lol at this

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

lol at this

Unread post by PolakoMafia » October 27th, 2008, 10:25 pm

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: lol at this

Unread post by PolakoMafia » October 27th, 2008, 10:26 pm

btw why does it say peckerwood on the black guy's trousers?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 28th, 2008, 1:17 pm

I don't know, that's shit's retarded.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 28th, 2008, 11:39 pm

THATS THOSE PAPERS THOSE SKINHEADS LEAVE ON THE FLOOR IN THERE AREA , THEY DRAW THESE WEAK CARTOONS TO FEEL TOUGH ......HOW BACKWARDS AND STUPID THEY ARE ........AND THE IDIOTIC PLOT TO KILL BLACKS AND OBAMA ....IF THEY WANT TO KILL ALOT OF BLACKS THEY SHOULD COME TO THE HOOD , GO TO CHICAGO OR LOS ANGELES AND GO IN ANY BLACK GHETTO AND START IT UP , THAT S ALL IT TAKES...

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » November 1st, 2008, 1:59 pm

Lol Lame ass cartoon. And these skinheads and other racist fools better get off all that racist shit. This ain't the 60s no more. Niggas aint scared of some pale ass peckerwood. Get yo shit knocked back with all that nazi BS coming up to me.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 1st, 2008, 2:17 pm

well they exist in prison with other races and arent afraid to display their tatoos or beliefs so I dont see why they would be afraid going in some so called "hood".

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Triggeration » November 1st, 2008, 2:23 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:well they exist in prison with other races and arent afraid to display their tatoos or beliefs so I dont see why they would be afraid going in some so called "hood".
See, now you goin on a whole new different level of shit.. Prison Politics is way different than street politics. It's alot of stuff you can do in the joint that you can't do in the streets. It's just two different things. And I ain't saying a skinhead is afraid of going through a "hood". I'm just sayin, don't expect black people to be intimidated by some fools that wanna push that white power BS.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 4th, 2008, 1:23 am

well in general Id expect skinheads to be pretty dumb and weak. But some of those white prison to street gangs I would be afraid of or mafia type gangs.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 6th, 2008, 8:23 am

lol at this....did you really?fucking mug.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 7th, 2008, 12:15 am

PolakoMafia wrote:well they exist in prison with other races and arent afraid to display their tatoos or beliefs so I dont see why they would be afraid going in some so called "hood".

dawg fo real tho i jst wana see them skin head instead of prayin on lil kids in schools come to the ghetto with all that crap.....like its gon be some funny shit dawg....i wud think they got more nutts shooting pistols at niggaz in the hood like..in the neck of the hood

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 8th, 2008, 2:22 pm

ghetto is for minorities, white people dont create ghettos anymore nor would they have any business there. In fact ghetto is a myth. Ive been to the so called ghettos in L.A and they look like almost any other L.A. neighboorhood.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 8th, 2008, 2:23 pm

prison to street gangs dont fight wars that are white in general, why would they just kill black people for instance for no reason? their motive now is to make money anyway.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 8th, 2008, 2:43 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:ghetto is for minorities, white people dont create ghettos anymore nor would they have any business there. In fact ghetto is a myth. Ive been to the so called ghettos in L.A and they look like almost any other L.A. neighboorhood.
Complete bs... I'm sure I'm not the only 1 tired of your posts on here. Stop looking up to trash & some stupid race war I doubt you have to worry about in Poland any way. Go find something better to do.

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Triggeration » November 8th, 2008, 4:02 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
PolakoMafia wrote:ghetto is for minorities, white people dont create ghettos anymore nor would they have any business there. In fact ghetto is a myth. Ive been to the so called ghettos in L.A and they look like almost any other L.A. neighboorhood.
Complete bs... I'm sure I'm not the only 1 tired of your posts on here. Stop looking up to trash & some stupid race war I doubt you have to worry about in Poland any way. Go find something better to do.
Lol. He just tries to go around cheerleading whites like a little hoe. Nobody gives a fuck about his imaginary ventures into South Central L.A. And White people aren't in ghettos? I guess you haven't been down south or up north in NY. huh chump? Please stay the hell out of shit you don't have two clues about.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 9th, 2008, 11:55 am

there are white ghettos its called appalachian mountains. but there is no ghetto gang banging shet there. EVeryone has guns so if someone tries breaking intot heir shet or stealing crap they get shot. And whites dont have that mentality anyway or are clan based but more individual based.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 9th, 2008, 12:06 pm

actually you could consider any trailer park or low rental area around many california small towns with little work as ghettos I guess. Also go to San Bernandino county, Oroville (meth capital), and Modesto, possibly Yuba City as well if you want to see many white criminals in Cali.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » November 10th, 2008, 12:16 pm

you confuse the hell out of me know is denying white people of being legit gangsters. most people in the know know the difference between dumb arse posh wiggers and the real deal.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 10th, 2008, 5:22 pm

FAct is Poles smash on Brit hooligans all the time. polish hooligans are number one considered by all europe most violent now. Ur time is done.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » November 10th, 2008, 6:58 pm

GEEZ... Good to know I'm not the only 1 he confuses.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 10th, 2008, 7:10 pm

Rudog wrote:GEEZ... Good to know I'm not the only 1 he confuses.
Damn, I did it again. Posted with the wrong name. Not sure how I got it, but I guess I was having problems with this account years back or something. I guess you can get rid of it Mr. Alonso, but it came in handy when I couldn't see all of the new posts I missed with this account.

NotWelcome
What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by NotWelcome » November 11th, 2008, 10:22 pm

Skinhead or any other "white racist" group, is not about making you third world mongoloids scared. We could care less if you are scared. What we do care about, is you people coming to our country... A country built by White hands and white blood, and trying to make it your own little third world country. I dont care if you are or not scared of me. What I do care about is your lack of respect for this country and its fore fathers

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 12th, 2008, 4:01 am

PolakoMafia wrote:FAct is Poles smash on Brit hooligans all the time. polish hooligans are number one considered by all europe most violent now. Ur time is done.
keep tellin yourself that and who knows, maybe it will come true...

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 12th, 2008, 4:16 am

NotWelcome wrote:What we do care about, is you people coming to our country... A country built by White hands and white blood, and trying to make it your own little third world country. I dont care if you are or not scared of me.
do you really know so little of your own nations history to truly give credence to that statement? just for starters, google crispus attucks and jean baptiste pont du sable. if your ancestry is anything except pure english, pure scots, pure french or pure spanish, or obviously native american (seems doubtful from what you've said), people of african origin have been in the US for at least as long as you have

NotWelcome
What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by NotWelcome » November 12th, 2008, 6:31 am

I know how to use google.... I am German Norweigian, with Scottish and Swede splashed in. African banana eaters, did not build this Country. They may of picked the fucking cotton, but they did not build this Nation. I bet you also believe that this Nation was not founded on REAL Christian beliefs....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 12th, 2008, 9:09 am

NotWelcome wrote:I know how to use google.... I am German Norweigian, with Scottish and Swede splashed in. African banana eaters, did not build this Country. They may of picked the #%@&#%@ cotton, but they did not build this Nation. I bet you also believe that this Nation was not founded on REAL Christian beliefs....
The US was founded on beliefs which were at that time sectarian christian beliefs.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 12th, 2008, 12:40 pm

African banana eaters did not build this country you say? Well I don't know how many Africans ate bananas, but I know Africans helped build this country.