresses that #%@& up in the south.You just another muthafucker who thinks all white people are rich and have 5 car garages.People like ur fake ass make me sick
LMAO

Then how do you dress? You're do-rags are all blue instead?

You said that you're gang was all white and it was affiliated with Folks?

Are you a nazi type gang? Im really confused....

You're basically telling me you belong to a white gang that copies black style....

That sounds like the picture to me....

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 29th, 2006, 9:02 pm

No we arent BITCHASS nazi gang.We were formed by KING HOOVER because he believed that a whiteboy couldnt be gangsta after he was locked up.So everyone in SCR was usually in GD and then was locked up.So we all came from a black gang.And we dont copy black people we were just all raised aroud them so we dress urban like Southpole Dickies Echo and shit like that we dont dress like we were puttin our clothes on in the dark either.Those motherfuccers in that picture looked plain fuckin ridiculus.But yea if you heard us talkin youd think we were black but we aiint and we know we aiint and we are proud to be white.Because if we werent white we couldnt be in the almighty Simon City Royals.

http://www.chicagomobs.org/simoncityroyals.htm

Heres alink so you dont get shit twisted.But ur from ny so u prolly wont understand

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 29th, 2006, 9:07 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:No we arent BITCHASS nazi gang.We were formed by KING HOOVER because he believed that a whiteboy couldnt be gangsta after he was locked up.So everyone in SCR was usually in GD and then was locked up.So we all came from a black gang.And we dont copy black people we were just all raised aroud them so we dress urban like Southpole Dickies Echo and shit like that we dont dress like we were puttin our clothes on in the dark either.Those motherfuccers in that picture looked plain fuckin ridiculus.But yea if you heard us talkin youd think we were black but we aiint and we know we aiint and we are proud to be white.Because if we werent white we couldnt be in the almighty Simon City Royals.

Heres alink so you dont get shit twisted.But ur from ny so u prolly wont understand
You're link doesn't work

Whatever color you are, all that gang shit leads to is prisons or death so fuck it

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » April 29th, 2006, 9:40 pm

The way I hear it GD's DOMINATE North LR, and thats a sizeable city (they also got BD's, but theyre nowhere near as deep, from what I can tell). I cant give you specific numbers or no shit, I'm just goin off of what cats from there have told me (I was loc-ed up at Wrightsville Unit, which is right outside of LR) as Little Roc-s population easily dominates the grand total of all ADC inmates, pretty much any unit you go except Calico Roc- (the ADC reserve for homosexuals and White Pride cats)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 29th, 2006, 12:55 am

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 1st, 2007, 4:07 am

SimonCityRoyals wrote:No we arent BITCHASS nazi gang.We were formed by KING HOOVER because he believed that a whiteboy couldnt be gangsta after he was locked up.So everyone in SCR was usually in GD and then was locked up.So we all came from a black gang.And we dont copy black people we were just all raised aroud them so we dress urban like Southpole Dickies Echo and shit like that we dont dress like we were puttin our clothes on in the dark either.Those motherfuccers in that picture looked plain fuckin ridiculus.But yea if you heard us talkin youd think we were black but we aiint and we know we aiint and we are proud to be white.Because if we werent white we couldnt be in the almighty Simon City Royals.

I thought ya'll SCR that started around in the 50s, i dont remember hoover starting SCR?

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » January 1st, 2007, 10:40 am

TRUE STORY:

I remember talking to this white boy in middle school who had this blue rag in his pocket. Looked kinda liked the kids in these pics people was showing :lol: . He was explaining he was in "folk" and how he hated bloods. I asked him if they was any bloods from where he was or if he have even seen any.....and he said no :lol: . Then he proceeded to tell me that if he put in a lot of work he would be able to get promted to crip soon :lol: . Then proceeded to kick all sorts of this "knowledge" about what a star means and what a pitch for means....it was real funny cause this kid seemed so serious about it too...and it was coming from a little white boy lol.

ALSO:

About these white boys who say they from the "hood" so they can get away with saying "nigga"? Sounds like some BS to me I wonder what BlaKK or X or someone else would think about that :lol:. I dont say that shit cause its disrespectful, even if its not meant that way--ecspecially if it were to come from a whiteboy.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 1st, 2007, 10:48 am

:lol:

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » January 28th, 2007, 7:10 pm

Naw Hoover didnt start ASCRN.I was under some false shit at that time but i was a man about it and went to Chi town and now up on my real shit.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 29th, 2007, 2:53 am

True, thought so, i knew Hoover said he gave respect to white GDs who did time.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » January 30th, 2007, 9:48 pm

Yea he does.I met some white GD's while in Chitown.

And they aiint treated no differently.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » October 8th, 2007, 1:19 am

one nation affiliation it was pitchforks you chose fuck a fork fuck a crown thats not how we get down down we dont throw up the red or blue fuck all that shit but its time to show you how avondale bully gang do.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » October 8th, 2007, 1:22 am

Qoute"Showtime"Unqoute

Fuck Run with a gang a runnin with my hood fuck it ill run with my city.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 1:45 am

A Ghost wrote:
SimonCityRoyals wrote:What the fu-- are you OMG about
A Ghost wrote:Image

thats funnnnnnnnnnnnnny :lol: :lol:

they dress like black kids from the ghetto

TB-C

Unread post by TB-C » October 28th, 2007, 10:04 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:TRUE STORY:

I remember talking to this white boy in middle school who had this blue rag in his pocket. Looked kinda liked the kids in these pics people was showing :lol: . He was explaining he was in "folk" and how he hated bloods. I asked him if they was any bloods from where he was or if he have even seen any.....and he said no :lol: . Then he proceeded to tell me that if he put in a lot of work he would be able to get promted to crip soon :lol: . Then proceeded to kick all sorts of this "knowledge" about what a star means and what a pitch for means....it was real funny cause this kid seemed so serious about it too...and it was coming from a little white boy lol.

ALSO:

About these white boys who say they from the "hood" so they can get away with saying "nigga"? Sounds like some BS to me I wonder what BlaKK or X or someone else would think about that :lol:. I dont say that shit cause its disrespectful, even if its not meant that way--ecspecially if it were to come from a whiteboy.

PROMOTED TO CRIP HAHAHAHAHA.... taht makes me want to puke, shoulda sked waht the 8 ball was, and sides not all folks are strait with crips and some are but PROMOTED to another
gang? WHA! Any white person i know thast from a hood NEVER says nigga or atleast barely do. even cubasn id hang with wouldnt sya that i dont say that hell no. only time i heard a white boy say nigga was when he was on a phone with his brew and ws like "MY Nigga was good blah blah"

Put in work, dont you need to put in work and get beat/blessed in(how ever your set works)

Alwasy ask em who ther OG is and test them hahah 9 outta ten the OG might be real and tehy just met em at a party.

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » November 5th, 2007, 6:04 pm

Give me a break. Wiggers are a pathetic shame to all real Woods. Show some self respect and show some pride.

MrP

Unread post by MrP » November 24th, 2007, 7:54 am

the 6-point star makes him jewish, right?
:D

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 25th, 2007, 4:47 am

who is you original gangsta gangsta desciple my white brotha

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 25th, 2007, 4:47 am

burger king all day my ninja's