Huntington beach

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Huntington beach

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 12th, 2004, 4:23 pm

Do you have any idea why that is total cr*ap? You know how many latins get counted as white? Also as for populations, anyone counting illeagal aliens? Whites are the confirmed minority in Ca. Period. Also we have been the minority in the world forever...Also, the majority of whites that are in the pen, level 1 and 2's. The 3 and 4 yards, whites are way out numbered. Been there done that. And just for trivia sake you wanna know why? For beating down a crip from LA that kept saying sup wood every day in the chow line in Wasco. Boom, straight to 4 yard...

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 12th, 2004, 4:33 pm

In Cali the percentage of whites are 50% (alot less than national average but still more than hispanics and blacks), but even if most whites go to level 1 and why do they follow order even there from Mexicans?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 12th, 2004, 5:52 pm

?? Level 1 is not the pen even if its the pen. Follow? It is in many cases no fences etc. As for who is in charge in them, mexicans dont call the shots on other races in the pen at all. Each race has a rep, the rep calls the shots. Now I would be lying if I told you that if your in a place where you have say 100 blacks, 100 surenos, thats southern mexican's, and 20 whites that the whites are gonna not listen real hard when the mexican shot caller is needin something done. But, the mexican shot caller knows that sometimes that turns around and he should not just be trying to get woods killed. It works a lot smoother than people who have never been there might think. But look at Susanville, thats a white pen, well mostly. And whites dont power trip like the others, at least not your mainline wood so much. Now PENI and other skinhead groups do go off but my general feeling is that woods typically, more often than the other races look foreward to getting out. Hence they try and keep their nose cleaner. Belive me, I dont know what anyone has heard, but there are PLENTY of white boys who hold there own inside. The popular belief around here is Hollywoodish. Big tough non whites shoving whitey around. Just aint how it is.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 12th, 2004, 8:24 pm

But even in almost all white pens like you said whites don't power trip and make Mexicans take orders from than, but when outnumbered they do the Mexicans dirty work.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 28th, 2004, 9:36 am

1st, to Acme, I'm white. 2nd, to invincible, California is still majority non hispanic white. They say that at the current rate, whites will fall below 50% of the Cali population around the year 2020. And this does take in account the uncounted illegals. They factor them into this.

sevenonefour
What city do you live in now?: santa ana

Unread post by sevenonefour » September 2nd, 2008, 2:03 pm

huntington beach only has 3 hispanic gangs
*amberleaf
*sshb x3
*lopers (non active) i think nowadays

as for other gangs i know theres alot of skinheads down by pch..
but as for the black thing..i know that watergate crips and del monte block crips used to hang out in hb few years back
and did get into fights and stabbings but they arent hb local though..also the asian gangs from westminster would come
to hb sometimes..

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 14th, 2008, 10:17 am

Panik wrote:1st, to Acme, I'm white. 2nd, to invincible, California is still majority non hispanic white. They say that at the current rate, whites will fall below 50% of the Cali population around the year 2020. And this does take in account the uncounted illegals. They factor them into this.
Already happened. Non-Hispanic whites are now a minority in California and fading fast. Only 9% of LAUSD are white kids.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » September 16th, 2008, 3:42 am

THOSE NAZI LOW RIDERS AND THE REST OF THE BITCHES AINT EVEN STREET GANGS, THEY EITHER PRISON GANGS OR SUBURBAN BOYS, THEY AINT HOLDIN UP NO HOODS , THEY STRAIGHT PUSSY COMPARED TO US CHICAGO´S WHITE GANGS.

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 16th, 2008, 8:01 pm

MadIP wrote:THOSE NAZI LOW RIDERS AND THE REST OF THE women AINT EVEN STREET GANGS, THEY EITHER PRISON GANGS OR SUBURBAN BOYS, THEY AINT HOLDIN UP NO HOODS , THEY STRAIGHT PUSSY COMPARED TO US CHICAGO´S WHITE GANGS.
That was a really stupid thing to say Mad. What do you want to do? Start driving 1/2 way across the country to bang on some murderous criminal tweakers to prove a point? Grow up.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » September 28th, 2008, 1:16 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:My big homies? Im 40 fool. I been here done this when you were pooping red or blue whatever it is. Again, I knew the heads from around here and all your doing is LYING LYING LYING. There were so many heads back then, walking around with pit bulls and shit. You would have gotten eaten. They hung at Java Jungle and held it down......
dude i dont know why you think skins are hard just the nature of their existance shows how weak they are 99% of all skins live in areas where theyre are virtually no blacks or in some cases any other race besides whites, now how tough can that gang be....if they had to deal with their enimies like crips bloods surs and nortes do there would be far less.......and you know it

