asian boyz street gang

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: asian boyz street gang

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » March 23rd, 2005, 11:06 pm

I don't know I never asked lolz. I can only assume.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 24th, 2005, 1:39 pm

Yo you be chillin with vietamese 24/7 huh homie?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » March 24th, 2005, 2:20 pm

Is this a pic of an Asian Boyz member?? I say this b/c I see the grafitti right there it says AB... Also dude is Asian....

[img]http://photoeditinc.com/pr/646334067/Ph ... 90_001.jpg[/img]

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » March 25th, 2005, 3:40 am

naw homie i don't chill with vietnamese at all lolz. i got 3 homies that are viet and thats it. i'm FILIPINO, you gotta remember that viets in the san fernando valley area started saying "f-uck flips". lol

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 25th, 2005, 6:32 am

STRAITUPRIDAH wrote:naw homie i don't chill with vietnamese at all lolz. i got 3 homies that are viet and thats it. i'm FILIPINO, you gotta remember that viets in the san fernando valley area started saying "f-uck flips". lol
Damn you just gonna let those viets say fuck filipino like that you ain't gonna beat there azz?

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » March 26th, 2005, 6:15 am

lol, not all viets say it, just everyone from v/n abz which would be both cambodians nd viets ONLY from ab. and whoever said i let them say that? dont assume shit you dont know. im not the type to brag on internet forums for 1x to see. the streets speak for themselves........ peaaaaaaaace

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » March 26th, 2005, 6:23 am

lol, not all viets say it, just everyone from v/n abz which would be both cambodians nd viets ONLY from ab. and whoever said i let them say that? lolz what am i gonna gain on an internet forum by talking about how some viet guy said fuck flips and i beat his ass? NOTHING. All i'ma say is anybody that has ever said f-k pinoys/flips and i was there, got served up quick. its one thing to say f-k your hood but a diff thing when they say f-k your race. filipinos are very very proud of their heritage and pride is one of the most important things in filipino culture next to family.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » March 26th, 2005, 6:25 am

STRAITUPRIDAH wrote:lol, not all viets say it, just everyone from v/n abz which would be both cambodians nd viets ONLY from ab. and whoever said i let them say that? dont assume shit you dont know. im not the type to brag on internet forums for 1x to see. the streets speak for themselves........ peaaaaaaaace
SKRATCH that post lolz wasnt thinkin right.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 4th, 2005, 9:20 am

Who abz main rival?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 5th, 2005, 5:06 am

Yeah i saw these niggas on AMW a few nights ago, they were wavin the blue flag, never knew they was a crip set

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » November 29th, 2005, 6:27 pm

so fo the abz in lbc especiall the eastside...r they mostly cambos..or a mix of viet, flip and cambos...any flip gangs in lbc like pimp side..any info??

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 29th, 2005, 8:21 pm

i got ABZ in my area of the city. they get like no respect at all, even from the youngsta's. kause Viet BoyZ steady smashin on dudes n TRG is ebk in my city but they only really move on ABZ's n never VietBoyZ or B's n c's. an its ORB's that smashin on ABZ too. n thats only the asian gangs

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » November 29th, 2005, 10:48 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:i got ABZ in my area of the city. they get like no respect at all, even from the youngsta's. kause Viet BoyZ steady smashin on dudes n TRG is ebk in my city but they only really move on ABZ's n never VietBoyZ or B's n c's. an its ORB's that smashin on ABZ too. n thats only the asian gangs
Hmm... Viet Boyz as in V-Boyz? Wow, looks like them V's wanna wipe out ABZ but ya'll know they can't do that crap over here in Cali cuz ABZ all over Cali so them FLEAS gotta do it somewhere else. Freaking pussies.
If an all out war happened between the two, ya'll know whos gonna win.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 30th, 2005, 1:11 pm

hitonme wrote:
BABYBRAZE wrote:i got ABZ in my area of the city. they get like no respect at all, even from the youngsta's. kause Viet BoyZ steady smashin on dudes n TRG is ebk in my city but they only really move on ABZ's n never VietBoyZ or B's n c's. an its ORB's that smashin on ABZ too. n thats only the asian gangs
Hmm... Viet Boyz as in V-Boyz? Wow, looks like them V's wanna wipe out ABZ but ya'll know they can't do that crap over here in Cali because ABZ all over Cali so them FLEAS gotta do it somewhere else. Freaking pussies.
out here they kall them self VBZ = Viet Boyz. n i kno that in philly they got at least 3 times the amount of homies as the ABZ's and they got ties to like 19 other nh krews as allies. ABZ used to hold shit down in south philly n parts of north n now all the blue n red is moven in n all these little korner an hood krews r taken sides n picken up kolors ABZ kant hold onto wut they used to have kause they had power a lil while back n dissed erryhood n krew. now all them krews they smacked up is linken up n flaggin n shit so unless they pull sum wild shit they days is numbered

