KK Korean Killers

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

KK Korean Killers

Unread post by FINITO » August 18th, 2009, 7:07 pm

What are your thoughts of KK?

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: KK Korean Killers

Unread post by js83 » August 21st, 2009, 11:13 pm

How deep were they? I remember watching a movie about them awhile ago...

HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: LosAngeles

Unread post by HappLoccc » August 22nd, 2009, 1:32 pm

Wow they are still around,
I use to see some of the members hangin at the Beverly Center back in 1985

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » August 22nd, 2009, 3:45 pm

they were about 60 deep, and where did u see the movie? ive been looking for it for awhile now

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » August 23rd, 2009, 2:54 pm

The movie u guys are talking about is called " KK FAMILY LIST " starring Shin Hyun Joon. IT's a low budget film that came out in 98.. SHin HYun Joon is a big time movie star in KOrea but that movie was a major bust. BUT alota of u Gs out there might be interested cuz it's about KK and was filmed in KTOWN.. I remember back in the late 90s me and my homies were all into this movie, we probably watched it like 50 times all faded and shit. The thing is this movie is a real low budget film, like a C film and it's very hard to find. U can't find it on the internet that's for sure. Ya might be able to go to the small Korean Video stores and find it..

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » August 23rd, 2009, 11:50 pm

I remember how I bumped into some that were from the Montebello area at one point and some in the SGV area. But, that was a long time ago.

truefriendskorea
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by truefriendskorea » September 5th, 2009, 3:33 pm

It's been long time I smelled freedom. I spent some time in the gladiator academy (Folsom State) for awhile and I learned a lot of life. Before I entered, I heard LGKK was the bomb. My little dongsang told me that 32 Trey Deuce is taking over K-Town. Can they step up to the plate and represent? What's the meaning for their name? I don't understand 32 or trey deuce or fellow brothers?

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » September 5th, 2009, 6:07 pm

truefriendskorea wrote:It's been long time I smelled freedom. I spent some time in the gladiator academy (Folsom State) for awhile and I learned a lot of life. Before I entered, I heard LGKK was the bomb. My little dongsang told me that 32 Trey Deuce is taking over K-Town. Can they step up to the plate and represent? What's the meaning for their name? I don't understand 32 or trey deuce or fellow brothers?
Congrats on your freedom. Y dont u have some Tofu, KOrean G style. If that's what u heard about Lgkk, mann u must have been on vacation for awhile. Yea, Trey Deuce is pretty much the only real active gang in Ktown. Alot of my dongsengs are in it but one thing that bothers me is the fact that they aren't too strict about who they let in. I know this lil goofy muthafucker 32 who aint about shit. BUt there are some down ass foos. They keep it kul with Eastside Torrance sureno gang but they are still fairly unknown outside of ktown and Fullerton. Alot of youngstas from Fullerton bang Trey deuce.

Trey deuce, or 32, represents the 32 blocks of Koreatown.

Brothers is not a gang. More like a brotherhood that started in NA NEUM the church rehab place. 32 and Brothers are two different groups and they keep it kul..

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

truefriendskorea wrote:It's been long time I smelled freedom. I spent some time in the gladiator academy (Folsom State) for awhile and I learned a lot of life. Before I entered, I heard LGKK was the bomb. My little dongsang told me that 32 Trey Deuce is taking over K-Town. Can they step up to the plate and represent? What's the meaning for their name? I don't understand 32 or trey deuce or fellow brothers?
Congrats on your freedom. Y dont u have some Tofu, KOrean G style. If that's what u heard about Lgkk, mann u must have been on vacation for awhile. Yea, Trey Deuce is pretty much the only real active gang in Ktown. Alot of my dongsengs are in it but one thing that bothers me is the fact that they aren't too strict about who they let in. I know this lil goofy muthafucker 32 who aint about shit. BUt there are some down ass foos. They keep it kul with Eastside Torrance sureno gang but they are still fairly unknown outside of ktown and Fullerton. Alot of youngstas from Fullerton bang Trey deuce.

Brothers is not a gang. More like a brotherhood that started in NA NEUM the church rehab place. 32 and Brothers are two different groups and they keep it kul..

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 5th, 2009, 8:53 pm

is ACS dead? last time i checked it was 32 ACS and MBZ

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » September 5th, 2009, 9:26 pm

Thonkoboy, ACS is still around but MBZ is a nonfactor. There are like 5 of them left.lol I dont know what's with ACS but they never seem to die out. They not makin much noise but they around.

