White gangs in L.A area

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: White gangs in L.A area

Unread post by never die inside » June 14th, 2004, 8:54 pm

lonewolf wrote:What about the North African Egyptians colonizing the nomads of the Middle East, or the Moors colonizing Hispaniola (modern day Spain and Portugal) ?
So let me get this clear.

Africans colonized Spanish and brought Spanish people to live in Zimbabwe as slaves, and now Spanish people make up 13% the population of Zimbabwe and are heavily discriminated against?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 14th, 2004, 9:13 pm

Saddam wrote:
lonewolf wrote:What about the North African Egyptians colonizing the nomads of the Middle East, or the Moors colonizing Hispaniola (modern day Spain and Portugal) ?

Africans colonized Spanish and brought Spanish people to live in Zimbabwe as slaves, and now Spanish people make up 13% the population of Zimbabwe and are heavily discriminated against?
I guess now we're talking about transporting overseas too? Colonizing is not enslaving a people then transporting them over to a new hood. Colonizing means you move into a land area or place, and you take control over it., By the way, I was ignorant to there being Moors from Morocco in Zimbabwe Rhodesia.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 14th, 2004, 9:24 pm

Saddam wrote:Fact is that Blacks never colonized whites. Thats the key essential difference.

One race colonizing another race is completely different. It reaches a whole nother level of superiority complex.

Whites have colonized Native Americans, Blacks, Asians, etc... u name it.

Don't rationalize hate against u. U deserve it. PADNA.
No, actually your own people and race enslaving you is worse than if another people do it.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 14th, 2004, 9:25 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Saddam wrote:

I guess now we're talking about transporting overseas too? Colonizing is not enslaving a people then transporting them over to a new hood. Colonizing means you move into a land area or place, and you take control over it., By the way, I was ignorant to there being Moors from Morocco in Zimbabwe Rhodesia.
Moors weren't really black, most were middle eastern (caucasoid people) some were black though.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 14th, 2004, 9:27 pm

Some Moors Black, and some not. Run that by me again.
Last edited by Lonewolf on June 14th, 2004, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 14th, 2004, 9:29 pm

Invincible wrote:
Saddam wrote:Fact is that Blacks never colonized whites. Thats the key essential difference.

One race colonizing another race is completely different. It reaches a whole nother level of superiority complex.

No, actually your own people and race enslaving you is worse than if another people do it.
Ohhhh, I get it, u enslaved blacks to SAVE them from being enslaved by other blacks. Because what u did was SOOOO Much better. I get it.

Fuckin idiot.

LOL so u are saying that you truly feel more anger at a serf living in serfdom than a white man being enslaved by a black man?

LOL! Yea right. Go home u dumb redneck.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » June 14th, 2004, 9:52 pm

Saddam wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Ohhhh, I get it, u enslaved blacks to SAVE them from being enslaved by other blacks. Because what u did was SOOOO Much better. I get it.

Fuckin idiot.

LOL so u are saying that you truly feel more anger at a serf living in serfdom than a white man being enslaved by a black man?

LOL! Yea right. Go home u dumb redneck.
no,thats not what he means,he means its understandable to enslave someone from another land,but its far worse to have someone of your own blood enslaving you,and selling you to foriegners as well.no one is saying that whites did it to save blacks from other blacks,where did you get that idea from??serfdom and slavery are two different things,your the "fuckin idiot"whose angry about things that happened hundreds of years ago,and are using that as an excuse to hate whites.do you even give a damn about the black on black slavery that exists in africa today????

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 14th, 2004, 10:05 pm

I never heard whites say sorry to blacks, native americans, asians, mexicans, middle easterners for killing and raping them.

Saying sorry would be a good start instead of finding every excuse and diversion away from ur wretched evil history. Everyone(All cultures) calls u devil for a reason.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 14th, 2004, 10:09 pm

Saddam, next time dont bite so hard when I cum ok?
You are a little faggot ass punk. I would love to just get f*cking hands on you and twist your little dome off. You are the stupidest person to post on here and I dont know why you have not killed yourself yet....you disgrace whatevr race you are with your stupidity...

