Who's the largest black gang in the US?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Who's the largest black gang in the US?

Unread post by Elimu » March 14th, 2009, 10:47 am

Everybody already know the largest hispanic gang is latin kings, asian gang is tiny raskal gang, white gang(no neo-nazis) might be simon city royal, but what about black gang? Alot people keep saying it's crips but it can't be true. So do anyone have any legit sources?

BountyHuntaO
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re: Who's the largest black gang in the US?

Unread post by BountyHuntaO » March 14th, 2009, 6:40 pm

Pretty sure it's GD but if it aint it's gonna be Brips

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » March 15th, 2009, 8:32 am

LATIN KINGS ARE NOT THE BIGGEST HISPANIC VARRIO.MAYBE ON THE EAST COAST BUT THATS BOUT IT

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » March 17th, 2009, 4:33 pm

kings wrote:LATIN KINGS ARE NOT THE BIGGEST HISPANIC VARRIO.MAYBE ON THE EAST COAST BUT THATS BOUT IT
I'm talking about nationwide not in just one region and they must be since they have chapters from California to New York and every in between.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 18th, 2009, 4:28 am

Crip isnt one big gang though

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » March 19th, 2009, 6:16 pm

Elimu wrote:
kings wrote:LATIN KINGS ARE NOT THE BIGGEST HISPANIC VARRIO.MAYBE ON THE EAST COAST BUT THATS BOUT IT
I'm talking about nationwide not in just one region and they must be since they have chapters from California to New York and every in between.
LK DONT HAVE NO CHAPTERS IN CALI HOMIE.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » April 10th, 2009, 4:33 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
Elimu wrote:
LK DONT HAVE NO CHAPTERS IN CALI HOMIE.
SUCKER ASS, YOU KEEP WITH THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER, WHY DONT YOU STICK TO THE LAME ASS ONTARIO, WITH THE ONLY GANG CALLED BLACK ANGELS, FUCKING LAMES, IT ALREADY BEEN SAID THE EAST LA LATIN KINGS ARE WITH CHICAGO SO U GOT ONE CHAPTER THERE, BUT IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA THERES HUNDREDS REPPIN LATIN KINGS, BUT YOU DONT NEED A CHICAGO GUY GOIN THERE, HOW DID THE CRIPS SPREAD IN THE MIDWEST, SOME GUYS FROM A CITY COPY CAT A CRIP SET AND YEARS LATER GOES A CRIP AND PUTS THEM ON LIST, AND OTHERS IT WAS AN LA CRIP THAT STARTED IT, SO WHATS THE MATTER IF A GROUP OF KIDS JUST WANNA START A LATIN KING SET OR A CHICAGO GUY GOES THERE, AS LONG AS THEY ARE MODELLING THEMSELVES AFTER THE CHICAGO GANG AND ADOPTIN THERE SYMBOLS , COLORS, AND HANDSIGNS.
YALL TRY TO GIVE OUT THE IMAGE LIKE CALI STARTED THIS SHIT, WHEN YALL WAS PRETTY LAME IN THE 70´S, RIGHT NOW THE LA ORIENTED GANGS ARE GOIN DOWN AND DISCIPLES. VL´S, BPS KEEP SPREADIN AND TAKIN OVER OLD LA GANG SPOTS , AT LEAST IN THE DOWN SOUTH.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » April 11th, 2009, 8:13 am

FIRST OFF THERE NO VARRIO OF LATIN KINGS IN NORTHERN CALI.I BEEN IN NORTHERN CALI MY WHOLE LIFE AND NEVER SEEN A LATIN KING IN PERSON.DO YOU LIVE IN NORTHERN CALI?HOW DO YOU GET THIS INFORMATION?LATIN KINGS DONT EXIST IN NORTHERN CALI.DONT POST UNLESS YOU KNOW

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » April 11th, 2009, 1:23 pm

LK DONT HAVE NO CHAPTERS IN CALI HOMIE.[/quote]

SUCKER ASS, YOU KEEP WITH THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER, WHY DONT YOU STICK TO THE LAME ASS ONTARIO, WITH THE ONLY GANG CALLED BLACK ANGELS, #%@&#%@ LAMES, IT ALREADY BEEN SAID THE EAST LA LATIN KINGS ARE WITH CHICAGO SO U GOT ONE CHAPTER THERE, BUT IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA THERES HUNDREDS REPPIN LATIN KINGS, BUT YOU DONT NEED A CHICAGO GUY GOIN THERE, HOW DID THE CRIPS SPREAD IN THE MIDWEST, SOME GUYS FROM A CITY COPY CAT A CRIP SET AND YEARS LATER GOES A CRIP AND PUTS THEM ON LIST, AND OTHERS IT WAS AN LA CRIP THAT STARTED IT, SO WHATS THE MATTER IF A GROUP OF KIDS JUST WANNA START A LATIN KING SET OR A CHICAGO GUY GOES THERE, AS LONG AS THEY ARE MODELLING THEMSELVES AFTER THE CHICAGO GANG AND ADOPTIN THERE SYMBOLS , COLORS, AND HANDSIGNS.
YALL TRY TO GIVE OUT THE IMAGE LIKE CALI STARTED THIS SHIT, WHEN YALL WAS PRETTY LAME IN THE 70´S, RIGHT NOW THE LA ORIENTED GANGS ARE GOIN DOWN AND DISCIPLES. VL´S, BPS KEEP SPREADIN AND TAKIN OVER OLD LA GANG SPOTS , AT LEAST IN THE DOWN SOUTH.[/quote]

LOL KEEP DOING YOUR INTERNET BANGING THING HOMIE TALKN ON AREAS YOU NEVER BEEN...N THERES A DIFFERENTS BETWEEN MODELLING N BEING FAKES LOOK IT UP.

