White and Asian G's - Never Allies

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

White and Asian G's - Never Allies

Unread post by Silencioso » June 11th, 2008, 12:11 pm

Has anybody noticed that whites and asians in the gang world don't mix at all. It's wierd because in mainstream society Asians and Whites seem to get along and they often intermarry. You'll see white and Asian kids in the same social cliques, but White and Asian gang members seem to despise each other. White gangs will ally themselves with Mexicans, Puerto Ricans even Blacks but not Asians. Asians gangs will ally themselves with Blacks but never Whites.
Any opinions?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: White and Asian G's - Never Allies

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 11th, 2008, 1:10 pm

That may be where you are, but I got a few chink :lol: homies in the 18's, my like 3rd cousins nephew or something like that is in LKL, but we still bang hard on the TGK...lol

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by NoodleBoy » August 1st, 2008, 5:50 pm

I think a part of the reason why Asian gangs never ally themselves with white gangs is because of the whole prison politics. Believe me, prison has a lot of pull on the street level gangs. In the pen Asians are down with the blacks and Northerners. Whites are down with the Southerners so naturally they would never be allies. I think a lot of the Asians in prison bring that mentality to the streets when they get out. Plus, most white gangs are more race based. Like the NLR and WAR. Asians are more into the blood, crip, and triad thing. Even in the streets Asians don't get along with Surenos who are allied with the whites. So naturally neither the Asians or whites could trust each other. That's my take on it, I'd love to hear what other people thought.

calbears
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Unread post by calbears » August 4th, 2008, 12:27 am

I think Noodleboy hit it on the nail... many Asian gangs ally themselves to those that seem more accepting of their groups. At times, more blacks and some nortenos are cool with Asian gangsters around them. Alot of times the surenos and whites would begin beefing with them. Again, this seems to be the general idea but I think there is still a geographic take that might change all of this...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 4th, 2008, 1:43 pm

Azure9920 wrote:That may be where you are, but I got a few chink :lol: homies in the 18's, my like 3rd cousins nephew or something like that is in LKL, but we still bang hard on the TGK...lol
Wow you called your homies a racial slur & laughed. 18 isn't an Asian gang. He's talking about Asain gangs.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 4th, 2008, 1:45 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:That may be where you are, but I got a few chink :lol: homies in the 18's, my like 3rd cousins nephew or something like that is in LKL, but we still bang hard on the TGK...lol
Wow you called your homies a racial slur & laughed. 18 isn't an Asian gang. He's talking about Asain gangs.
At least I think he meant Asian gangs, or he just doesn't know that some White g's & Asian g's are kool with each other for sure!

TysonMike
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by TysonMike » October 6th, 2008, 10:58 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:I think a part of the reason why Asian gangs never ally themselves with white gangs is because of the whole prison politics. Believe me, prison has a lot of pull on the street level gangs. In the pen Asians are down with the blacks and Northerners. Whites are down with the Southerners so naturally they would never be allies. I think a lot of the Asians in prison bring that mentality to the streets when they get out. Plus, most white gangs are more race based. Like the NLR and WAR. Asians are more into the blood, crip, and triad thing. Even in the streets Asians don't get along with Surenos who are allied with the whites. So naturally neither the Asians or whites could trust each other. That's my take on it, I'd love to hear what other people thought.
nah Surenos down here get along with Asians.

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » October 7th, 2008, 4:06 pm

TysonMike wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:I think a part of the reason why Asian gangs never ally themselves with white gangs is because of the whole prison politics. Believe me, prison has a lot of pull on the street level gangs. In the pen Asians are down with the blacks and Northerners. Whites are down with the Southerners so naturally they would never be allies. I think a lot of the Asians in prison bring that mentality to the streets when they get out. Plus, most white gangs are more race based. Like the NLR and WAR. Asians are more into the blood, crip, and triad thing. Even in the streets Asians don't get along with Surenos who are allied with the whites. So naturally neither the Asians or whites could trust each other. That's my take on it, I'd love to hear what other people thought.
nah Surenos down here get along with Asians.
I think it all depends where you go in L.A., similar to the relationship between Black and Latino gangs. Out on the streets is different from prison/jail, some sets get along with each other on the streets, others don't.