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 14th, 2004, 10:33 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Saddam, next time dont bite so hard when I cum ok?
You are a little faggot ass punk. I would love to just get f*cking hands on you and twist your little dome off. You are the stupidest person to post on here and I dont know why you have not killed yourself yet....you disgrace whatevr race you are with your stupidity...
really. my my, u are one ugly whiteboy on the inside faggot.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 14th, 2004, 11:06 pm

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 15th, 2004, 2:15 am

Invincible wrote:Sadaam,
[img]http://members.optusnet.com.au/lanemeye ... esense.jpg[/img]

sureeeeeee. thats why the acmecracka got so mad huh? cus i made no sense.

LOL! Dude is this how smart u white power fuckers are? Cus deng, mebbe i was worred about nuttin then. LOL!

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 15th, 2004, 3:13 am

Listen to yourself talk and come back and tell me it makes any sense. You haven't provided a single source of evidence for anything you say, and all major historians and scholars disagree with you.

I'll ask you again. if us whites arent inventive, and the blacks, chinese and probably martians invented all our ideals and technology for us, and Yet were also the softest and have no sense of community, to such an extent that we feel the need to emulate others to prove our manliness, than how did we manage to conquer most of the world?

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » June 15th, 2004, 8:33 am

Saddam wrote:I never heard whites say sorry to blacks, native americans, asians, mexicans, middle easterners for killing and raping them.

Saying sorry would be a good start instead of finding every excuse and diversion away from ur wretched evil history. Everyone(All cultures) calls u devil for a reason.
F an apology!!!! I don't need an apology from whites so my life can now be whole!! What a joke.....are we that frail and bent over slavery that we need an apology from whites who are at least 2 generations removed from being slaveowners?
I'll tell you.....thank God I came from a multi-racial family (Mom is:Black & Puerto Rican Dad:Scotch/Irish & Cherokee) I can see the POV's from all sides and have none of the hang-ups and hatreds from each side. Not to say that when I was younger I didn't have some hang ups, but I outgrew them.
I hope some people on here outgrow theirs and get on with life do good things for themselves, family, community, and country.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 15th, 2004, 11:48 am

Africans on whites slavery examples:

Hannibal of Carthage (Lybia I believe, not sure though, but they're African) fought and enslaved Romans.

The Assyrians were African or "brown skined" as you put it as were the Babylonians, both of their cultures supported and participaed in slave trades.

Also, you forget the idea of a debtors prison, where a person, if they could not repy their debts to you, would have to become your indentured servant or go to debtors prison. That happened to anyone who was not rich enough to pay up.

Since you brought indiand into the set, the Aztecs, Mayan, Olmec, Tolteca, Mexica, Theonichtiuacan, (all of which constituted the main cuture base for the majority of indian tribes in North America) etc... enslaved their captured enemies and even killed them for sport. So did many tribal nations everywhere.

Right now I wouldn't call South Africa the best example for equality. Yes, the Afreekaners were in complete dominating control for some time, but after Apartheid, They seem to be nowhere in the government.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » June 15th, 2004, 12:50 pm

Invincible wrote:Africans on whites slavery examples:

Hannibal of Carthage (Lybia I believe, not sure though, but they're African) fought and enslaved Romans.

The Assyrians were African or "brown skined" as you put it as were the Babylonians, both of their cultures supported and participaed in slave trades.

Also, you forget the idea of a debtors prison, where a person, if they could not repy their debts to you, would have to become your indentured servant or go to debtors prison. That happened to anyone who was not rich enough to pay up.

Since you brought indiand into the set, the Aztecs, Mayan, Olmec, Tolteca, Mexica, Theonichtiuacan, (all of which constituted the main cuture base for the majority of indian tribes in North America) etc... enslaved their captured enemies and even killed them for sport. So did many tribal nations everywhere.

Right now I wouldn't call South Africa the best example for equality. Yes, the Afreekaners were in complete dominating control for some time, but after Apartheid, They seem to be nowhere in the government.
hannibal was white though

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » June 15th, 2004, 12:55 pm

Saddam wrote:I never heard whites say sorry to blacks, native americans, asians, mexicans, middle easterners for killing and raping them.

what a total moron you are,hey,ive never heard blacks apologize to each other for slavery,or anyone else,give me a break.apology my ass.
and what about the black slaves of today??why dont you want to comment on that??