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » April 12th, 2009, 11:19 am

kings wrote:FIRST OFF THERE NO VARRIO OF LATIN KINGS IN NORTHERN CALI.I BEEN IN NORTHERN CALI MY WHOLE LIFE AND NEVER SEEN A LATIN KING IN PERSON.DO YOU LIVE IN NORTHERN CALI?HOW DO YOU GET THIS INFORMATION?LATIN KINGS DONT EXIST IN NORTHERN CALI.DONT POST UNLESS YOU KNOW
If you watch gangland episode "Divide and Conquer" it talk about the chicago latin kings and they show chapters in different states and one of the pictures show a kind with a tatoo that says " Pasadenia Latin Kings".

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » April 13th, 2009, 8:52 am

JUST CAUSE YOU SAW GANGLAND DOESNT MEAN SHIT.I HATE TO BURST YOUR LITTLE BUBBLE BUT THER IS NO LATIN KINGS IN NORTHERN CALI.THERE MIGHT BE SOME BUT THERE IS NO VARRIO.HAVE YOU BEEN TO NORTHERN CALI?PLZ DONT POST UNLESS YOU BEEN HERE AND SAW IT FIRST HAND.GANGLAND DOESNT ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH.ITS A SHOW

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » April 14th, 2009, 7:46 am

Elimu wrote:
kings wrote:FIRST OFF THERE NO VARRIO OF LATIN KINGS IN NORTHERN CALI.I BEEN IN NORTHERN CALI MY WHOLE LIFE AND NEVER SEEN A LATIN KING IN PERSON.DO YOU LIVE IN NORTHERN CALI?HOW DO YOU GET THIS INFORMATION?LATIN KINGS DONT EXIST IN NORTHERN CALI.DONT POST UNLESS YOU KNOW
If you watch gangland episode "Divide and Conquer" it talk about the chicago latin kings and they show chapters in different states and one of the pictures show a kind with a tatoo that says " Pasadenia Latin Kings".
THIS IS THE SAME GANGLAND THAT USED A PIC OFSURENO VARRIO CALLED THE CUCA KINGS IN THERE PROFILE OF NOTHERN VARRIOS...GANGLAND IS 50% BS ALL SECOND AND 3rd HAND ACOUNTS MUCH LIKE THE INFO THATS ON THIS SITE.

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » April 17th, 2009, 5:25 pm

kings wrote:JUST CAUSE YOU SAW GANGLAND DOESNT MEAN SHIT.I HATE TO BURST YOUR LITTLE BUBBLE BUT THER IS NO LATIN KINGS IN NORTHERN CALI.THERE MIGHT BE SOME BUT THERE IS NO VARRIO.HAVE YOU BEEN TO NORTHERN CALI?PLZ DONT POST UNLESS YOU BEEN HERE AND SAW IT FIRST HAND.GANGLAND DOESNT ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH.ITS A SHOW

No I haven't been too Cali but my friend have and he lived there for 3 years. There's truth to your words about first hand experience but your not paying attention to detail, I SAW a picture of a Latin King with a TATOO that said "PASADENIA LATIN KING" on Gangland. Which would mean their is a Latin King Chapter. Even this site tells you their are latin kings in California.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » April 18th, 2009, 11:18 am

pasdena is not in northern cali.dang do you not what the hell your talking bout.do not post unless you see it for your own eyes.quit blowing up latin kings.their not in northern cali

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » April 18th, 2009, 3:29 pm

kings wrote:pasdena is not in northern cali.dang do you not what the hell your talking bout.do not post unless you see it for your own eyes.quit blowing up latin kings.their not in northern cali
I see your point and besides everyone got off topic. The original topic is about the largest black gang nationwide and not in a specific region.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 21st, 2009, 12:34 am

pasa latin kings are surenos homie, but they do say that amor de rey shit and do some of the other chicago based lk stuff, but they still surenos.

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » April 21st, 2009, 4:42 pm

perongregory wrote:pasa latin kings are surenos homie, but they do say that amor de rey shit and do some of the other chicago based lk stuff, but they still surenos.
Thank for the information but back to the topic.

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » April 29th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Well since no one else posted I guess it's the Gangster Disciples.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » April 29th, 2009, 6:19 pm

The largest black gang in the U.S is the "inmate gang" of the Department of Corrections...

These cats have 1 out of every 5 black men in their ranks...

No set even comes close to threatening their numbers...

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » May 8th, 2009, 5:09 pm

HiloBoy wrote:The largest black gang in the U.S is the "inmate gang" of the Department of Corrections...

These cats have 1 out of every 5 black men in their ranks...

No set even comes close to threatening their numbers...
Where do you get this information from?

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 8th, 2009, 6:03 pm

Dept. of Justice...

and...

common knowledge...

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elimu » May 9th, 2009, 7:05 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Dept. of Justice...

and...

common knowledge...
I'm strictly talking about street gang not prison gang.