Body armor

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Body armor

Unread post by WhiteBoy » November 15th, 2004, 12:50 am

Does anybody wear bullet proof vests?

~Use of a bullet proof vest during the commission of a fellony where a fire arm is used doubles the penalty~

just currious

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Body armor

Unread post by cbi562 » November 15th, 2004, 1:41 am

I do wear bulletproof vests on shady ordeals. Business is conducted in suits, so it is kind of hard to have a vest and still be in a suit. If you dont got a vest, then you gotta pull out that Matrix shit cuzz. I am not like these niggas out here, I do fear for my life. I did not work this hard just for it to end because some broke ass - mark ass nigga felt offended when I cracced jokes in front of his lady. Its specie preservation my niggs. Nigga gone try to pop that point 50 Eagle - shit would had me gone even with a vest. Like there is been a situation where it was a 9 millimeter - for that small ass slug I had pains in my stomach for about 3 weeks. I had problems eatin and whatnot.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » November 15th, 2004, 3:21 pm

damn maign,
there are a few web sites that i have found that sell body armor pretty damn cheap. http://www.bulletproofme.com/index.shtml

they have concealable armor and tactical armor,,,, if you need some tactical my friends i wish you god speed.(that matrix shit ;))

peace

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 15th, 2004, 4:20 pm

Prices are pretty high. I have a Level III rifle plate, but I have never used it. They did carry helmets, but no crotch protectors. :)

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » November 20th, 2004, 8:36 pm

bulletproof vest cud save lives but gangbangers deez deyz allweyz aim fer yo fuccin head now.

LuckyCharmz

Unread post by LuckyCharmz » November 24th, 2004, 9:59 am

I feel pretty safe walking the streets in my neighborhood unprotected, but I do own a few peices of body armor for those times when the circumstances may call for it to assure the safety of me and mine. I own a Level IV and a IIIA vest, both of which were purchased from the website mentioned in a previous post. It may have been overkill to buy both of them, but the I like the fact that the IIIA is soft armor and it's concealable under most clothing so it doesn't attract unwanted attention during day to day drama. I only purchased the level IV for my own peice of mind regarding the safety of my girlfriend, but I fit into also which is a plus. ;-)