Post pics of your hood Part II

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 24th, 2005, 3:14 am

Dr Funky wrote:The problem is I'm cheap and I use a disposable camera and I left it in the car the other day and it was VERY hot so I think the pics might be ruined. :shock: Plus people don't like seeing some guy driving around taking pictures of them and I have to wait till everybody leaves the area.

Your lucky, i aint got a driving licscense so i gotta bike round to take my pics or walk. people's reactions are even worse when u bikin and walking round taking pics lol lookin like they just about to mug you

Notice there's no people on my photo's, cos it is like 9 am in the morning and most people dont get up till around 1, aint got shit to get up for. The second photo i took around my neighbourhood, i posted quite a few of my neighbourhood on the first thread.

Oh yeah, i use a disposable too lol

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 24th, 2005, 10:14 am

Dr Funky wrote:The problem is I'm cheap and I use a disposable camera and I left it in the car the other day and it was VERY hot so I think the pics might be ruined. :shock: Plus people don't like seeing some guy driving around taking pictures of them and I have to wait till everybody leaves the area.

i had a disposable camera and yesterday i left it outside and it drew a lot of moisture... i hope the pictures didn't get ruined.... its like 27 pictures of nothing but the dank... any good shit i got i snapped a shot in a bong or something.. if i had a digi i'd snap some of my new area...

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » July 24th, 2005, 3:15 pm

NW10 wrote:Notice there's no people on my photo's, cos it is like 9 am in the morning and most people dont get up till around 1, aint got shit to get up for. The second photo i took around my neighbourhood, i posted quite a few of my neighbourhood on the first thread.

I like to take mine in the morning for the same reasons. But I have to be quick or else I'll hear "Who the fuck you taking pictures of!?" LOL!

What I do is after I take them and my camera is full I go to Wal-Mart and have them put it onto a cd and I put the pics on photobucket.com. So if these pics aren't ruined from the heat I should be good.

kaotik_hcp wrote:its like 27 pictures of nothing but the dank

Whats a dank?

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 24th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Dr Funky wrote:
kaotik_hcp wrote:its like 27 pictures of nothing but the dank

Whats a dank?

ganja, marijuana, cheeba, whatever you call it

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 25th, 2005, 8:33 am

[img]http://myspace-973.vo.llnwd.net/00162/37/95/162745973_l.jpg[/img]

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 25th, 2005, 8:39 am

^ ^ ^ ^ they let you keep the cell phone cam while being transported?
Or are you the one wearing the patch?

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 25th, 2005, 8:52 am

lonewolf wrote:^ ^ ^ ^ they let you keep the cell phone cam while being transported?
Or are you the one wearing the patch?

lol, naw that pic was taken from a media/police ride along during a press-telegram special on the westside of long beach.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » July 25th, 2005, 2:33 pm

Here's some spots around fresno, kinda around my hood.

[img]http://www.fresnofamous.com/photos/wildstyle3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.fresnofamous.com/photos/wildstyle4.jpg[/img]

trying to get my digtial camera back to take some of the dirty streets,

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » July 25th, 2005, 6:59 pm

TO PRIMETIME:

Those graffiti pieces look pretty cool. Real artsy.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » July 26th, 2005, 11:18 am

This particular corner store has been closed for about a year and a half because when they raided all the stores this guy had illegal guns, drugs, and lots of bottleg cd's.

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/DoctorFunky/18pierce.jpg[/img]

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » July 26th, 2005, 5:50 pm

Dr Funky wrote:TO PRIMETIME:

Those graffiti pieces look pretty cool. Real artsy.

Yeah we got a big graffiti community here.

germoney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by germoney » July 27th, 2005, 9:03 am

Dr Funky wrote:This particular corner store has been closed for about a year and a half because when they raided all the stores this guy had illegal guns, drugs, and lots of bottleg cd's.

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/DoctorFunky/18pierce.jpg[/img]

Delicatessen? this is a german word :D

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » July 27th, 2005, 10:15 am

germoney wrote:Delicatessen? this is a german word

I didn't know that was german...

But I've heard it before

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » July 27th, 2005, 10:17 am

LOL! I'm sorry for posting again but I had no clue you were talking about the sign! I completly forgot! This is an old corner store and the area used to be mainly white now it isn't.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » July 27th, 2005, 2:28 pm

Hey Dr. Funky this is kinda off topic but isnt niagra falls new york where they love canal shit happened? Have you been to that area?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » July 27th, 2005, 5:24 pm

Primetime wrote:Hey Dr. Funky this is kinda off topic but isnt niagra falls new york where they love canal shit happened? Have you been to that area?

LOL! Excellent question! The answer is yes. I actually talked about that issue in another part of the forum but I can't remember where it is and I think it was locked.

So to make it quick, that is not in my part of the city that I live in. That is up near the 90's. Ex. 90th street to about 97th street. The government dumped chemicals here as well as the local industrial plants in the 50's and 60's.

Shit would burst into flames in peoples back yards and people were being born with medical problems and everything. We have the highest rates of Multiple Sclerosis in the country. And a lot of people are born mentally retarded.

My brother has Down Syndrome.

In fact you just gave me a great idea. I have a few pictures left on my camera and I'll go take some pics of that area.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » July 27th, 2005, 9:01 pm

Alright man thanks thats cool shit i didnt know peeps backyard burst up into flames thats crazy, I just got the idea by watching a program about it on history channel lol and I knew someone from here lived there, that sucks man they your brotha got down syndrome man i didnt know they got chemicals dumped all over there thats scary shit.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 27th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Nice pics. I can post pics of dead bodies from my hood that have been laying around for somewhile now, nobody notices them, not even the police, someguy got shot at like 3:00 am during this winter, he fell into the "creek" which is a river of human waste beside my building, the river is beside a road which has a tunnel under it, and the guy fell into the river when he was shot and he slowly moves into the tunnel, thats why nobody even cares or notices, some kids are too stupid to tell their mommys and just poke the guy with a stick, its fucced, and their only like 5 years old, i can tell by the way they look and say stuff, the guy is all rotten from a long whiole and has flies and maggots eating him apart. Its actually pretty discusting, its like the things you see on ogrish.com, even if thye cops or ambulance people would want to confiscate the body or take it to a morgue, it is too discusting anyway, but kids that age don't understand what a dead body is and think its candy. Its kinda funny and a little fucced up and unpleasently scary.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 27th, 2005, 10:01 pm

Dr Funky wrote:
germoney wrote:Delicatessen? this is a german word

I didn't know that was german...

But I've heard it before

Its actually kinda obvious where i am from, we can tell what lenguage a word by the way it sounds or the way its written.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » July 28th, 2005, 6:10 pm

Primetime wrote:Alright man thanks thats cool shit i didnt know peeps backyard burst up into flames thats crazy, I just got the idea by watching a program about it on history channel lol and I knew someone from here lived there, that sucks man they your brotha got down syndrome man i didnt know they got chemicals dumped all over there thats scary shit.

It was on the history channel?

You know someone from here? That's rare. The city isn't big. Only about 50,000 people. Used to be about 120,000. Bye Bye. What part of the falls are they from?

It's not like everywhere is chemicals. ....I think... Just a certain neighborhood. A very big, and now demolished neighborhood. The pics are being developed.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Nice pics. I can post pics of dead bodies from my hood that have been laying around for somewhile now, nobody notices them, not even the police, someguy got shot at like 3:00 am during this winter, he fell into the "creek" which is a river of human waste beside my building, the river is beside a road which has a tunnel under it, and the guy fell into the river when he was shot and he slowly moves into the tunnel, thats why nobody even cares or notices, some kids are too stupid to tell their mommys and just poke the guy with a stick, its fucced, and their only like 5 years old, i can tell by the way they look and say stuff, the guy is all rotten from a long whiole and has flies and maggots eating him apart. Its actually pretty discusting, its like the things you see on ogrish.com, even if thye cops or ambulance people would want to confiscate the body or take it to a morgue, it is too discusting anyway, but kids that age don't understand what a dead body is and think its candy. Its kinda funny and a little fucced up and unpleasently scary.

