Top Gangs All Over

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Top Gangs All Over

Unread postby youngspade » May 26th, 2011, 1:14 pm

Whos making the most noise in these areas, all posts are my opinions nd can be debated!!!!!!


LA - EastSide (East of 110fwy) Gangs

Bloods : Swans/FamilySwans/Nhf (One Gang Basically) ~ BSV???/APB???/Need Opinions

Crips : ECC, Broadway Gangsta Crips, Main Street Crips, 43 Gangsta Crip, 87 Gangsta Crips

Mexicans : Florencia 13, Playboys 13, 38st, Need more opinions on others!!!


LA - WestSide (West Of 110 Fwy) Gangs

Bloods : Inglewood Family Gangsta Bloods, Black P. Stones, Rolling 20 Bloods, Van Ness Gangsta Bloods, Neighborhood Pirus (Inglewood)

Crips : 83 Gangsta Crips, NHC 60s, NHC 40s, Rolling/NHC 100s, Harlem Crips, NHC 90s (making noise but gettn served by 83s nd IFG) ** Hoover Criminal/Crip Gang **

Mexicans : 18st, Lennox 13, Easy Riders, Playboy 13, Florencia 13, Harpys 13, Inglewood 13, more opinions needed!!!!


LA - Compton/Long Beach Gangs

Pirus : Fruit Town Pirus, West-Side Pirus, Nellas/ Elm St?????????

Crips : NHCC????, Rolling 20 Crips, Insane Gangsta Crips, Fudgetown Crips???? more opinions!!!!!

Mexicans : Tortilla Flats, All Longos, CV70s, CVTiny Gangsters????


LA - Watts Gangs

Bloods : Bounty Hunters Bloods, Haciena(cant nevr spell it)?????????

Crips : Grape Street Crips, Pj Crips

Mexicans : Need opinions!!!!



LA - EastLA/Northeast/North


Mexicans : need more opinionss!!!!!

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Top Gangs All Over

Unread postby Quepolo3 » May 26th, 2011, 4:24 pm

youngspade wrote:Whos making the most noise in these areas, all posts are my opinions nd can be debated!!!!!!


LA - EastSide (East of 110fwy) Gangs

Bloods : Swans/FamilySwans/Nhf (One Gang Basically) ~ BSV???/APB???/Need Opinions

Crips : ECC, Broadway Gangsta Crips, Main Street Crips, 43 Gangsta Crip, 87 Gangsta Crips

Mexicans : Florencia 13, Playboys 13, 38st, Need more opinions on others!!!


LA - WestSide (West Of 110 Fwy) Gangs

Bloods : Inglewood Family Gangsta Bloods, Black P. Stones, Rolling 20 Bloods, Van Ness Gangsta Bloods, Neighborhood Pirus (Inglewood)

Crips : 83 Gangsta Crips, NHC 60s, NHC 40s, Rolling/NHC 100s, Harlem Crips, NHC 90s (making noise but gettn served by 83s nd IFG) ** Hoover Criminal/Crip Gang **

Mexicans : 18st, Lennox 13, Easy Riders, Playboy 13, Florencia 13, Harpys 13, Inglewood 13, more opinions needed!!!!


LA - Compton/Long Beach Gangs

Pirus : Fruit Town Pirus, West-Side Pirus, Nellas/ Elm St?????????

Crips : NHCC????, Rolling 20 Crips, Insane Gangsta Crips, Fudgetown Crips???? more opinions!!!!!

Mexicans : Tortilla Flats, All Longos, CV70s, CVTiny Gangsters????


LA - Watts Gangs

Bloods : Bounty Hunters Bloods, Haciena(cant nevr spell it)?????????

Crips : Grape Street Crips, Pj Crips

Mexicans : Need opinions!!!!



LA - EastLA/Northeast/North


Mexicans : need more opinionss!!!!!


@Youngspade- What about LA-Westside -Fruit Town Brims Compton- Nutty's , I've been away for a minute but what happened to the Lanes and Mafias, Legends, Raymonds are they no longer active gangs on the westside? And on the far west side what about Shoreline. Most of them were pretty active in their perspective areas, but I know that quite a few gang injunctions have changed operating procedures for many gang members.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Top Gangs All Over

Unread postby youngspade » May 26th, 2011, 6:20 pm

U can jus copy nd paste my format nd fill who u think my man ima west side inglewood nigga.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Top Gangs All Over

Unread postby Quepolo3 » May 27th, 2011, 3:42 am

youngspade wrote:U can jus copy nd paste my format nd fill who u think my man ima west side inglewood nigga.


I know you're one of the go to people on all inglewood issues, but i just knew you could answer my question. You are always knowledgable on what's happpening in the streets. What about CMGB and Lanes or IVC? What are they doing around the wood these days? You know I'm in the dirty so I don't know what's going on out there in real time. I'll be out there in a few weeks though.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Top Gangs All Over

Unread postby youngspade » May 27th, 2011, 8:07 am

Man actually the mafias making noise on the Luckyz(Legends) but they arent really ass deep or make as much noise, as in the 90z- early 2000s, the lanes still make noise but them hoovers are smashing, The IVC DONT COME OUTSIDE, Period.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Top Gangs All Over

Unread postby H572DSTA » May 31st, 2011, 4:41 am

Eastside:
Bloods: right now the PBBs making the most noice, getting rico'd but still turned up, the beef with F13 is on sight not sure when they start to go at it, but yeah swans still the biggest blood force on the east

crips: Coasts hands down, they stay serving flowers but the 43,48 were also turned up lately

westside:

bloods: IFG & JSB. Even tho i dont know how the raid infected them, 70 stones got locked up, thats hard to swallow

crips: most active is 40s to me but 60s and trays still the biggest factor over there, the troubles getting deep right now as we speak

Compton:

Bloods: Mob is turned up but they got inhouse drama right now so, there is no black gang who really puttin it down right now

Crips: Fronts was active lately but like i said the blacks quite in compton as we speak

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Top Gangs All Over

Unread postby youngspade » May 31st, 2011, 11:27 pm

H572DSTA wrote:Eastside:
Bloods: right now the PBBs making the most noice, getting rico'd but still turned up, the beef with F13 is on sight not sure when they start to go at it, but yeah swans still the biggest blood force on the east

crips: Coasts hands down, they stay serving flowers but the 43,48 were also turned up lately

westside:

bloods: IFG & JSB. Even tho i dont know how the raid infected them, 70 stones got locked up, thats hard to swallow

crips: most active is 40s to me but 60s and trays still the biggest factor over there, the troubles getting deep right now as we speak

Compton:

Bloods: Mob is turned up but they got inhouse drama right now so, there is no black gang who really puttin it down right now

Crips: Fronts was active lately but like i said the blacks quite in compton as we speak


I knew i forgot pbb, but that case was hard to swallow aswell, but damn they got the stones, damn, i was jus tellin dis girl frum 20s, only the big 3 holdin dwn, (ifg,20s,bps).

Nd Inglewood is the last stronghold nd we holding the wood solid til dis day my man, rhanks for showing your support on my topic via pm my brother!!!


Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests