Caps from Sports Teams

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Caps from Sports Teams

Unread post by youngspade » January 29th, 2010, 9:21 am

bgcasper wrote:yeah much respect to that young loks nice to have finally a face behind posts anyway we did what we did
and since you gave me respect when most of the super yg and republicanh hoodstaz was dissin my race when they first saw my pic u showed respect
it goes right back ..u do look like u talk .and that looks real to me .

SALUTE


Real Niggaz stand up

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Caps from Sports Teams

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 30th, 2010, 8:30 am

youngspade wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


I used to live in Paramount with my STEP DAD from 20s

We stayed off Somerset Blvd
somerset is basicly the same as compton blvd right?

i live in a apartement near howard tanner school

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Caps from Sports Teams

Unread post by youngspade » January 30th, 2010, 10:01 am

H572DSTA wrote:
youngspade wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


I used to live in Paramount with my STEP DAD from 20s

We stayed off Somerset Blvd
somerset is basicly the same as compton blvd right?

i live in a apartement near howard tanner school

Yeah SomerSet runs ALLLLLLLL the way through!


Ive even seen a nigga from ES 18st over there, he walk down the STS with his shirt off sleeve tats EVERYWHERE 18 this 18 that, but nothing happen!

I used to be in LAKEWOOD off LakeWood Blvd and Rosecrans at that MOTEL next to the liquor store!

User avatar
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 284
Joined: August 10th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Compton, Cali

Re: Caps from Sports Teams

Unread post by Manso » February 1st, 2010, 8:53 pm

bgcasper wrote:lets turn that into a positiv thang let street gang organise a free fight show with members ill be against few of the shrimps that been yappin for a hot second
but for real i wanna a c how that young spade look like i never met a yg in motion he might be a double og by the time the shit 's on
and i wonder how thick are manson's glasses are they as thick as mr x ones ??cause that busta was a dryed old ass ugly no life skinny wimmpy lookin busta
thats not my poin of view it was the words used by the forum lady he atempted to date she slapped her door closed on his face as soon as she saw how far he was from what he pretended to cc .....cuzzz keep that pie in motion with tattaa on your side ...u aint a playa thats 4 sho and keep it real u wish u was ...
i wonder how manso look like ....but the one im waiting with a passion is that mangler ...that republican hoodsta pushin bush up like he was nypsey
im also waiting for george and his jungle homie from that crenshaw library but will they come with kevin or without ?????
but the princess of the show will defenetly cc on the dead corner or should i say coroner or nurse ???
the super dooopa looopa raaaaooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu names yg cck bone 2 from nella 148 apartments
who is not even able to tel us why they beefed with dl shiiiit the bich even disapeared from here ....
the only people here that i would gladely meet are in my opinion the realest like most of real compton mudafuccaz around that bich
from kelly to elm even undercover sscc's and wlhcc also we pass via largo and alondra to bkm and cvcg that been laughtin at most of the shit they found around the net like east side lantana or west fruit town and finaly the real santana blocc crips named peanuts !!!!the rest are a buchn of people
that use to live there and are hatin on me cause of the same reason .people tend to hate on their own sins more than on otha peoples shit real ridaz dont get caught up in an internet diss contest they meet up ...peace
NIGGA GO LEARN ENGLISH OR SOME SHIT CUZ I DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT U BE SAYIN. LIL LAME ASS CHINK MUTHAFUCCA. THIS LAME ASS GAY NIGGA GOT AN ALBUM COVER WITH SOME OTHER FRENCH FAGGOT CALLIN THEM SELVES "OBG'S" TRYIN TO COPY THAT BG KNOCCOUT/DRESTA ALBUM FROM '95
:lol:

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Caps from Sports Teams

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 2nd, 2010, 4:19 am

Manso wrote:
bgcasper wrote:lets turn that into a positiv thang let street gang organise a free fight show with members ill be against few of the shrimps that been yappin for a hot second
but for real i wanna a c how that young spade look like i never met a yg in motion he might be a double og by the time the shit 's on
and i wonder how thick are manson's glasses are they as thick as mr x ones ??cause that busta was a dryed old ass ugly no life skinny wimmpy lookin busta
thats not my poin of view it was the words used by the forum lady he atempted to date she slapped her door closed on his face as soon as she saw how far he was from what he pretended to cc .....cuzzz keep that pie in motion with tattaa on your side ...u aint a playa thats 4 sho and keep it real u wish u was ...
i wonder how manso look like ....but the one im waiting with a passion is that mangler ...that republican hoodsta pushin bush up like he was nypsey
im also waiting for george and his jungle homie from that crenshaw library but will they come with kevin or without ?????
but the princess of the show will defenetly cc on the dead corner or should i say coroner or nurse ???
the super dooopa looopa raaaaooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu names yg cck bone 2 from nella 148 apartments
who is not even able to tel us why they beefed with dl shiiiit the bich even disapeared from here ....
the only people here that i would gladely meet are in my opinion the realest like most of real compton mudafuccaz around that bich
from kelly to elm even undercover sscc's and wlhcc also we pass via largo and alondra to bkm and cvcg that been laughtin at most of the shit they found around the net like east side lantana or west fruit town and finaly the real santana blocc crips named peanuts !!!!the rest are a buchn of people
that use to live there and are hatin on me cause of the same reason .people tend to hate on their own sins more than on otha peoples shit real ridaz dont get caught up in an internet diss contest they meet up ...peace
NIGGA GO LEARN ENGLISH OR SOME SHIT because I DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT U BE SAYIN. LIL LAME ASS CHINK MUTHAFUCCA. THIS LAME ASS GAY NIGGA GOT AN ALBUM COVER WITH SOME OTHER FRENCH FAGGOT CALLIN THEM SELVES "OBG'S" TRYIN TO COPY THAT BG KNOCCOUT/DRESTA ALBUM FROM '95
:lol:
you dissed me nigga... and i asked you 2 met up with me!!!

why you not replying?

User avatar
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 284
Joined: August 10th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Compton, Cali

Re: Caps from Sports Teams

Unread post by Manso » February 3rd, 2010, 12:12 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
Manso wrote:
bgcasper wrote:lets turn that into a positiv thang let street gang organise a free fight show with members ill be against few of the shrimps that been yappin for a hot second
but for real i wanna a c how that young spade look like i never met a yg in motion he might be a double og by the time the shit 's on
and i wonder how thick are manson's glasses are they as thick as mr x ones ??cause that busta was a dryed old ass ugly no life skinny wimmpy lookin busta
thats not my poin of view it was the words used by the forum lady he atempted to date she slapped her door closed on his face as soon as she saw how far he was from what he pretended to cc .....cuzzz keep that pie in motion with tattaa on your side ...u aint a playa thats 4 sho and keep it real u wish u was ...
i wonder how manso look like ....but the one im waiting with a passion is that mangler ...that republican hoodsta pushin bush up like he was nypsey
im also waiting for george and his jungle homie from that crenshaw library but will they come with kevin or without ?????
but the princess of the show will defenetly cc on the dead corner or should i say coroner or nurse ???
the super dooopa looopa raaaaooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu names yg cck bone 2 from nella 148 apartments
who is not even able to tel us why they beefed with dl shiiiit the bich even disapeared from here ....
the only people here that i would gladely meet are in my opinion the realest like most of real compton mudafuccaz around that bich
from kelly to elm even undercover sscc's and wlhcc also we pass via largo and alondra to bkm and cvcg that been laughtin at most of the shit they found around the net like east side lantana or west fruit town and finaly the real santana blocc crips named peanuts !!!!the rest are a buchn of people
that use to live there and are hatin on me cause of the same reason .people tend to hate on their own sins more than on otha peoples shit real ridaz dont get caught up in an internet diss contest they meet up ...peace
NIGGA GO LEARN ENGLISH OR SOME SHIT because I DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT U BE SAYIN. LIL LAME ASS CHINK MUTHAFUCCA. THIS LAME ASS GAY NIGGA GOT AN ALBUM COVER WITH SOME OTHER FRENCH FAGGOT CALLIN THEM SELVES "OBG'S" TRYIN TO COPY THAT BG KNOCCOUT/DRESTA ALBUM FROM '95
:lol:
you dissed me nigga... and i asked you 2 met up with me!!!

why you not replying?
U BITCH ASS LIL NIGGA I DONE REPLIED TO YO SHIT. U AINT EVEN IN THE CITY SO WHERE EVER U WANNA GO AND LOSE SOME TEETH GO HEAD AND BOOK YO FLIGHT FROM FRANCE.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”