White Black GangMember Incident

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

White Black GangMember Incident

Unread post by Shortty » June 27th, 2004, 9:22 pm

I was on the bus sporting a blue LA Dodgers hat, coincidence it was worn by the crips. I dont repp either gang, but grew up in a crip neighrborhood, so you could say the C's are closer than the B's. Anyways he approached with his red rag, and i mouthed him off infront of like 40 people, saying being an imatation gang is bad, but being an imitation of a black gang while being white is pathetic. And i said "never seen a brother in the KKK or in the Latin Kings". And he shutted up and moved away. Did i have the right to do that to him?

kyh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: White Black GangMember Incident

Unread post by kyh » June 27th, 2004, 10:20 pm

all depends if he was fake and said sumtin that proved he was. Doesnt sound like he did so I would say yes it was wrong. U really had no reason to do anything if he wasnt trying to step to u.

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » June 28th, 2004, 5:36 pm

He smurked and took off his rag, and i seen him before with these other white blood members...

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 28th, 2004, 11:32 pm

Shortty wrote:I was on the bus sporting a blue LA Dodgers hat, coincidence it was worn by the crips. I dont repp either gang, but grew up in a crip neighrborhood, so you could say the C's are closer than the B's. Anyways he approached with his red rag, and i mouthed him off infront of like 40 people, saying being an imatation gang is bad, but being an imitation of a black gang while being white is pathetic. And i said "never seen a brother in the KKK or in the Latin Kings". And he shutted up and moved away. Did i have the right to do that to him?
Don't start shit with gang members. If he's in a real gang he probably commited murder before and for something such as what you did to him (embarassed or tried to embarass him in front of his peers and other people) he could have smoked you right there.

Parole

Unread post by Parole » June 29th, 2004, 12:08 am

It doesnt matter that the homeboy's white, ive met a few white thugs, you could have been smoker n*gga. On the real you should be more careful.

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » June 29th, 2004, 3:35 pm

Yo this is canada, they only got 1 gun shop in the whole city. I am 16 and he was the same age as me, and in canada people dont get smoked that fast. I respect white thugs, but white bangers in an imatation of a black gang is really stupid.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 29th, 2004, 3:38 pm

you got yo opinion but dont think for a sec that you are above violence. If a real banger step to you no matter where or what he is...you are subjected to gettin fuc*ed up.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » July 1st, 2004, 8:06 pm

Ok man, the thing about it is, there are more then just the bloods that wear red, u should remember that

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 1st, 2004, 8:14 pm

Invincible wrote: If he's in a real gang he probably commited murder before and for something such as what you did to him (embarassed or tried to embarass him in front of his peers and other people) he could have smoked you right there.
i dont agree with that..just because someone is from a gang doesnt mean they have probably commited murder.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 1st, 2004, 9:14 pm

WHAT THE FUCC WAS HE CLAIMIN?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » July 2nd, 2004, 1:09 am

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
Invincible wrote: If he's in a real gang he probably commited murder before and for something such as what you did to him (embarassed or tried to embarass him in front of his peers and other people) he could have smoked you right there.
i dont agree with that..just because someone is from a gang doesnt mean they have probably commited murder.
drivebys are murder.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 2nd, 2004, 12:29 pm

Invincible wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:
drivebys are murder.
and most gang members DONT do drivebys

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » July 3rd, 2004, 1:22 pm

Most Gangs in canada are white youths imitating BET. There are some black gangs, but its a annoying to deal with this sub-urban white boys who have the cops on their side.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » July 3rd, 2004, 8:41 pm

Waait a minute kid, I live in Toronto, I don’t represent any gang shit im white and in no way do I have police in my side don’t bring shit like that around if u don’t know what the hell your talking about

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » July 5th, 2004, 3:00 pm

Where you from Cuzz?? Missauaga?? Scarborough?? This incident happened near Dixon Road. The white boy was claiming some 5-Star Bloods, some dumb pure white gang from hamilton.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » July 5th, 2004, 3:47 pm

Lol that’s a good thing u did then, the kid deserved it if hes a rich white kid from the burbs with all his white “bloods” then by all mean keep clownin him, but I don’t appreciate the insulting of any race, thanks for clearing that stuff up tho

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 5th, 2004, 9:22 pm

fistfullofboomstick wrote:Ok man, the thing about it is, there are more then just the bloods that wear red, u should remember that
Was this directed towards me? If so I never stated that. Im just telling you be careful with how big you let your balls get around certain people especially if you aint prepared to handle yo business.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » July 5th, 2004, 9:26 pm

Naw it wasn’t to you, it was to the guy who started this post, but its all cleared up right, the kid was actually claimin blood?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 7th, 2004, 9:48 am

OH i dont know...he probably dont know he just wanted to pull someones card... dude could of just had on red to be fashionable.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » July 7th, 2004, 12:53 pm

I dunno about that, a lot of kids in Canada have ingrained in there heads(especially the rich white kids) that they are actual bloods and crips, and sumtimes even say shit like o yeh I got put down with the bloods crips etc. in cali and stuff, I hate it. But never the less there are gangs that are not to be flucked with

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » July 7th, 2004, 7:26 pm

^^^^^ True. Hamilton has 3 white bloods gang, and 1 crip white gangs. The kids all live in the sub-urbs, AND NONE OF THE GANGS HAVE GUNS. All they have is knives at best. The black people go under Black gangster dispicles or dont even imitate a gang but Rep their hood....

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » July 7th, 2004, 8:39 pm

That’s true, but more often then not, people will back down, knife gun or not, it doenst matter, black or white, there are some ppl that have heart and some that don’t, and that kid you punked off had none