if any wHAT ASIAN gangs are AT WAR

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: if any wHAT ASIAN gangs are AT WAR

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 10th, 2010, 7:09 pm

YearZero wrote: I'm trying to buy a gun legally so does big5 offer that gun license test?
You don't need a license in california to obtain a gun, anyone 18+ with no record can get a rifle after a 10 day "Background check", for a handgun its 21+ and you need to take little handgun certification and pay the $25 DROS(dealer record of sale) and then you're good to go. I'm not sure if Big 5 offers it because, well, I'm not allowed to own a gun but you can check here for answers as to where to take the test...

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs.php

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by wickerman » May 28th, 2011, 9:38 am

for korean hood shit,

killa outlaws beefed acs and mbz

i remmeber like 10 years ago when i was still active they blasted some acs fools at a PC Harvard. outlaws had some riders back in that generation, always blasting fools.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » May 31st, 2011, 4:16 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
YearZero wrote: I'm trying to buy a gun legally so does big5 offer that gun license test?
You don't need a license in california to obtain a gun, anyone 18+ with no record can get a rifle after a 10 day "Background check", for a handgun its 21+ and you need to take little handgun certification and pay the $25 DROS(dealer record of sale) and then you're good to go. I'm not sure if Big 5 offers it because, well, I'm not allowed to own a gun but you can check here for answers as to where to take the test...

yet it's impossible to get a ccw unless you're a judge, politician, or the. CA has some wack ccw laws. I wanted to apply and my cousin who is a sheriff told me it would most likely get rejected

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » June 3rd, 2011, 9:25 am

MCD wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:

yet it's impossible to get a ccw unless you're a judge, politician, or the. CA has some wack ccw laws. I wanted to apply and my cousin who is a sheriff told me it would most likely get rejected
dont u need a license to get a gun? in tennessee, u can get a gun without a license

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » June 5th, 2011, 11:36 pm

caliboi wrote: dont u need a license to get a gun? in tennessee, u can get a gun without a license
I should know this but I am almost sure there's no 'license' for buying a firearm. You just fill out paperwork at the dealer. It takes around a week to process I hear, and if it comes back clear (no history of mental problems/felonies/etc) you go back to take the gun home. I was about to buy a nice Kimber pistol before I lost my job last year.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » June 20th, 2012, 5:06 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:

I'm late as hell but thanks!

Its been two years and I built up an arsenal already.

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 5th, 2012, 12:28 pm

In the OC is seems like the majority of Asian gangs are going at TRG and Tiny Oriental Posse. This was like two years ago, not sure about right now.