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » December 2nd, 2005, 12:39 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:
hitonme wrote:
BABYBRAZE wrote:i got ABZ in my area of the city. they get like no respect at all, even from the youngsta's. kause Viet BoyZ steady smashin on dudes n TRG is ebk in my city but they only really move on ABZ's n never VietBoyZ or B's n be's. an its ORB's that smashin on ABZ too. n thats only the asian gangs
Hmm... Viet Boyz as in V-Boyz? Wow, looks like them V's wanna wipe out ABZ but ya'll know they can't do that crap over here in Cali because ABZ all over Cali so them FLEAS gotta do it somewhere else. Freaking pussies.
out here they kall them self VBZ = Viet Boyz. n i kno that in philly they got at least 3 times the amount of homies as the ABZ's and they got ties to like 19 other nh krews as allies. ABZ used to hold shit down in south philly n parts of north n now all the blue n red is moven in n all these little korner an hood krews r taken sides n picken up kolors ABZ kant hold onto wut they used to have kause they had power a lil while back n dissed erryhood n krew. now all them krews they smacked up is linken up n flaggin n shit so unless they pull sum wild shit they days is numbered
VBZ is 3x deeper then ABZ...and they still need allies?ABZ should of let WC ride on them flea boyz.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 2nd, 2005, 11:17 pm

the Viet's had ties in philly b4 they kame to philly. they used to b in other areas of PA but they got down with niggas in philly n started spreadin out here. VBZ aint ONLY bangin on ABZ. VBZ got just as many enemies as allies

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » December 3rd, 2005, 1:37 am

Why is VBZ and ABZ beefing?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 3rd, 2005, 2:41 pm

as far as i kno they always were. like b4 they kame 2 philly but if not ill ask.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » December 3rd, 2005, 4:23 pm

In Cali...VBZ were always ABZ lil bitches.Now that VBZ is getting bigger then ABZ...VBZ started dissing ABZ.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 3rd, 2005, 4:26 pm

i get it. i thought they wus always killen eachother since page 1

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 15th, 2008, 2:13 am

STRAITUPRIDAH wrote:Van Nuyz Asian Boyz was started by filipinos. My cousin who was one of the founders for abz is still serving time in Chino. during the early 90s abz was filipino/cambodian/thai. There were also viets but the Filipinos held leadership status alongside some cambodians. After the filipinos got locked up the vietnamese jumped into ab real quick. During the LATE 90s the viets started to multiply big time and im guessing one day decided "f-k these filipinos" and kicked them out. Ever since then its been a mad war between abz and every pinoy hood. I had a lot of experiences against them catz... Some of them vietnamese and cambodian abz were strait p-ussies and some were strait loco ass m-thaf-kaz.
that ain't true. you got some bad 411 there. are you young? and who's your cousin? what's his nickname?

van nuys abs/z had a few og's that were pinoy and when i was young the main head of both abs cliques and abz cliques was pinoy but ab in van nuys was started off by cambodians in valerio gardens (later sunset point apartments. they changed the name of the complex after the building was in the news so much. they even painted it pink after the name change. lol vn ab was hanging out at pink apartments)

vietnamese members always made up the bulk of abs and abz. not too many cambodians in the valley only in van nuys. pinoys are reluctant to get into abz/s too because of ab having beefing with every pinoy hood in the valley. i could have gotten in ab but that's because i knew a bunch of them since junior high. no point in me who got homies in judas 13 and tau gamma phi and cousins from flip side 13 to get in ab though. i'm sure that's why a lot of pinoys never got in. too much family in enemy sets.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 15th, 2008, 2:34 am

YearZero wrote:
I dont know about that,Van Nuys ABZ was started by members of Long Beach ABZ,One of the main heads is D******who is also shotcallin for LB ABZ now.LB ABZ started recruitin family members in Valerio.LB ABZ had no Filipinos in the early 90s,So I doubt Filipinos started VN ABZ.ALL the ABZ sets in Cali was started by LB ABZ,C****** From LBABZ started ABZ in Fresno,and Stocctown.Viets created their own hood in Van Nuys in the 90's called "ABS-Asian Boys".Them Viets are baccstabbers,Dont know why ABZ put in Viets,Filipinos are more loyal then Viets,In AMW it was a Viet from ABZ that snitched.
van nuys didn't get started from lb abz. that's a common misconception.

i've met the guy who started out vn abs when i was like 13-14 (i'm almost 30 now). he was a cambodian guy named bullet.

van nuys abs (asian boyz style) started out in sfv in the 80's on their own. later on bullet and a few homies from van nuys and relatives/friends from l.b. abz jumped each other to make the gang one hood. bullet then changed the name to just asian boys/boyz abs/z taking out the word style. most of the og's were the original abs asian boys style. the younger bucks liked the z better cause it looked cooler so they started claiming abz but it was the same gang. later on they had 2 cliques abs and abz for the younger generation in the 90's. it wasn't racial it was geographic. since most of the guys who changed to abz were the younger khmers abz clique was more on the east side of san fernando valley (van nuys , panorama city , north hills). the abs youngsters generally lived in the west san fernando valley (reseda , northridge , chatsworth , canoga park). abs wasn't vietnamese and abz wasn't khmer. it just happened most of the youngsters from the west san fernando valley were viets and a few koreans. most of those on the east were khmer from van nuys and pinoys and viets from panorama city and north hills.

lb abz always like to claim they started up all the ab cliques and that's not true. van nuys abs started off separately. so did chinatown/l.a. abi (west side abz og's). the only cliques in l.a. county that were started off by long beach was the original east side and north side. west side traces it's lineage to the old monterey park abz and l.a. abi. central side abz was a bogus clique of thais and koreans started by a thai fool who got jumped out by vn abz. that's why van nuys killed central side abz off.

van nuys asian boyz style abs , chinatown asian boyz insane(insanity) abi and long beach asian boyz all started in the mid to late 80's separately. they just became one gang later on because of the name. shit if abb asian bad boyz wasn't beefing with vn abs they probably would have ended up joining the ab family too.

anonymous16
What city do you live in now?: carson

Unread post by anonymous16 » October 16th, 2008, 10:24 am

all u foos on here are retards if u guys really pay attention to some shit like this for gang history. u guys doin wut the pigs want u guys to do burning eachother out real g's woudlnt be on here gossipin like some women somebody shut this shit down fuccin disgrace to us all

Khm3rCandie
What city do you live in now?: N.O.

Unread post by Khm3rCandie » November 13th, 2008, 2:27 pm

Cheeks wrote:Any man with a gun is dangerous. Any man with his fists is brave.
i agree with cheeks

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 14th, 2008, 12:43 pm

anonymous16 wrote:all u foos on here are retards if u guys really pay attention to some shit like this for gang history. u guys doin wut the pigs want u guys to do burning eachother out real g's woudlnt be on here gossipin like some women somebody shut this shit down fuccin disgrace to us all
He has a point. Just put up general stuff.

youngsta714
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nevada

Unread post by youngsta714 » November 16th, 2008, 8:27 pm

cbc= cold blooded cambodians

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » November 17th, 2008, 4:42 am

gang unit can drink a cup of diarhea.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » November 17th, 2008, 10:43 pm

youngsta714 wrote:cbc= cold blooded cambodians
lolz it used to be now it's Crazy Brother Clan...

youngsta714
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nevada

Unread post by youngsta714 » November 18th, 2008, 6:28 pm

562booney wrote:
that just show how old i am i guess. so is cbc still a diverse gang....probably huh

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » November 19th, 2008, 6:45 pm

youngsta714 wrote:
562booney wrote:
that just show how old i am i guess. so is cbc still a diverse gang....probably huh
is still a diverse gang, here's some of the old pix, long beach cbc they got blacks, mexican and white in in not just only asian.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » February 20th, 2009, 11:43 am

judastaugamma wrote: van nuys didn't get started from lb abz. that's a common misconception.

i've met the guy who started out vn abs when i was like 13-14 (i'm almost 30 now). he was a cambodian guy named bullet.