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Unread post by ukrainian » October 19th, 2008, 11:17 am

im sicilian and ukrainian. ran in asian gang. but i grew up with them so its a different story.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 19th, 2008, 12:05 pm

which Asian gang?

I was taliking more about L.A. and the West Coast in general.

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ukrainian » October 19th, 2008, 12:49 pm

no major gang that anyone would know i came from the south and "banged" for a certain group. i prefer not to say any name. as i dont know who look at site like this and want nothing to do with that life. just hear to share my experience and what i know. but it more on organised level than street gang.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » October 19th, 2008, 10:17 pm

ukrainian wrote:im sicilian and ukrainian. ran in asian gang. but i grew up with them so its a different story.
yo, did u used to (or maybe still do) live in cerritos?

LVN
What city do you live in now?: La Puente

Unread post by LVN » October 19th, 2008, 10:31 pm

There are some crazy ass white boys in asian gangs. The shot caller of H group is a whiteboy.

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ukrainian » October 20th, 2008, 12:21 am

682 wrote:
ukrainian wrote:im sicilian and ukrainian. ran in asian gang. but i grew up with them so its a different story.
yo, did u used to (or maybe still do) live in cerritos?
nah im from down south. texas, lousiana. been to LA tho loved it. had alot of asian homies out there. now im out of everything and settled with family back out in brooklyn brighton beach. got back to my ukrainian roots.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 20th, 2008, 1:46 am

LVN wrote:There are some crazy ass white boys in asian gangs. The shot caller of H group is a whiteboy.
a lot of real pinoy bros. and jefrox in the valley had white boys.

the rpb and jfx white boys , blacks , mexicans and armenians actually hung around longer than the pinoys did.

think about it , if a sts sees a white or black g would he think he was rpb?

if an abz sees a g'd up white guy or armenian would he think the guy was jfx?

those guys were actually safer. if a black guy hits up a black guy from rpb he ain't gonna trip 'cause he probably never heard of rpb. if an ese hits up a mexican from jefrox unless the ese is from l.a. in the old days he won't know what jefrox is.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » October 20th, 2008, 5:18 am

judastaugamma wrote:
LVN wrote:There are some crazy ass white boys in asian gangs. The shot caller of H group is a whiteboy.

the rpb and jfx white boys , blacks , mexicans and armenians actually hung around longer than the pinoys did.

those guys were actually safer. if a black guy hits up a black guy from rpb he ain't gonna trip 'cause he probably never heard of rpb. if an ese hits up a mexican from jefrox unless the ese is from l.a. in the old days he won't know what jefrox is.
Sam thing with MPx3 in NeLos, it started as a Pinoy gang, got alot of Raza in and when most of the Pinoy dudes started to kick, the Mexican members were the only ones holding it down, I think they even started to call it Mexican Power instead of Mahuby Pinoy. That didnt last to long though most of them got into Rockwood or HLP.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 20th, 2008, 5:48 am

AztecNinja wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

Sam thing with MPx3 in NeLos, it started as a Pinoy gang, got alot of Raza in and when most of the Pinoy dudes started to kick, the Mexican members were the only ones holding it down, I think they even started to call it Mexican Power instead of Mahuby Pinoy. That didnt last to long though most of them got into Rockwood or HLP.
i heard of mabuhay pinoy turning into mexican power. luzon visayan mindanao turned into lao viet mob/little viet mob in sgv before. the last hell side i ran into that was pinoy was a 40 yr. old man in county who didn't even want talk to 1 viet hell side from alhambra. some of the viet hell sides and korean flip town mobs don't even know they originally was a pinoy gang.