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 15th, 2004, 1:00 pm

Tank wrote:i dont feel you have a right to judge them...you are making assumptions that i dont think are fair...there is a difference between condemming a whole race and calling a spade a spade...quite a difference.

You are passing judgements on me also...i just wish everyone to take responsibility for themselves...tis all...i wish no harm on anyone...as for being a far right wing conservative, well you are right on the money there.
^^^
Judging who???? I am simply making observations that seem to have been proven true....thats all.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » June 15th, 2004, 1:06 pm

Invincible wrote:Conman, you started this lame war and name calling and because we responsded to you now you call us racists? By the tone of your voice you and sw sound like pure agression. You resort to name calling and insults and labeling people racist who have a different view than yours instead of debating. I personally don't believe whites were indegonous or first set sail in the Americas, but neither were blacks. And Columbus is nothing new one hundred years before him ZHeng He and the Chinese probably got there and 500 years before the Vikings did, but what he saw stayed discovered and it brought Europeans into this land.
^^^
Ok fella...I am simply replying to the posts that Acme and you have made....nothing else. Acme sure does like using the N-word (which I despise for anyone to use) and you, in your first post on this topic offered me a 1-way trip to Africa.........what kind of shitis is that!!!!! It seems to me that both of you have a serious issue with Blacks. I am simply investigating and adding my opinion to that issue. If you find that aggressive, tooooo bad.

Regardless, why and how did you (and Tank for that matter) get caught in this conversation anyway??? I was having dialogue with Acme and all of a sudden all of the non-minority posters on this site jumped in. Now the whole issue has turned into slavery and who enslaved who and where.

My question now is Why do some segments of the present white US population dislike or hate Black people?????. That is what my convo with Acme was leading to.

And so you know, I will continue to call it as I read it!!!!

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 15th, 2004, 4:23 pm

Invincible wrote:Listen to yourself talk and come back and tell me it makes any sense. You haven't provided a single source of evidence for anything you say, and all major historians and scholars disagree with you.

I'll ask you again. if us whites arent inventive, and the blacks, chinese and probably martians invented all our ideals and technology for us, and Yet were also the softest and have no sense of community, to such an extent that we feel the need to emulate others to prove our manliness, than how did we manage to conquer most of the world?
Genghis Khan's empire was three times the size of the Roman empire was it not? I dont see asians all shoving that fact in everyones faces. What a rude white cracka you are.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 15th, 2004, 4:25 pm

shadoworder wrote:

what a total moron you are,hey,ive never heard blacks apologize to each other for slavery,or anyone else,give me a break.apology my ass.
and what about the black slaves of today??why dont you want to comment on that??
Africans, Kenyans, Mexicans, Aztecs, Native Americans, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Cambodians, koreans, Peruvians, Incans, Eskimos, have ALL CALLED THE WHITE MAN THE DEVIL.

They didn't huddle into some conference and decide to call you white cracks that together in some conspiracy. They did it all independently, and they did it because you guys ARE THE DEVIL.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 15th, 2004, 5:32 pm

Sadam is just a victim, like so many other minority/mojorities. Whites is a pussy, but he has held me down. Whitey this whitey that. Who the F*uck they talking about. If there is a conspiracy, I have not, nor has any single white person I ever met in on it. So these little punks can go around crying about nothing so that they will never have to be accountable, cause " Whitey " did it to them. Such a tired story....The good news is year after year it crumbles a little more. Eventually people will just say quit yer whining punk and get it over it. Then the geniuses will burn down there own area again so they can " show us" LOL . I know they wont be coming withing a mile of my house. Up on the roof with the Barrett 50, yo my nuggah, dont even triiiiip........lol.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » June 15th, 2004, 7:45 pm

Sadam is just a victim, like so many other minority/mojorities. Whites is a pussy, but he has held me down. Whitey this whitey that.
So don't answer him. LOL, I personally don't think he's said anything in this thread that hasn't been said thousands of times already, that's why I'm barely posting here.
Then the geniuses will burn down there own area again so they can " show us" LOL
Yeah that is pretty pathetic. That Rodney King riot may have started off with anger about the King trial and hatred for the police or whatever, but in the end... It just turned into greed. People looting all the stroes in their own neighborhoods. If anything like that were to happen nowadays, it would be even worse considering how materialistic these fools in the ghetto nowadays are.

The ghetto is powerless, and infested with too many fools who only give a damn about 'bling-bling'. Thanks to so many of these dumbass rappers they have out nowadays who only continue to reinforce the stereotypes that continue to smash the black community. And while we're on that, you especially Acme, think Hip Hop has more of an affect on white suburbia?? You should see what it does to little black kids. A lot of these fools don't give a fuck about anything. To them, ignorance is power. Being loud and a dumbass defines 'blackness', and the whole world is suppose to know how 'hard' they are. Now there's a whole lot of 'Middle-Class' gangbanging going around, all because these fools think being a 'gangsta' is the thing to be, whether you live in the ghetto or the suburbs. This damn commercialized $h!t-Pop these fools are trying to define as our black culture. As if black culture is some cable TV channel, or people can go to a store and buy 'blackness'.

These talentless fools have a bunch of other fools with no education fuckin dreaming about 20' rims and bling-bling, and using the phrase "gotta do what I gotta do" to justify them selling drugs and keeping up a load of bull$h!t. If we could just get these dumb fucks to stop watching the damn TV for awhile, and educate their dumbasses things might change. But noooooo, they don't give a fuck, all they care about is being some Hollywood gangsta, and they would die a happy man, as long as the world knows how 'gangsta' they are!!!!! This is the shit that plagues the black community!! A bunch of nobodies who have nothing trying to make some street fame for themselves. You guys think white kids are listening to too much rap and watching too much Colors? I think black kids need to lay off of that $h!t for awhile! The only thing enslaving these guys right now, are the TV and their dumbass friends. Don't seem like there's a whole lot of people doing anything about it. Seems like there's more drugs, and guns for everybody. Not to mention, there's a hell of a lot more 5-10's being handed out in the ghetto, than there are 9-5's.

Looks like the ghetto is on it's own. The last thing the people there wanna hear. Anybody who's worth anything in the ghetto isn't going to be sticking around and contributing there, for obvious reasons. The saga continues....

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 15th, 2004, 9:30 pm

Youre words have no meaning, because you have no historical credibility.

Get a clue. Even the Northern Irish who are heavily discriminated against do worse overall economically and academically because the rest of Ireland heavily discriminates against them, even tho they are of the same cracka genes.

I've seen blacks who do well in school, but then when a cracka finds out a black man did better than him in school, he keeps it all hush hush. Are you afraid of a smart black man? Why? Why does it scare you so much? Care to elaborate?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 15th, 2004, 10:51 pm

Here is something interesting... Try sorting people into different racial categories by their picture and see close you get to what they consider themselves:

http://www.pbs.org/race/002_SortingPeop ... 0-home.htm

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 15th, 2004, 10:59 pm

And while we're on that, you especially Acme, think Hip Hop has more of an affect on white suburbia?? You should see what it does to little black kids
I heard the majority of hip hop listeners are white teen kids.

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » June 15th, 2004, 11:39 pm

Invincible wrote:
And while we're on that, you especially Acme, think Hip Hop has more of an affect on white suburbia?? You should see what it does to little black kids
I heard the majority of hip hop listeners are white teen kids.
Yeah, that's true. But like I said before, it has more of an affect on black teens than it does on anyone else. The way they walk, talk, dress, live etc... People outside of our race don't understand this, they just see it as acting 'black'.

BTW, that was an interesting survey. I only got 1 White, Hispanic, and Asian correct. 2 of the American Indians. But I got all the Blacks correct.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 16th, 2004, 2:22 am

Genghis Khan's empire was three times the size of the Roman empire was it not? I dont see asians all shoving that fact in everyones faces.
Mongolians are VERY proud of their imperial history and keep the tradition of archery, horse-riding alive to this day.
and they did it because you guys ARE THE DEVIL.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a thought: I know for a FACT that at least as many groups of people, including Chinese and other asian nationalities, refer to Blacks as MONKEYS. Does this mean I can say all black people are monkeys, or is this 'different' somehow???

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » June 16th, 2004, 3:57 am

swsw wrote:
Yeah that is pretty pathetic. That Rodney King riot may have started off with anger about the King trial and hatred for the police or whatever, but in the end... It just turned into greed. People looting all the stroes in their own neighborhoods. If anything like that were to happen nowadays, it would be even worse considering how materialistic these fools in the ghetto nowadays are.

The ghetto is powerless, and infested with too many fools who only give a damn about 'bling-bling'. Thanks to so many of these dumbass rappers they have out nowadays who only continue to reinforce the stereotypes that continue to smash the black community. And while we're on that, you especially Acme, think Hip Hop has more of an affect on white suburbia?? You should see what it does to little black kids. A lot of these fools don't give a #%@& about anything. To them, ignorance is power. Being loud and a dumbass defines 'blackness', and the whole world is suppose to know how 'hard' they are. Now there's a whole lot of 'Middle-Class' gangbanging going around, all because these fools think being a 'gangsta' is the thing to be, whether you live in the ghetto or the suburbs. This damn commercialized $h!t-Pop these fools are trying to define as our black culture. As if black culture is some cable TV channel, or people can go to a store and buy 'blackness'.

These talentless fools have a bunch of other fools with no education fuckin dreaming about 20' rims and bling-bling, and using the phrase "gotta do what I gotta do" to justify them selling drugs and keeping up a load of bull$h!t. If we could just get these dumb fucks to stop watching the damn TV for awhile, and educate their dumbasses things might change. But noooooo, they don't give a #%@&, all they care about is being some Hollywood gangsta, and they would die a happy man, as long as the world knows how 'gangsta' they are!!!!! This is the stuff that plagues the black community!! A bunch of nobodies who have nothing trying to make some street fame for themselves. You guys think white kids are listening to too much rap and watching too much Colors? I think black kids need to lay off of that $h!t for awhile! The only thing enslaving these guys right now, are the TV and their dumbass friends. Don't seem like there's a whole lot of people doing anything about it. Seems like there's more drugs, and guns for everybody. Not to mention, there's a hell of a lot more 5-10's being handed out in the ghetto, than there are 9-5's.

Looks like the ghetto is on it's own. The last thing the people there wanna hear. Anybody who's worth anything in the ghetto isn't going to be sticking around and contributing there, for obvious reasons. The saga continues....
I agree with you man,the majority of the rap music out there is garbage.That shit has given alot of our black youth a distorted sence of what it means to be "Black". These kids are bombarded with all this negative,materialistic BS and they don't have anyone to teach them that thats not what its all about.I guess some of the parents do the best that they can,but the men of the houses got to step up to the plate. One thing though about the rodney king riots.Over 55% of the looters were hispanic. Anyways good post.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 16th, 2004, 1:25 pm

Invincible wrote:
Genghis Khan's empire was three times the size of the Roman empire was it not? I dont see asians all shoving that fact in everyones faces.
Mongolians are VERY proud of their imperial history and keep the tradition of archery, horse-riding alive to this day.
and they did it because you guys ARE THE DEVIL.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a thought: I know for a FACT that at least as many groups of people, including Chinese and other asian nationalities, refer to Blacks as MONKEYS. Does this mean I can say all black people are monkeys, or is this 'different' somehow???
Dude, Asia never attacked Africa. Africa never attacked Asia. The world beef is with the white man.

and Mongolians don't come on to this website and bragg to white people how they conquered europe in 6 months. Thats the difference.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 16th, 2004, 2:11 pm

What's the biggest single race in the world today?

I think the list is probably like this

1.East Asians/Orientals
2.Whites/Europeans
3.East Indians/South Asians
4.Blacks/Africans
5.AmerIndians(including Mestizos)
6.Arabs
7.Pacific Islanders
8.Australian Aborigines

If you considered Latinos as a group we'd be the 5th biggest group after blacks.

I think arabs are the people that are in danger of dying out. They're not a big group and everybody hates them.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 16th, 2004, 5:00 pm

WRONG. There are 3 races in this worl. White, black, Asian. The rest are hybrids of those three.

Its really simple-

#1 is Asian, China on it own damn near beats the entire world white population.

# 2 is the various xture races that make up your arabic, turk, persian types. You can throw slavs and what not in with them.

# 3- What some refer to as Latin-

# 4- White

# 5 -Black

All science points back to three original races. They may have all started in Africa. National boundries are not static, and various racial types have lived in areas we would now classify as black white or whatever. There has always been nomads........