RAC- Biggest Torrance Gang?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

RAC- Biggest Torrance Gang?

Unread post by FINITO » July 14th, 2009, 11:07 am

HOw much props do u give RAC of the 90s?

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Stockton

Re: RAC- Biggest Torrance Gang?

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » July 14th, 2009, 4:18 pm

what the hell is RCA

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » July 14th, 2009, 4:49 pm

finito, u gotta stop posting.

as a korean myself, ur straight embarassing.

ur probably a lil peewee thats 15, never put in work, and kicks it wid a buncha busters. straight up.

stop gassing these small time korean gangs wid ur lame ass threads.

RAC the biggest gang in torrance? u kidding? they even got 5 active heads? no one even heard of these guys.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » July 16th, 2009, 12:16 pm

richjesus, shut ur punk ass up bitch. Id smack u up and fuck ur sister. BItch u dont know RAC?? LOL who's the real peewee, fuckin young ass bitch.

Where u reside, homey? Let's see who's the real bitch.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » July 16th, 2009, 2:54 pm

FINITO wrote:richjesus, shut ur punk ass up bitch. Id smack u up and fu-- ur sister. BItch u dont know RAC?? LOL who's the real peewee, fuckin young ass bitch.

Where u reside, homey? Let's see who's the real bitch.

this is awesome.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » July 16th, 2009, 5:55 pm

i said other people wouldnt kno who RAC is.

im korean, i know most the korean knuckleheads in OC/LA, so of course i kno about RAC.

outside of koreans, RAC got no weight.

as shing and others in the forums have mentioned, there are no korean gangs with really any pull. maybe KPB, LGKK, or a few others in ktown back in the 90s, and maybe like FMS or GGboys in OC in the 90s.

otherwise, most korean g's are deported, locked up, or on the money tip. stop tryin to puff up korean gangs that are nonexistant/not active/ or filled wid a buncha ignorant peewees like u.

i'd put a few stacks that ur born after 90's. pz.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » May 13th, 2013, 5:27 pm

It was pretty narly when that KTG stole one of the wayans brothers social security number.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » May 13th, 2013, 8:44 pm

richjesus wrote:i said other people wouldnt kno who RAC is.

im korean, i know most the korean knuckleheads in OC/LA, so of course i kno about RAC.

outside of koreans, RAC got no weight.

as shing and others in the forums have mentioned, there are no korean gangs with really any pull. maybe KPB, LGKK, or a few others in ktown back in the 90s, and maybe like FMS or GGboys in OC in the 90s.

otherwise, most korean g's are deported, locked up, or on the money tip. stop tryin to puff up korean gangs that are nonexistant/not active/ or filled wid a buncha ignorant peewees like u.

i'd put a few stacks that ur born after 90's. pz.
I aint Korean, I heard of RAC lol. They had a notable feud with EFCC that I mentioned in the other thread. Only seen a few of them around back then. Their most memorable head that sticks out in my memory is dude with a huge scar on his face. Like a burn or cuts. They still have old tags in Mitsuwa haha.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » May 13th, 2013, 8:46 pm

NewChinaTown626 wrote:It was pretty narly when that KTG stole one of the wayans brothers social security number.
Lol, what?? haha

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » May 13th, 2013, 9:29 pm

finito jumped in kpb AFTER they had already died out. LOL

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » May 13th, 2013, 11:29 pm

http://www.gulfwarvets.com/social_secur ... umbers.htm

Friday, November 16, 2007
Man arrested in theft of 1.8 million Social Security numbers

The man is also charged in using actor Marlon Wayans' credit card at Tustin store.

BY ERIKA M. TORRES
THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
http://www.ocregister.com/news/kim-numb ... ity-social
TUSTIN - A man who purchased $5,600 in jewelry at a store in Tustin using three fraudulent credit cards, one belonging to actor Marlon Wayans, was arrested Thursday in Los Angeles after a months-long investigation, said Tustin police Lt. John Strain.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » May 13th, 2013, 11:31 pm

Friday, November 16, 2007
Man arrested in theft of 1.8 million Social Security numbers

The man is also charged in using actor Marlon Wayans' credit card at Tustin store.

BY ERIKA M. TORRES
THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
http://www.ocregister.com/news/kim-numb ... ity-social
TUSTIN - A man who purchased $5,600 in jewelry at a store in Tustin using three fraudulent credit cards, one belonging to actor Marlon Wayans, was arrested Thursday in Los Angeles after a months-long investigation, said Tustin police Lt. John Strain.

The investigation also uncovered from his home computer about 1.8 million Social Security numbers from the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, where Kim had been employed as an auditor. Veterans Affairs' officials have said only 185,000 numbers are at risk because many were repeated in the file.

Tae Kim, 28, was booked at Orange County Jail and is being held in lieu of $1 million bail after being arrested at 5 p.m. Thursday at a car wash in Koreatown, police said.

