ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
cityofchamps92
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: February 26th, 2009, 12:19 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by cityofchamps92 » February 26th, 2009, 9:58 am

I have heard alot about some asian gangs in the valley(San fernando valley) but havent seen much of them around, when im up there i see a bunch of homies from 2 P's and alot of eses from San Fer, Haskell, etc. but no asian folkz bangin. fill me in if their is.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by judastaugamma » February 26th, 2009, 3:46 pm

cityofchamps92 wrote:I have heard alot about some asian gangs in the valley(San fernando valley) but havent seen much of them around, when im up there i see a bunch of homies from 2 P's and alot of eses from San Fer, Haskell, etc. but no asian folkz bangin. fill me in if their is.
asian gangs in sfv are mostly dead.

most of the g's got locked up for life or grew out of it.

even latino gangs in the valley are low and black gangs are practically non-existant.

back in the 90's there was about 20 asian gangs in the valley (mostly filipino) , nowadays most asian gangs in sfv don't even have 20 heads.

cityofchamps92
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: February 26th, 2009, 12:19 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by cityofchamps92 » February 26th, 2009, 6:11 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
cityofchamps92 wrote:I have heard alot about some asian gangs in the valley(San fernando valley) but havent seen much of them around, when im up there i see a bunch of homies from 2 P's and alot of eses from San Fer, Haskell, etc. but no asian folkz bangin. fill me in if their is.
asian gangs in sfv are mostly dead.

most of the g's got locked up for life or grew out of it.

even latino gangs in the valley are low and black gangs are practically non-existant.

back in the 90's there was about 20 asian gangs in the valley (mostly filipino) , nowadays most asian gangs in sfv don't even have 20 heads.
I always thought the black gangs was up there in somewhat good numbers, i have heard of and seen alot of pacoima pirus, B.O.P, umm and some other crip gangs. and as far as hispanic gangs i hav heard about san fer the most getting into with the pacoima pirus up around san fernando hs.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 217
Joined: October 7th, 2008, 7:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » March 3rd, 2009, 1:34 am

you can still spot van nuys asian boyz in the valley, they are still active from what i heard.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 2nd, 2009, 5:30 am

cityofchamps92 wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:
cityofchamps92 wrote:I have heard alot about some asian gangs in the valley(San fernando valley) but havent seen much of them around, when im up there i see a bunch of homies from 2 P's and alot of eses from San Fer, Haskell, etc. but no asian folkz bangin. fill me in if their is.
asian gangs in sfv are mostly dead.

most of the g's got locked up for life or grew out of it.

even latino gangs in the valley are low and black gangs are practically non-existant.

back in the 90's there was about 20 asian gangs in the valley (mostly filipino) , nowadays most asian gangs in sfv don't even have 20 heads.
I always thought the black gangs was up there in somewhat good numbers, i have heard of and seen alot of pacoima pirus, B.O.P, umm and some other crip gangs. and as far as hispanic gangs i hav heard about san fer the most getting into with the pacoima pirus up around san fernando hs.
nah......valley black gangs are dead. at least when i was young.

pacoima piru can't head up with san fer at san fernando high. san fer high when i was young was pacoima school. san fer don't go to sf high they go to sylmar.

pacoima probably had the biggest name when i was growing up for black gangs. i knew a guy from whitsett that they rest in peace a few years back.

generally the black gangs keep to themselves , the mexicans are busy with each other and the asians keep to themselves as well with only a few exceptions.

when blacks beef with ese or asians beef with ese , it'll be hot for a bit but generally dies out. eses too busy with other eses.

exception is probably cpa but that's because they ain't got no enemies in their hood. so they be messing with black and asians from nowhere sometime.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 2nd, 2009, 5:50 am

ridincitiesforever wrote:you can still spot van nuys asian boyz in the valley, they are still active from what i heard.
i've known those guys since junior high at fulton back in the early 90's.

all the og's that got out are all old and settling down.

the youngsters from vn abz mainly roll in sgv and oc now. atf shut down most of their hustling of the all the viet and chinese businesses in reseda. most of their asian enemies are gone now too in sfv. asian gangs is dead in sfv that's why i heard they've been messing around elsewhere. aside from the eses they killed 2 years ago in van nuys most of the dirt you've been hearing about vn ab is out of sfv. look at all the vn ab that got locked up recently. the cafe killing in sgv , the supposed 2 v-boyz last year in sgv , the laob in l.a. pretty much all the vn ab stuff is outside of sfv.

the abz beef with all the ese barrios from the 90's are all cold now too.

