How this board works

Please read this first before continuing!!! Read this before asking for access to the VIP sections
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

How this board works

Unread post by alexalonso » November 21st, 2004, 12:36 am

You must have a valid email to register on this forum. Please don't waste your time registering if you do not use a valid email because the confirmation to activate your account will be sent to your email address.

Additionally there are alot of young, silly and immature people on here that do not have much to offer on the forums, and because of that the VIP sections have been created. In order to get approved into the VIP sections you need to be recommended by a moderator after you have proven yourself on the board.

If you are a home grown LA cat at least 18 years old you can send a message to the adminstrator and state your case. If you pass the test you might be given VIP access sooner than others.

There are several sections on the board that do not require VIP access, so register, enjoy and please make sure you respect. This is not a forum to "get your bang on." If that's what you want to do, send me a message and I will direct to another forum, or you can go to the main page of streetgangs.com and click on the Yahoo Group link and join that group.

Peace, Admin

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 4th, 2005, 2:35 am

be sure to completely fill out your profile before sending a request for VIP.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » September 4th, 2005, 2:42 am

Alonso i was recommended by WhiteBoy but he gone fo now.