the last time i saw jefrox in the valley was back in the early 90's. it was 1 korean guy and 4-5 non-pinoys (either white , mexican or armenian) , the last time i saw rebel boys was 1 korean guy , 1 flip and 2-3 mexicans. the mexican rebel boys got into haskell locos i heard. i don't know whatever happened to the mexicans and armenians in jefrox.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 20th, 2008, 2:51 pm

I heard MP13 also used the name Mexicans & Pinoys, or something like that. I also saw some out of state news that said MP13 had hit their area. I remember some1 said there was non-Filipinos in LVM, which I thought was weird due to the name. I just think it's weird when a gang has a name that defines a certain race & then has members from outside that race.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 21st, 2008, 3:19 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I heard MP13 also used the name Mexicans & Pinoys, or something like that. I also saw some out of state news that said MP13 had hit their area. I remember some1 said there was non-Filipinos in LVM, which I thought was weird due to the name. I just think it's weird when a gang has a name that defines a certain race & then has members from outside that race.
pinoy gangs are relatively old unlike most asian gangs. remember the most recognized , biggest asian street gangs now tiny raskal and asian boyz are barely over 20 yrs. old.

sometimes the demographics of a city changes.

for example when luzon visayan mindanao started in sgv the main heads and most of the members were pinoy. they start jumping viets and other races in. with the demographics of sgv as far as asian goes now , it was eventual that they turned into little vietnamese mob (or lao vietnamese mob considering they jumped if a number of laotians).

same thing with alhambra hell side gang. alhambra has a lot of vietnamese. it was eventual that they turn predominantly viet.

rogertickets

Unread post by rogertickets » October 23rd, 2008, 12:28 am

judastaugamma wrote:
for example when luzon visayan mindanao started in sgv the main heads and most of the members were pinoy. they start jumping viets and other races in. with the demographics of sgv as far as asian goes now , it was eventual that they turned into little vietnamese mob (or lao vietnamese mob considering they jumped if a number of laotians).

same thing with alhambra hell side gang. alhambra has a lot of vietnamese. it was eventual that they turn predominantly viet.

Damn..... LVM and Hell Side Gang????? Havent heard about these 2 gangs for about a minute now. I remember back in the mid 90's they were beefin it hard out in the SGV area. Are these 2 hoods still around? Do either of them still make any noise?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 23rd, 2008, 9:58 am

rogertickets wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

Damn..... LVM and Hell Side Gang????? Havent heard about these 2 gangs for about a minute now. I remember back in the mid 90's they were beefin it hard out in the SGV area. Are these 2 hoods still around? Do either of them still make any noise?
i think lvm and hell side are both dead.

last time i heard about lvm has been years.

last thing i know about hell side was when i was in International Club drinking and a west side ABZ got shot in the foot by hell side outside while he was smoking weed.

i got no respect for hell side tbh. i remember being a youngster and hearing of a vietnamese hell side trying to shank another vietnamese guy just because the sur shotcaller told him to do it. that's some sad shit.

fromOC
What city do you live in now?: SantaAna

Unread post by fromOC » October 23rd, 2008, 7:03 pm

there are some Hellside members down here in OC. they are pathetic to tell you the truth.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 23rd, 2008, 7:08 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Racial shit isn't really hectic here at all, everyone does it...if you know the person it ain't really anything.

18= Asian Gang here, not 18st.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 23rd, 2008, 8:15 pm

fromOC wrote:there are some Hellside members down here in OC. they are pathetic to tell you the truth.
just depends on the faction i guess and the generation.

1 generation of one hood will be crazy and next not.

