Real Pinoy Brotherhood (RPB)

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Real Pinoy Brotherhood (RPB)

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 9th, 2008, 10:32 pm

I was wondering if these guys are deep in the carson area and how they do

tam10
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the city

Re: Real Pinoy Brotherhood (RPB)

Unread post by tam10 » July 8th, 2008, 7:12 pm

i had a friend from rpb he was a real cool cat, he wasn't afraid to put in hands work in quickness which is a rarity for flips or gangsters in general.. But as far as his hood as whole, i never heard much about them. carson filipino gangs don't bang.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 9th, 2008, 1:02 am

Are they the same as Real Pinoy Boys? I saw Real Pinoy Brotherhood tagging reppen 13 before.

tam10
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the city

Unread post by tam10 » July 9th, 2008, 12:09 pm

boys = same thing. last I heard of RPB they was clicked up with carson mobsterz/og. which I don't know why because being clicked up with carson mobsterz who are the laughing stock of carson and longbeach asian gangs would hurt RPB's creditability.

po1ndextah
What city do you live in now?: HARBOR AREA 310

Unread post by po1ndextah » October 4th, 2008, 9:43 pm

when i was banging for CARSON 13 V NITE CRAWLERS back in the 90's, they were just a bunch of "HIGH SCHOOL GANGSTERS" (only rep/claim their hood in shcool, cause thats when thery were deep).. After school was a different story they were just a buhch of pussys. They couldn't hang with the real SURENO gangsters. I remelber when one of the FLAMED UP FAGGOTS tried to mad dog me, then when I pulled out my nine, bitch wanted to rank out! LOL!!! Man the real PINOY gangsters were KBB (KARSON BAD BOYS), CPC (CARSON PINOY COMPADRES), SRB (SCOTT ROYAL BROTHERS).. them dudes were down to blast, not those FAGGOTS FROM RPB!

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 4th, 2008, 11:33 pm

po1ndextah wrote:when i was banging for CARSON 13 V NITE CRAWLERS back in the 90's, they were just a bunch of "HIGH SCHOOL GANGSTERS" (only rep/claim their hood in shcool, cause thats when thery were deep).. After school was a different story they were just a buhch of pussys. They couldn't hang with the real SURENO gangsters. I remelber when one of the FLAMED UP FAGGOTS tried to mad dog me, then when I pulled out my nine, bitch wanted to rank out! LOL!!! Man the real PINOY gangsters were KBB (KARSON BAD BOYS), CPC (CARSON PINOY COMPADRES), SRB (SCOTT ROYAL BROTHERS).. them dudes were down to blast, not those FAGGOTS FROM RPB!
that's how real pinoy bros. were down here in san fernando valley too.

the only time i hear of them is once in a while jumping people when they outnumbered them or when they get shot up.

every asian gang in the valley i know off has shot or killed an rpb.

jefrox killed 1 at least. tau gamma pinoy , judas and satanas has shot a few. asian boyz killed at least 2 that i know off.

they had a bad rep in the valley for an asian gang. which is sad considering a lot of asian gangs in the valley had a bad rep.

they were famous for ranking out too. they had no shame. they deserved their nickname "RANKING PINOY BITCHES"

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 7th, 2008, 1:59 pm

RPB in 2008? Don't know what to think of those guys, they got a few solid dudes but many of them are a bunch of weenies. In Carson they kick it with OG alot, they're almost interchangeable. Haven't heard anything about them for years, but back their main enemy was BNG. I remember it was a pretty intense hate between those two.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 7th, 2008, 2:32 pm

po1ndextah wrote:when i was banging for CARSON 13 V NITE CRAWLERS back in the 90's, they were just a bunch of "HIGH SCHOOL GANGSTERS" (only rep/claim their hood in shcool, cause thats when thery were deep).. After school was a different story they were just a buhch of pussys. They couldn't hang with the real SURENO gangsters. I remelber when one of the FLAMED UP FAGGOTS tried to mad dog me, then when I pulled out my nine, bitch wanted to rank out! LOL!!! Man the real PINOY gangsters were KBB (KARSON BAD BOYS), CPC (CARSON PINOY COMPADRES), SRB (SCOTT ROYAL BROTHERS).. them dudes were down to blast, not those FAGGOTS FROM RPB!
I've heard things about CPC and SRB, but never heard of KBB... When was their era?

po1ndextah
What city do you live in now?: HARBOR AREA 310

Unread post by po1ndextah » October 8th, 2008, 7:02 am

SB Tisoy wrote:
I've heard things about CPC and SRB, but never heard of KBB... When was their era?

KBB was a little befor my generation, but i think they were deep in the 80's and they ran with Calispark Bloods.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 8th, 2008, 11:36 am

judastaugamma wrote:
that's how real pinoy bros. were down here in san fernando valley too.

the only time i hear of them is once in a while jumping people when they outnumbered them or when they get shot up.

every asian gang in the valley i know off has shot or killed an rpb.

jefrox killed 1 at least. tau gamma pinoy , judas and satanas has shot a few. asian boyz killed at least 2 that i know off.

they had a bad rep in the valley for an asian gang. which is sad considering a lot of asian gangs in the valley had a bad rep.

they were famous for ranking out too. they had no shame. they deserved their nickname "RANKING PINOY women"
I see the "b word" was replaced with women. Is that how you think of women Alonso? Haha, RPB isn't really known in my area. I think I may have heard about them doing similar things up here & it's like they almost don't exist.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 9th, 2008, 3:36 pm

po1ndextah wrote:KBB was a little befor my generation, but i think they were deep in the 80's and they ran with Calispark Bloods.
Hmm that's interesting, 'cause I even heard of TBS growing up, and I know they're old, but I never heard of KBB. Seems like you're a little older than I am if you had experience with CPC and SRB. Do they deserve their reps? They were already gone when I was around but their names were still ringing.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 30th, 2008, 4:35 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:
po1ndextah wrote:KBB was a little befor my generation, but i think they were deep in the 80's and they ran with Calispark Bloods.
Hmm that's interesting, 'cause I even heard of TBS growing up, and I know they're old, but I never heard of KBB. Seems like you're a little older than I am if you had experience with CPC and SRB. Do they deserve their reps? They were already gone when I was around but their names were still ringing.
CPC's had a solid rep. They got down with everyone from C.STS to all those Samoans in Carson. I don't recall them ever coming to L.A and getting down with some of Rampart's finest, but I'm sure they had to.

SRB came after CPC, and these guys were shooters/pistoleers from what I know. A lot of their dudes succumbed to crack addiction, that was big in the 80's.

youngster3000
What city do you live in now?: Carson

Unread post by youngster3000 » November 24th, 2008, 4:43 pm

I haven't met anyone claiming CPC and SRB in Carson. From what I hear, they are only active 5 - 7 years ago in Carson.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 24th, 2008, 10:03 pm

youngster3000 wrote:I haven't met anyone claiming CPC and SRB in Carson. From what I hear, they are only active 5 - 7 years ago in Carson.
i think they were already gone 5-7 years ago. (shabu is the number one killer of pinoy gangs)

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 11th, 2008, 11:50 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
youngster3000 wrote:I haven't met anyone claiming CPC and SRB in Carson. From what I hear, they are only active 5 - 7 years ago in Carson.
i think they were already gone 5-7 years ago. (shabu is the number one killer of pinoy gangs)
Real Talk. Shabu for the 90's heads and Bato for the 80's heads.