On April 7, two Asian men identified as Kim and Justin Hong, purchased jewelry from Jewelry Exchange at 15732 Tustin Village Way using three skimmed cards belong to three different victims, one of whom was actor Marlon Wayans, Strain said.

Wayans is best known for his role in the now defunct WB series The Wayans Bros. and the Scary Movie film series.

Kim was on formal probation and a search was conducted at his Los Angeles residence June 14 where a computer was taken as evidence. After a search warrant was obtained, police found the Social Security numbers hidden in a computer file.

Kim had worked at the Veteran Affairs office since 2003 when he was a student at USC but quit in February of this year when he discovered a background check would be conducted.

The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs verified that Kim did not have permission to possess the Social Security numbers. Officials have notified several victims from Orange County, police said.

In May 2006, Social Security numbers for 26.5 million U.S. veterans were stolen in an apparent random burglary in Maryland from a Veterans Affairs employee's house after he took the laptop containing the information home without authorization.

Authorities from the Orange County District Attorney's Office, LAPD and U.S. Marshalls have been attempting to arrest Kim since August.

Kim is believed to be a member of Koreatown Gangsters, police said. He faces eight different charges, including commercial burglary, fraudulent use of an access card, identity theft, criminal street gang activity and computer access fraud.

Justin Hong is in L.A. County Jail awaiting trial for a gang related murder. A warrant for his arrest is also pending filing with the court.

In May 2006, Social Security numbers for 26.5 million U.S. veterans were stolen in an apparent random burglary in Maryland from a Veterans Affairs employee's house after he took the laptop containing the information home without authorization.

Contact the writer: 949-553-2918 or etorres@ocregister.com

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » May 31st, 2013, 11:18 am

SB Tisoy wrote: asdas
I aint Korean, I heard of RAC lol. They had a notable feud with EFCC that I mentioned in the other thread. Only seen a few of them around back then. Their most memoradble head that sticks out in my memory is dude with a huge scar on his face. Like a burn or cuts. They still have old tags in Mitsuwa haha.
was it like tic tac toe checkered scars? if so, that dude ain't from RAC...he prolly rolled with them, but they refused to let him in after he got KO'd during the jump in...lol

if it's just a big scar, that is prolly Scarface...he is one of the originals and founders of RAC

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » June 19th, 2013, 2:48 pm

kiCKer wrote:was it like tic tac toe checkered scars? if so, that dude ain't from RAC...he prolly rolled with them, but they refused to let him in after he got KO'd during the jump in...lol

if it's just a big scar, that is prolly Scarface...he is one of the originals and founders of RAC
It was tic tac toe guy. Lol didn't know that, the korean homies said he was RAC. Saw that guy a couple of years back near Koji BBQ with some shorter huskier dude

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » July 3rd, 2013, 9:20 pm

kiCKer wrote:
SB Tisoy wrote: asdas
I aint Korean, I heard of RAC lol. They had a notable feud with EFCC that I mentioned in the other thread. Only seen a few of them around back then. Their most memoradble head that sticks out in my memory is dude with a huge scar on his face. Like a burn or cuts. They still have old tags in Mitsuwa haha.
was it like tic tac toe checkered scars? if so, that dude ain't from RAC...he prolly rolled with them, but they refused to let him in after he got KO'd during the jump in...lol

Kicker is right. The dude who Tisoy mentioned is Tony the Scarface and he wasn't from RAC.. U talking about the tall skinny dude right? Toney used to be a homey from middle school/HIgh school and I was there when the jump in took place ..

Before that jump-in happened, let me rewind how that came to be in the first place.. TOny used to chill with a TOrrance set called KTF ( Korean Thug Family ) who always beefed with Triad Boys and Kenside Wahching.. ONe of the boys from KTF was supposed to throw down with this foo from Triad Boyz ( was a korean named Kenny Hong I think it was ) then one thing led to another and the Traid boys ended up jumping the KTF member cuz their boy couldnt hang in a one on one battle..

NOw, Tony wasn't from KTF but he still rolled with them so deeply outnumbered, him and few other members from KTF decided to jump shit to RAC in order to get revenge..

The boys from KTF got jumped in and as i remember, Tony was the last one to get jumped.. SOon as they started bombing on him, he collapsed on the floor and layed there lifelessly for about 5 minutes. lol

People kinda got concerened by then and just said fuck this..

People always got intimidated by his scar but he was never got into RAC because of this..

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » October 29th, 2013, 5:11 pm

wow..way to put his name and everything on blast...lol

we seem to know the same people and from the same generation then...who'd you roll with?

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » January 24th, 2014, 11:52 pm

kiCKer wrote:wow..way to put his name and everything on blast...lol

we seem to know the same people and from the same generation then...who'd you roll with?
I didnt mean nothing by it.. It's been like 15 years since then and it's something we still talk about and laugh at even today.. He's not trippin.

I used to roll with KTF from South and some RAC heads from West..

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 11th, 2014, 8:35 pm

what gang did joe son roll with?