WHAT GANG ARE YOU FROM?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

WHAT GANG ARE YOU FROM?

Unread post by MICK » July 16th, 2005, 3:38 pm

I am curious to hear how many people here are actualy in or were in a gang.

post your gang here. Whether your still in it or not. This can include tag crews.

Please be respectful.

When I was a kid, I was in a cliq here in Chicago called Krazy Drunken Micks. After serving time, I slowly faded out of the group. Then I got married of course, and now have a kid.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 16th, 2005, 5:47 pm

I am from Perrier Crip out on Salt Lake in Long Beach. :)

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 16th, 2005, 7:46 pm

I am from Mafia Disciple Boyz. Thats in the Mafia Disciples.

What i am going to tell you isn't really a big deal so please be respectful just like MICK said.

The Mafia Disciples are 2 sets. This is my gang which i created with my friends and their families and their freinds and families and their freinds freinds and so on.....

There is the Mafia Disciple Boyz and the Mafia Disciple Girlz. We are multiracial and have a 100,000 people. We use from our fists to rocket launchers and granade launchers. Some of our freinds have supplied us with a few tanks and other AFVs. Thats about 583 AFVs and 746 tanks.

Multiracial members are 10,000 Whites, 10,000 browns, 10,000 blacks, 10,000 hispanics, 10,000 asians, 10,000 native americans, 10,000 pacific islanders and the other 30,000 people are lucky cause if everyone in the gang dies they control the gang and they are called "the reserves". The reserves are also of all of the 7 races that i told you about and there is no equal numbers. It can be not 1000 exact, but it can be lets say 7483 whatever and so on......

We have a 100,000 members from the age of 19-25 in the united states but also we recruit people from highschools from the ages 15-18 and we aslo recruit people 12-14 from elementry schools. we recruit about 10 highschoolers an hour. We are in almost every country in the world and mostly in the united states. We have about 357, 482 recruited highschoolers in the united states so far. We started as a gang in the beggining of 2005. We have 583,926 recruited elementary students in the united states so far. But all over the world we have 5,382,649 recruited elemantary students. All over the world we have 3,895,416 recruited highschoolers so far. The maximum age is 40. We recruit 50 elemantary students an hour. that means in all of the people. So to date we have about 10,000,000 people. We don't commit crimes like killing people every day but we do get in over 10 fights a day. By 2010 we might have 50,000,000 people and might have shot 10,000 people and stabbed 50,000 people. We usually shoot 1 person a day and stabb 5 people a day but the police just ignores us in local areas for some reason, probably of our number of people.

Why aren't we known of? First of all we just started the gang and i am telling you about us right now. We don't tell people that we are in a gang and if we get in a fight and then they shoot one of us and we gather a 100 people and get like 30 people sitting at that club or whatever that are with those people. Every time we walk on the streets we walk with a 100 people.

So now just say something nice and get on with your lives, don't start beef or start asking dumb questions, no offence.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 16th, 2005, 10:36 pm

again kcf, you cant post something like that and expect no questions. i personally think what you say is BS, but thats my opinion. you cant say shit like that and not expect questions.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 16th, 2005, 10:39 pm

Anybody else?

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » July 17th, 2005, 1:10 am

I was born and raised in the Jungle (home of the Black P Stones), and i was quoted on Twelve-Foe Athens Park. I dont bang no more and i dont really associate myself with g's no more (unless they family, and/or REAL tight homies). I still got love for the block, and all the homies, they know where i stand..... god is first in my life now. If it aint positive, i dont mess with it.

My comments to the guy talking about his hood above (kcf 4 ever 4 lyfe).
Personally, i dont believe ANY of it, but who am i, right?? I have a couple of questions though, maybe you can help me understand this a bit, yeah?:

When did you start your gang?

Why do you need "about 746 tanks"? your in america, there's no need for that kind of vehicle, when it comes to civil war. If y'all are paying for that, you should save that money and "train" your members for something more useful. "urban warfare" perhaps.

How is it that you know your gang has so many people in it? 100,000 people are alot to track these days, but do-able, if y'all are that organized.
(and i dont see how a gang that well-mixed can last too long here in america). Are y'all affiliated with other "Disciples" in general, or no?