I just threw up.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Its actually kinda obvious where i am from, we can tell what lenguage a word by the way it sounds or the way its written.

Where are you from?

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » July 30th, 2005, 3:03 am

Lol I meant you, I see you alot around the forums and I know you from niagra falls, so I thought of Dr.Funky lol.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » July 30th, 2005, 4:09 pm

Primetime wrote:Lol I meant you, I see you alot around the forums and I know you from niagra falls, so I thought of Dr.Funky lol.

oops

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 1st, 2005, 8:25 pm

LOVE CANAL

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/DoctorFunky/LoveCanal4.jpg[/img]

Beyond that fence lays tons and tons of toxic chemicals. Capped off by clay. Those trees used to be neighborhoods and houses.

Sorry for the picture size but I wanted you to be able to read the sign.

The full story will be on the next page when this thing rolls over to page 4.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » August 1st, 2005, 9:27 pm

Awsome man thanks for the pic.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Page 4 Dr Funky

Unread post by chini » August 2nd, 2005, 7:40 am

u got it, let's hear it. Chispas. I mean that chemical dump is serious.

Makes our Belmont HS conflict seem like nothin. (Belmont conflict at http://www.fulldisclosure.net/belmont_l ... _LAUSD.htm). It is the largest HS population IN THE UNITED STATES... the old Belmont HS is constantly packed. They were supposed to build AND finish the new one over a decade ago. Y mira.

hukanzo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hukanzo » August 2nd, 2005, 11:03 am

Any pics of REAL hoods? Like Los Angeles? fuck all this England pussy shit, lol.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 2nd, 2005, 11:51 am

you live in Cali go to a real hood take pics and post em...pussy

hukanzo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hukanzo » August 2nd, 2005, 1:16 pm

puffpuffgive wrote:you live in Cali go to a real hood take pics and post em...pussy

if i had a digital camera and a car, i would do so. Retard.....

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 2nd, 2005, 1:45 pm

Chini- You're website didn't work

here is information about Love Canal

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Canal[/url]

Here is the summary

A man named Love wanted to build a canal. He sold it shortly after he started and it was never finished.

The government and the local plants dumped chemicals into everything.

Later on people moved in and built houses and a school on the dump. They never knew.

Shit started leaking into basements and when they built a new school they found everything.

Everyone came forward with stories of things erupting into fire and immense eruptions of diseases, illnesses, and birth defects.

The president ordered everyone to move out so they could contain the area and tear down everthing so they could cap it off.

Some people even refused to move but they had no chioce.

Ever since then they have continuosly torn down houses and now it is mostly just a field and a forest.

It used to be a huge neighborhood.

They capped it off with clay and they have machines that constantly monitor the toxic levels in the area.

[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/y183/DoctorFunky/th_LoveCanal3.jpg[/img]
Some people refused to move and this is the result

[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/y183/DoctorFunky/th_LoveCanal2.jpg[/img]
Everything inside this fence is toxic, possibly outside also. That's why everthing is gone.

[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/y183/DoctorFunky/th_LoveCanal.jpg[/img]
Stop for who? The remains of a huge neighborhood.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 2nd, 2005, 1:49 pm

FUCKING PICTURES

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/DoctorFunky/LoveCanal3.jpg[/img]
Some people refused to move and this is the result

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/DoctorFunky/LoveCanal2.jpg[/img]
Everything inside this fence is toxic, possibly outside also. That's why everthing is gone.

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/DoctorFunky/LoveCanal.jpg[/img]
Stop for who? The remains of a huge neighborhood

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 2nd, 2005, 2:42 pm

hukanzo wrote:
puffpuffgive wrote:you live in Cali go to a real hood take pics and post em...pussy

take the bus or something you mark, or ask mommy to drive you...
if i had a digital camera and a car, i would do so. Retard.....

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 2nd, 2005, 2:43 pm

and by the way, if you is so gangsd´ster go and steal a camera shit cant be so hard for a real G like you :lol:

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”