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 2nd, 2009, 8:20 pm

i honestly think that the newer generation dont give a fuck about putting in work but goin on myspace

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 3rd, 2009, 3:26 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:i honestly think that the newer generation dont give a fu-- about putting in work but goin on myspace
lol

seriously.

i see all these youtube videos of hoods that i haven't heard about since i was in junior high. lol

mex
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: April 4th, 2009, 9:59 am
What city do you live in now?: pacoima

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by mex » April 4th, 2009, 6:00 pm

Asian gangs in the SFV for the most part keep it low key.Maybe you saw a few but you woulnt know that cause most of them look and dress like normal people would,witch is pretty smart if you think about it.its not like they dont have a presence in the valley, they do there fair share of dirt,i have a question though,you say you run into a bunch of vato's from Haskell? Damn if that aint the smallest almost non existant varrio in the valle i dont know what is!But back to your question,yes, the asians do operate in the valley.just ask Valerio street locos.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 5th, 2009, 5:43 am

mex wrote:Asian gangs in the SFV for the most part keep it low key.Maybe you saw a few but you woulnt know that cause most of them look and dress like normal people would,witch is pretty smart if you think about it.its not like they dont have a presence in the valley, they do there fair share of dirt,i have a question though,you say you run into a bunch of vato's from Haskell? Damn if that aint the smallest almost non existant varrio in the valle i dont know what is!But back to your question,yes, the asians do operate in the valley.just ask Valerio street locos.
haskell is small. i don't know why barrio van nuys lets them claim. i know they're out in lake balboa but that shit used to be van nuys before they changed the name of the city.

yeah valerio st. really took it bad from asian boyz. they got kicked out of their own hood and had to move to woodman and valerio from their hood on valerio and van nuys. i don't even know if they're still around. they really took it hard from abz og's when i was in junior high. some of those guys were cool. my homies from ab use to play ball with them when we were kids. back when valerio and abz shared the same hood. valerio probably took the most heat from abz as any other ese hood. them and ms got at least 3-4 killed by abz when i was young.

i can't believe they went to war over a car stereo. lol

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 319
Joined: October 24th, 2008, 8:22 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by shing » April 5th, 2009, 9:28 am

judastaugamma wrote:
mex wrote:Asian gangs in the SFV for the most part keep it low key.Maybe you saw a few but you woulnt know that cause most of them look and dress like normal people would,witch is pretty smart if you think about it.its not like they dont have a presence in the valley, they do there fair share of dirt,i have a question though,you say you run into a bunch of vato's from Haskell? Damn if that aint the smallest almost non existant varrio in the valle i dont know what is!But back to your question,yes, the asians do operate in the valley.just ask Valerio street locos.
haskell is small. i don't know why barrio van nuys lets them claim. i know they're out in lake balboa but that shit used to be van nuys before they changed the name of the city.

yeah valerio st. really took it bad from asian boyz. they got kicked out of their own hood and had to move to woodman and valerio from their hood on valerio and van nuys. i don't even know if they're still around. they really took it hard from abz og's when i was in junior high. some of those guys were cool. my homies from ab use to play ball with them when we were kids. back when valerio and abz shared the same hood. valerio probably took the most heat from abz as any other ese hood. them and ms got at least 3-4 killed by abz when i was young.

i can't believe they went to war over a car stereo. lol
sometimes any excuse is all you need

mex
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: April 4th, 2009, 9:59 am
What city do you live in now?: pacoima

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by mex » April 6th, 2009, 9:19 pm

a car stereo? are you sure about that,if thats true i did'nt know that! damn!but for real the vato's from valerio street did lose that one real bad, not only that but they also lost all the respect from vallero's everywhere. i knew a couple of them dudes that got slaughtered that one night,"horsy" was his name,cool lil vato, we both went to fulton middle school.what a shame that his varrio did'nt do enough for all that they lost.about 2 years ago they banged on vst again,but homeboy that died was from "blythe street",he was hanging out with vst and all of a sudden" bam!",just like i said before these asian's are like them vietnamese in the war,they're right there in your face but you dont realize it untill its too late! sneeky little devils.i never heard about them banging on "ms" though, what was that all about? thats new too me.i admit i never ever saw a asian gangmember when i was active,i dont think any chino's ever wandered into "pacoima", and that's a very,very different monster if you know what i mean!lol.and yes haskell is not on my radar at all, thats is weak sauce that "bvn" didnt smash them out before!

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: November 3rd, 2007, 4:35 pm

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 7th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Hey Judas, what Pinoy sets still active in the valley? Any? Last year I came across some AKPs from the valley, a couple of PR too. I remember a while back some valley TGP came down to Carson. We didn't know who they were looking for but they ended up hitting up a BNG thinking he was from somewhere else, 'cause they seemed surprised when he claimed BNG (I don't think they were looking for BNG).