1 gang who's down in 1 area will not be in another.

all depends on the guys and their leaders.

some studies say 90% of violent crimes committed by a gang is due to about 10% of it's members. i believe it.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 30th, 2008, 4:24 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Sam thing with MPx3 in NeLos, it started as a Pinoy gang, got alot of Raza in and when most of the Pinoy dudes started to kick, the Mexican members were the only ones holding it down, I think they even started to call it Mexican Power instead of Mahuby Pinoy. That didnt last to long though most of them got into Rockwood or HLP.
MP13 was tight with RW, but those RW's they were tight with got jumped into MP13.

All the Pinoy gangs that banged in NELAS was up against the raza majority. IF you kick off the racism and look at each as an individual gang, they both went thru the same things. They mixed it up with chicanos, lived in a predominantly chicano neighborhood (although there was a sizable amount of pinoys there)...so recruits are going to be whatever the area is.

MP13..Mabuhay Pinoy13/Mexicans & Pinoys 13/Mexican Power13...depending on the generation of MP's you ask, but it's all still the same gang.
PR13...Atwater Pinoy Real/Puro Raza...same shit.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 30th, 2008, 4:27 pm

Most Pinoy gangs are inactive, except for a few who have non-pinoy recruits and they kept it going doing their own thing (i.e. Alhambra Hellside).

LVM...they used to call themselves Los Valos Malos, they had a valley click. LVM/TBS from Panorama City. Back in the late 80's.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » October 31st, 2008, 2:59 pm

I am white and I have been a member of a Vietnamese gang since 1988. I was always treated as an equal. There was never any strife. I think it may be harder for whites to fit in with Asians. But that is because Asians have strict rules that have to be followed. You can't let your emotions betray you, whites have a problem with self control. But my skin color never interfered with the family relationship I had developed with Natoma Boyz.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » October 31st, 2008, 3:08 pm

Asians and Latinos got along well in the 1980's. It wasnt until the early 1990's when Tiny Rascals Gang disrespected the Mexicans that their became tension. Originally there was a Green Light only on TRG, but many TRG would rank out, so then all Cambodians had a green light, but then a lot of Latinos coudln't tell the difference between a Cambodian and a Viet, Lao or Chinese so the green light went to all Asian... I remember I was in CYA and had to return to LA County Jail for a court case during part of the green light, and originally it was against TRG but ended up encompassing all Asians because TRG wouldn't claim themselves when they were hit up

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » October 31st, 2008, 4:49 pm

AdamNB wrote:
Asians and Latinos got along well in the 1980's. It wasnt until the early 1990's when Tiny Rascals Gang disrespected the Mexicans that their became tension. Originally there was a Green Light only on TRG, but many TRG would rank out, so then all Cambodians had a green light, but then a lot of Latinos coudln't tell the difference between a Cambodian and a Viet, Lao or Chinese so the green light went to all Asian... I remember I was in CYA and had to return to LA County Jail for a court case during part of the green light, and originally it was against TRG but ended up encompassing all Asians because TRG wouldn't claim themselves when they were hit up
Thanks for the info, that is what I also gathered from other people, that it was TRG at first but then they stopped claiming once they hit the penal system so then it was on all asians. The young ones should take notice because I hear all kinds of weird stories and theories.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 17th, 2009, 5:08 pm

Once upon a time the Asians and Woods shared a tier in the Gang Module at LA county jail. 3400 Charlie row if I remember correctly.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » February 28th, 2009, 6:03 pm

shing wrote:Once upon a time the Asians and Woods shared a tier in the Gang Module at LA county jail. 3400 Charlie row if I remember correctly.
In 2001the Asians and the Woods shared a tier in the gangmodule.. but never really interacted socially... mostly just for business..

LA County Jail is kind of interesting place.... when I was in CYA and CDC Surenos and Woods hang out and do business.. but in LA County Jail.. in 1993 when I was there.. the Surenos were robbing and beating the woods.....

politics in prison.. kind of fucked up...

NoStoppin
What city do you live in now?: OC

Unread post by NoStoppin » March 9th, 2009, 1:35 am

I'm white as can be and I'm tight with LBC TRG

I'm not in a gang though...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”