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » September 28th, 2008, 2:01 am

beef and acme you guys sound racist....why are you in this forum??it sounds like youre the ones who think whites are weak.where im from almost every hood had a couple of white boys....we treated them the same.yah we thought some whites were weak and scary punks but it wasnt because they were white its because of where they were it society we looked at some blacks the same way

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 29th, 2008, 7:51 am

spadeloc wrote:beef and acme you guys sound racist....why are you in this forum??it sounds like youre the ones who think whites are weak.where im from almost every hood had a couple of white boys....we treated them the same.yah we thought some whites were weak and scary punks but it wasnt because they were white its because of where they were it society we looked at some blacks the same way
Acme's been here a long time. It's a free country. He state his opinion same as you. You can agree to disagree.

TysonMike
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by TysonMike » September 29th, 2008, 11:15 pm

l

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » November 3rd, 2008, 3:01 pm

lol i cant believe the crap yall say sometimes. skin heads this skin heads that.

ok im black but with an open mind,im gona make this as clear and simple as possible.

most skinheads and racist groups will only attack some one of color if they are alone and if they have weapons,they will only attack bekuz they are the majority in the town they are in.

NOW! even tho that is so do not under estimate them either kuz these motherf-ckers will also kill you like any other gang would. some skin head gangs are very organized and have plenty damn guns matter fact since they are white they have easier access to guns. they do hits on police they do all types of sh-t.
most of the things they do are secret to the outside world and only the police seems to know about it bekuz they arent all out in the opne like gangbangers are i mena how could they when even white people dont like them? if a skin head goes out in the street showing swastika tattoos damn near the whole city would stomp a mud hole in him . and in prison the aryan brother hood is the only prison gang to kill 2 prison guards in 1 f-ckin day! THEY DO NOT F-CK AROUND! as far as i see it blacks are the weakest in prison you dont hear sh-t about niggas in prison all niggas do is do they time and hold it down meaning if you fuckin with them then you will get problemes otherthen that blacks are not a threat like that in prison.

think with an open mind people and do some research. some skinheads will put it down with a gorup or alone with hands or with guns and most are just blah peasants.

youngsta714
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nevada

Unread post by youngsta714 » November 18th, 2008, 7:01 pm

Panik wrote:Nah dog I ain't black. And no I don't chill at south coast plaza. I been to HB plenty. When I was 18 I lived for a year on Beach and Gothard. That's when we started out little trips to pierside. And they might not have gang signs, but when there's 10 bald #%@& standing around with white laces in some black boots, that's enough for me. And No shi- you did time with some cholos, like I said, the white powers are the cholos torpedoes. Should call y'all puppet because you got a southsiders hand up your asses making you talk and walk how they want y'all to act. And when I'm in Santa Ana, you can find me over by Raitt and Willits. Or off main & Bishop. Back in the days I spent a lot of time on McFadden and Standard. And as for me doin toime, yeah, never been to the pen, just Lacy a few times. And Maybe Popeye can be tuff in the pen, but he don't wanna see nobody on the streets, and that's real. And yeah, Sanata Ana is pretty calm nowadays, but I was around back in the early 90's too homie when shootouts were the regular. I still never seen no damn skins then, or now. Last ones I seen was 2 years ago at a bar in Orange and we left 'em in the parking lot hurtin.

dude ur in like the rich part of oc...hahaha early 90's the good ole days. i drive to hb all the time to pick up my homies that live on newland and slater i never see skinheads. true i dont recalling any shooting related to skinheads but recall to skinheads beating up couples and shit at the beach. lots of shooting from the vietnamese and the mexicans.

bluucrayonz
What city do you live in now?: Laguna Hills

Unread post by bluucrayonz » November 19th, 2008, 10:08 pm

aint nobody bangin hard anymore.. it was the haps back in the days but now its just a thang of the past..

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”