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 8th, 2009, 11:08 pm

there is some pinoy sets alive but they seriously dont put in any work at all there pretty much dead in a way, pinoys really dont bang anymore

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: November 3rd, 2007, 4:35 pm

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 10th, 2009, 1:05 am

Yeah foreal lotta pinoy Gs are still around, but must of the ones I meet are settled down or trying to. I don't see too many peewees these days, only older folks. I guess most pinoy sets stopped recruiting. I hardly see any asian Gs at all, period. The most I see are on Youtube in lame ass videos lol. I guess not much to bang about in the 2000s.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 13th, 2009, 3:51 pm

mex wrote:a car stereo? are you sure about that,if thats true i did'nt know that! damn!but for real the vato's from valerio street did lose that one real bad, not only that but they also lost all the respect from vallero's everywhere. i knew a couple of them dudes that got slaughtered that one night,"horsy" was his name,cool lil vato, we both went to fulton middle school.what a shame that his varrio did'nt do enough for all that they lost.about 2 years ago they banged on vst again,but homeboy that died was from "blythe street",he was hanging out with vst and all of a sudden" bam!",just like i said before these asian's are like them vietnamese in the war,they're right there in your face but you dont realize it untill its too late! sneeky little devils.i never heard about them banging on "ms" though, what was that all about? thats new too me.i admit i never ever saw a asian gangmember when i was active,i dont think any chino's ever wandered into "pacoima", and that's a very,very different monster if you know what i mean!lol.and yes haskell is not on my radar at all, thats is weak sauce that "bvn" didnt smash them out before!
yeah. it was their og spider from valerio st. car stereo that's why , he's the one that got his balls shot off by abz. one of my junior high friends broke in his car and he got pissed.

valerio and abz use to be cool 'til spider got out of prison. even when blythe and abz was going at it , valerio didn't get involved. after spider got out that's when it all changed. spider lived in valerio gardens and his mom was the manager there. fresh out of the pen he didn't like abz living in what he considered his hood. maybe he just used the car stereo thing as an excuse. either way he didn't like abz there plus blythe and abz was going at it and you know bst and vst are practically the same thing almost.

but yeah spider from vst messed up. the night horsey and elfie got killed abz was waiting for them. they told abz they were coming! big mistake. they brought a lot of heads but they only brought a few guns. the abz outgunned them big time. the abz og's had like m-16's , uzi's and shotguns. btw that guy that died was blythe street? i didn't know that. i heard it was vst that got killed.



as far as ms , yeah abz and ms went at it for a bit. remember when they were on tv and they told the story of abz and some hispanic gang in winnetka shooting out at it each other car to car and the hispanic guys crashed and abz finished them off while their car was wrapped around a telephone pole? those guys were ms. plus when valerio st. moved out of valerio gardens , a few ms guys tried to move into valerio gardens. that's when 2 of them got capped with a shotgun.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 13th, 2009, 3:54 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:Hey Judas, what Pinoy sets still active in the valley? Any? Last year I came across some AKPs from the valley, a couple of PR too. I remember a while back some valley TGP came down to Carson. We didn't know who they were looking for but they ended up hitting up a BNG thinking he was from somewhere else, 'cause they seemed surprised when he claimed BNG (I don't think they were looking for BNG).
i don't know i'm kinda old. don't really know what's going on right now.

when i was young most of the pinoy gangs were dead or dying.

then satanas and tgp came back up. then later akp and jfx came back too.

i don't know about now.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 319
Joined: October 24th, 2008, 8:22 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by shing » April 13th, 2009, 5:53 pm

you can almost always link gang activity to the incarceration of it's heavy hitters. it sounds like a no brainer but when they get released the action picks up again.

mex
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: April 4th, 2009, 9:59 am
What city do you live in now?: pacoima

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by mex » April 13th, 2009, 7:11 pm

damn thats a trip i forgot that other vato's name that got killed with horsey,elfie, yep thats him, so thats what went down huh,i never met that dude spider,but if he instigated that then he dropped the ball big time,of course i never heard that story, now i know why,thats too bad!about that dude that got killed on valerio awhile back,yea he was from blythe,as a matter of fact blythe was close to beefing with valerio over that cause they accused vst of running and leaving they're homie to die,i dont remember hearing about that incident with m.s but i wouldnt be surprised if they were from m.s,them dudes beef it with every body!i remember being in the county a few months after the killings on valerio,and the asians had a green light because of that.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 14th, 2009, 11:27 pm

mex wrote:damn thats a trip i forgot that other vato's name that got killed with horsey,elfie, yep thats him, so thats what went down huh,i never met that dude spider,but if he instigated that then he dropped the ball big time,of course i never heard that story, now i know why,thats too bad!about that dude that got killed on valerio awhile back,yea he was from blythe,as a matter of fact blythe was close to beefing with valerio over that cause they accused vst of running and leaving they're homie to die,i dont remember hearing about that incident with m.s but i wouldnt be surprised if they were from m.s,them dudes beef it with every body!i remember being in the county a few months after the killings on valerio,and the asians had a green light because of that.
yeah spider was there shotcaller that's why. he was pmsing when he got out of the pen i heard. 1 abz was sharing his hood which his mom is the manager of that apartment building and 2 his little brother and sisters were in BVN. lol they left bvn and went to vst when he got out of course but still.....funny shit. i heard he's reformed now and is a preacher or some shit.