van nuys abs (asian boyz style) started out in sfv in the 80's on their own. later on bullet and a few homies from van nuys and relatives/friends from l.b. abz jumped each other to make the gang one hood. bullet then changed the name to just asian boys/boyz abs/z taking out the word style. most of the og's were the original abs asian boys style. the younger bucks liked the z better cause it looked cooler so they started claiming abz but it was the same gang. later on they had 2 cliques abs and abz for the younger generation in the 90's. it wasn't racial it was geographic. since most of the guys who changed to abz were the younger khmers abz clique was more on the east side of san fernando valley (van nuys , panorama city , north hills). the abs youngsters generally lived in the west san fernando valley (reseda , northridge , chatsworth , canoga park). abs wasn't vietnamese and abz wasn't khmer. it just happened most of the youngsters from the west san fernando valley were viets and a few koreans. most of those on the east were khmer from van nuys and pinoys and viets from panorama city and north hills.

lb abz always like to claim they started up all the ab cliques and that's not true. van nuys abs started off separately. so did chinatown/l.a. abi (west side abz og's). the only cliques in l.a. county that were started off by long beach was the original east side and north side. west side traces it's lineage to the old monterey park abz and l.a. abi. central side abz was a bogus clique of thais and koreans started by a thai fool who got jumped out by vn abz. that's why van nuys killed central side abz off.

van nuys asian boyz style abs , chinatown asian boyz insane(insanity) abi and long beach asian boyz all started in the mid to late 80's separately. they just became one gang later on because of the name. shit if abb asian bad boyz wasn't beefing with vn abs they probably would have ended up joining the ab family too.
its too much of a coincidence for 3 "separate" crews to suddenly come up at about the same time only to eventually become one gang later on. its possible that because of what was happening in long beach that words spread quickly to other cities(van nuys and la chinatown) where theres a sizeable khmer community. words about the shit mexicans been doing to cambodians. im from long beach and i got relatives in van nuys and we would alwAys visit each other back and forth very often since the day we arrive in cali. chinatown also has a good number of khmers there. kicker rip himself was a khmer. vn abz was started by khmer. the 3 slightly different names probably happened because back then, ab was just born and the leaders didnt all agree on what name they should call the gang yet.

its common for gangs that was started by khmers to change its name once or twice or very often like efcc. look at cbc(cold blooded cambodian changed to crazy brothers clan) and efcc(change the name several times)

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » February 25th, 2009, 6:25 am

padevat thmei wrote:[its too much of a coincidence for 3 "separate" crews to suddenly come up at about the same time only to eventually become one gang later on. its possible that because of what was happening in long beach that words spread quickly to other cities(van nuys and la chinatown) where theres a sizeable khmer community. words about the shit mexicans been doing to cambodians. im from long beach and i got relatives in van nuys and we would alwAys visit each other back and forth very often since the day we arrive in cali. chinatown also has a good number of khmers there. kicker rip himself was a khmer. vn abz was started by khmer. the 3 slightly different names probably happened because back then, ab was just born and the leaders didnt all agree on what name they should call the gang yet.

its common for gangs that was started by khmers to change its name once or twice or very often like efcc. look at cbc(cold blooded cambodian changed to crazy brothers clan) and efcc(change the name several times)
that's the story i was told when i was in junior high. that's about 16 years ago.

the guy that told me the story is the founder of van nuys asian boys. he is cambodian and he was one of the guys that set up the jump ins between long beach and van nuys so they can be one gang. if he was lying i don't know.

abi chinatown wasn't a khmer gang btw. they were mostly chinese and viets. though obviously they had khmers. they moved out to sgv when the cambodians started moving into chinatown. that's how monterey park abz (later to become west side abz) came about.

remember asian boyz in van nuys and asian boyz in long beach both didn't start out as asian boyz. long beach was ultimate wave warriors or whatever and van nuys had many different names before they became officially asian boyz style in '87. i think at one point they were claiming little rascal gang lrg and i know true cambodian boyz tcb all became asian boys back then.

as far as why cbc changed it's name from coldblooded cambodians to crazy brother clan. 1 - it was because they had a lot of members who weren't khmer or even asian. 2 - they were getting shit from the crips because their name has blood in it. i guess crips don't know the difference between the words blood and coldblooded.

efcc i don't know. after 17 years i still don't know what the hell efcc stands for. escape from cambodian camp and every friday cooking chicken were funny ass disses though.