Rocket/Grenade launchers aint really that hard to get, so i can stretch that to some truth, if i had to, but i'd assume that one who "buys" that much stuff, or that "kind" of stuff, needs it. And i know your not saying you get all that stuff for free, are you? Y'all a terrorists group or something?

What state(s) are you guys in?

Upfront, your whole post comes off as fairytale-ish, but i'm open.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 17th, 2005, 4:08 am

Although i lived in Park Village, i used to bang with SOS over Long Beach,(well not really bang just hung with them) but i can see im over that.
As a youngin me and my cousins started up a crew and used to battle it out with a group of Tongans, we'd always be smashin eachother to prove who are better lol.
Last edited by UmanH-ay on July 18th, 2005, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 17th, 2005, 7:57 am

whats SOS stand for?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 17th, 2005, 8:48 am

Sons of Samoa

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » July 17th, 2005, 8:48 am

sons of samoa

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » July 17th, 2005, 9:50 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:I am from Mafia Disciple Boyz. Thats in the Mafia Disciples.

What i am going to tell you isn't really a big deal so please be respectful just like MICK said.

The Mafia Disciples are 2 sets. This is my gang which i created with my friends and their families and their freinds and families and their freinds freinds and so on.....

There is the Mafia Disciple Boyz and the Mafia Disciple Girlz. We are multiracial and have a 100,000 people. We use from our fists to rocket launchers and granade launchers. Some of our freinds have supplied us with a few tanks and other AFVs. Thats about 583 AFVs and 746 tanks.

Multiracial members are 10,000 Whites, 10,000 browns, 10,000 blacks, 10,000 hispanics, 10,000 asians, 10,000 native americans, 10,000 pacific islanders and the other 30,000 people are lucky cause if everyone in the gang dies they control the gang and they are called "the reserves". The reserves are also of all of the 7 races that i told you about and there is no equal numbers. It can be not 1000 exact, but it can be lets say 7483 whatever and so on......

We have a 100,000 members from the age of 19-25 in the united states but also we recruit people from highschools from the ages 15-18 and we aslo recruit people 12-14 from elementry schools. we recruit about 10 highschoolers an hour. We are in almost every country in the world and mostly in the united states. We have about 357, 482 recruited highschoolers in the united states so far. We started as a gang in the beggining of 2005. We have 583,926 recruited elementary students in the united states so far. But all over the world we have 5,382,649 recruited elemantary students. All over the world we have 3,895,416 recruited highschoolers so far. The maximum age is 40. We recruit 50 elemantary students an hour. that means in all of the people. So to date we have about 10,000,000 people. We don't commit crimes like killing people every day but we do get in over 10 fights a day. By 2010 we might have 50,000,000 people and might have shot 10,000 people and stabbed 50,000 people. We usually shoot 1 person a day and stabb 5 people a day but the police just ignores us in local areas for some reason, probably of our number of people.

Why aren't we known of? First of all we just started the gang and i am telling you about us right now. We don't tell people that we are in a gang and if we get in a fight and then they shoot one of us and we gather a 100 people and get like 30 people sitting at that club or whatever that are with those people. Every time we walk on the streets we walk with a 100 people.

So now just say something nice and get on with your lives, don't start beef or start asking dumb questions, no offence.

so where do ya'll park these tanks at,youll must have a base or something do you got the plug on some jets,I need like two holla back buster!!

Kab
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kab » July 17th, 2005, 2:24 pm

Is it because everyone is uptight or incapable of just rolling with a joke. No wonder they do the VIP thing now.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 17th, 2005, 9:29 pm

^ agreed. Seriously, everyone relax and just post where your from.

PLEASE, no comments on anyone elses gang.

Thats what I meant by "please be respectful"

Lets not let this perfectly good thread get locked due to bullsh*t.

Thanks,

~Mick

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 17th, 2005, 11:41 pm

Thank you MICK, and Kab. It was a joke. Thanks for not getting pissed off. I am with a lot of gangs, in churchill, i know what some are, in boylen, i don't know what they are but i heard that they are pretty powerful and violent. This is not a joke of what i just told you, this is in canada and there is more crews than gangs but there is pretty much a lot of gangs. Where i currently live, in my neighbourhood, its pretty dangerous and most of the people are violent and fucced up, on saturday, there was a couple of police cars and ambulances and the road was blocked for a while. Of what i heard there was a shooting nearby of where i live, on a intersection, it was infront of money mart, and there was 3 police cars where the guy who was shot lived - a building, everyone was out and wondering what happened. People in this neighbourhood tell me that this happens once in a while, i don't know if it was on the news or if the info i got was correct, but i saw everything else - the police cars and the people standing outside, i don't know if it was real that somebody was shot but a lady told me this info that somebody was shot.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 18th, 2005, 8:52 am

this nicca said they had tanks and shit and hahaha but anyways im from that shystee 90 gang man NYCide skinnyloC^ 90x914nhC hollla

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 18th, 2005, 2:18 pm

^ neighborhood crip?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 18th, 2005, 4:13 pm

BLACK GANGSTER THROWING UP THE TREYZ

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 18th, 2005, 6:35 pm

MICK wrote:^ neighborhood crip?
yessir

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 18th, 2005, 9:07 pm

I have a kid at my gym who was from nhc in LA.
His probation officer/mentor pays for his classes.
Tough kid. pretty good boxer.

Thats cool though man. your in NYC?[/b]

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » July 19th, 2005, 8:16 am

55nhc

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 19th, 2005, 5:26 pm

ohio now

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 19th, 2005, 6:28 pm

thats cool.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » July 20th, 2005, 9:52 am

Hey Mick, just had a look at the closed thread 'bout the white kid visiting the ghetto! You got a temper on you man! It was (and youve got to admit it for true) very very very funny to read from the outside! And no offence, but that picture of you man, you look WWF! Hope youve had a short hair cut by now, mans look better like that!!!!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 20th, 2005, 9:58 am

hahahhaa. Yea, I cut the hair.

I havent had time to do pro wrestling anymore. I usualy did that either for fun, or for charity.

Im not a fake fighter though. I own and operate a freestyle fighting/boxing gym here in Chicago. Im the 6 time Illinois freestyle fighting champ. And I've trained alot of talent you may be farmiliar with if you like UFC and K-1.

Im big, so the wrestler thing was easy for me, and I had fun doing it. I just havent had time lately.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 20th, 2005, 10:01 am

That fag from texas started the whole thing, but we'll see how bad he is. I gave him everything he needs to face me. We'll see if hes a warrior or a net banger.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 20th, 2005, 10:01 am

Anyway, lets stay on topic. who else is from a gang?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » July 21st, 2005, 3:03 am

None but when i was in Poland I guess you could call us a gang. I was also offered a deal to smuggle cars to the U.S or back or sell them ro something by this drunk thug that also lived near the hood. This happened when I was on vacation there.

SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SiNN702 » July 21st, 2005, 8:31 pm

Yo Im from a set in Michigan called TOS (Tru Original Soldiers) or (The other side) which started out as a click of about 10 niggas but grew to about 50 or 60 before we died out. We bang that red flag which stood for keepin are fam tight you know blood thicker than water type shit we wasnt really a blood set but thats what niggas thought so it kind of stuck call it fake or whatever but we was down for our shit. We mostly got into with GDz from time to time just bekause of the red flag but we also got into with the Latin Kingz to. But thats my fam TOS to the death.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 21st, 2005, 9:39 pm

thats cool brother. what part of Michigan were you in?

SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SiNN702 » July 22nd, 2005, 7:54 pm

It was right outside of Detroit thats why we was called the other side. I know you seen 8 mile well in the D niggas like to test you if you dont stay up in the D they figure you aint bout shit if you live on the other side of 8 mile. Thats how my click got started it was a few cats such as my self that used to live in the D and ended up moving outside of Detroit and stayed getting into with some Detroit niggas so we just started getting each other backs you know and like I said after awhile we ended up getting like 50 or 60 deep.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 22nd, 2005, 7:58 pm

Oh ok. I've never seen 8 mile, but thats cool brother.

So you fought GD's and Latin Kings huh?

Any other enemies?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 14th, 2005, 9:39 pm

ETGC