bst was tripping on vst about that? i don't know why. they didn't have any gats. i mean if you got nothing and some guy starts capping at you what can you do but run? i ain't no g but even if i was......if i have no gun and some guys is busting on me , i'm running. what else can you do?

the ms thing , the shooting in winnetka i remember seeing it on channel 11. the tv didn't say they were ms but i heard it from my homies that that's what they claimed. a few of them got convicted for that one already it was back in like 95-96. the other times was around 2000. that one i know for sure was ms because i was dating some cambodian chick that lived in valerio gardens at the time and i saw ms posted up in their hood and my girl told me it was ms. after valerio got kicked out of there and a lot of the ab that lived there got locked up , ms tried to move in there. at least 2 of them moved in there and would hang out with there homeboys. a little after they moved there that's when they got shot up. i think 1 dude from ab got caught for that one and i think some other dude from efcc got caught for being an accomplice because he was there. ms and ab never really had a big war they just had beefs every now and them. i think it started back when ms was beefing with vst and abz was cool with vst back then.

mex
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: April 4th, 2009, 9:59 am
What city do you live in now?: pacoima

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by mex » April 15th, 2009, 10:05 am

thats my point, they were hot at vst because they were'nt heated like they should of been,if your posted in your hood like that your expected to be on point,but then again they should of known better than to hang out with vst who is known for that,sitting duck's.

catus32
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 10:50 pm
What city do you live in now?: jackson

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by catus32 » April 29th, 2009, 10:52 pm

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and needs an attention of everyone. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible
Auto Quotes

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by caliboi » November 20th, 2010, 6:03 pm

catus32 wrote:The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and needs an attention of everyone. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible
Auto Quotes
dang dem vn abz be beefin with n e one and any asian gang that try to come in dey take em out jus like that

SHYSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 53
Joined: August 10th, 2005, 9:41 pm

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by SHYSTER » May 12th, 2012, 2:46 pm

[quote="judastaugamma"][quote="mex"]
yeah spider was there shotcaller that's why. he was pmsing when he got out of the pen i heard. 1 abz was sharing his hood which his mom is the manager of that apartment building and 2 his little brother and sisters were in BVN. lol they left bvn and went to vst when he got out of course but still.....funny shit. i heard he's reformed now and is a preacher or some shit.

Yeah thats true. I remember Spider...he was big and tall. This dude was pretty down..even knocked down one of my homeboys fighting one-on-one back in the days. I knew his sisters too...they were both bananas. I didn't know his little brother was a banana too. Anyhow, there homeboys never retaliated for that shooting. Probelm was..ABZ was one of these gangs that never actually kicked it on the street. They were smart. They stayed away from the streets and creeped up on fools that's how they gained there fame. Vailarinas died off tho cause they weren't just dealing with ABZ, other hoods were blasting at them as well and they couldn't handle the heat. Before that triple shooting, Vailarinas had a solid rep on the streets they took tare of business. I know this because I lived on Valerio n Van Nuys from 94-06 even though I was from a different hood.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN THE VALLEY??

Unread post by judastaugamma » June 20th, 2012, 6:14 pm

SHYSTER wrote:
Yeah thats true. I remember Spider...he was big and tall. This dude was pretty down..even knocked down one of my homeboys fighting one-on-one back in the days. I knew his sisters too...they were both bananas. I didn't know his little brother was a banana too. Anyhow, there homeboys never retaliated for that shooting. Probelm was..ABZ was one of these gangs that never actually kicked it on the street. They were smart. They stayed away from the streets and creeped up on fools that's how they gained there fame. Vailarinas died off tho cause they weren't just dealing with ABZ, other hoods were blasting at them as well and they couldn't handle the heat. Before that triple shooting, Vailarinas had a solid rep on the streets they took tare of business. I know this because I lived on Valerio n Van Nuys from 94-06 even though I was from a different hood.
spider was a big dude. he was around 6'3-4 no? tall guy.

as far as not kicking it on the street , that's true now. van nuys abz are mostly business now. that's why most of their youngsters are operating in sgv and oc mostly. bigger business over there.

but back in the days , the youngster abz was around. the older guys might dress downlow and do business but their kids were pretty cholo'd up. i use to see them at fulton and van nuys high with ben davis , cortez , friscos. they looked like chinky eyed eses.

and back then abz kicked it in the apartments on valerio and would go to fulton or van nuys high. not hard to find.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”