32 is coming up although they dont do it how we Playboyz used to do.

truefriendskorea
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by truefriendskorea » September 8th, 2009, 12:37 am

For real dogg. thanks homie for the 411. My hyungs got me some tofu and suju. They're gonna hook me up some jainas to celebrate my freedom. Any good gangsta ink places I could get some fresh ink. I got
permission from my parole officer as long as I represent God and Korea. For all the korean homies out there tryin to play the game, keep your head up and never give up. Fierce allegiances homies

true friends

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » September 8th, 2009, 12:52 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:they were about 60 deep, and where did u see the movie? ive been looking for it for awhile now
At some random Korean videostore in ktown...it was many years ago...I don't think you could find one these days...

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » September 8th, 2009, 12:58 am

FINITO wrote:Thonkoboy, ACS is still around but MBZ is a nonfactor. There are like 5 of them left.lol I dont know what's with ACS but they never seem to die out. They not makin much noise but they around.

32 is coming up although they dont do it how we Playboyz used to do.

I don't think the new Korean gangs will ever be like the ones from the 90s...we're just living in different times now...

Now that there's much more police presence in this area...I really don't see gangs surviving out here for too long...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 18th, 2009, 9:24 am

KK~Korean Killers

These guys banged the LA gangster way. They have beef with all the older gangs. They did their thing. I don't think any youngster on here can say anything negative about them because they paved the way for all Korean gangs. Berendo Jr High is their origins. The youngsters should respect the name and learn from them. Grow up and move on.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 19th, 2009, 2:35 am

KK and later KPB was bout all I really knew of Korean hoods growing up, I mean I heard of LGKK, KP and a few others but they weren't anything on the radar to be concerned about. KK put it down, and like dusty said, set it off for Korean hoods in the area. you know you're doing something right when all the more established and older hoods in the surrounding area got it out for you haha.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 21st, 2009, 1:14 am

korean killers were on the news for a long time back in the 80s n 90s they had that mentality of "i dont give a fuck" but also had that killer mentality, they did their thing making money and making their name known, kpb kept wah ching out of koreatown and the rest of central LA..but that was when koreans were poor and did not have alot of opportunities..but since time went by most koreans went up the ladder and now have money and all that living in nice areas and there isnt alot of korean bangers living in LA anymore they live in safe areas..but that doesnt mean all of them live in nice areas. i know some youngins living in LA and koreatown keeping it traditional and some others in big gangs like asian boyz and wah ching they all real to me but if u some dude from glendale, la crescenta, torrance, fullerton, pasadena, and all those safe cities u all fake u never gone through the hardship of what a real G goes through, so cuz of that u pretty much a pussy. i know a korean dude from asian boyz van nuys he got deported but he kept it coo he was a down ass nigga and i kno his lil cuz he was about to get put on but he said y join a cambodian vietnamese gang? i dunno what happened to him i think he moved to LA talkin about joining a korean gang cuz he's "korean" but yeah its all up to the person..im Vietnamese but ive had alot of korean homies and enemies ive been neutral throughout my life but i knew alot of homies that banged all over the place, ive been to county and ive been to chino and now im just a guy taking care of his family

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » September 21st, 2009, 11:54 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:korean killers were on the news for a long time back in the 80s n 90s they had that mentality of "i dont give a fu--" but also had that killer mentality, they did their thing making money and making their name known, kpb kept wah ching out of koreatown and the rest of central LA..but that was when koreans were poor and did not have alot of opportunities..but since time went by most koreans went up the ladder and now have money and all that living in nice areas and there isnt alot of korean bangers living in LA anymore they live in safe areas..but that doesnt mean all of them live in nice areas. i know some youngins living in LA and koreatown keeping it traditional and some others in big gangs like asian boyz and wah ching they all real to me but if u some dude from glendale, la crescenta, torrance, fullerton, pasadena, and all those safe cities u all fake u never gone through the hardship of what a real G goes through, so because of that u pretty much a pussy. i know a korean dude from asian boyz van nuys he got deported but he kept it coo he was a down ass nigga and i kno his lil because he was about to get put on but he said y join a cambodian vietnamese gang? i dunno what happened to him i think he moved to LA talkin about joining a korean gang because he's "korean" but yeah its all up to the person..im Vietnamese but ive had alot of korean homies and enemies ive been neutral throughout my life but i knew alot of homies that banged all over the place, ive been to county and ive been to chino and now im just a guy taking care of his family
Way to generalize bruh. So living in a nice area such as torrance and Fullerton makes one a fake and a pussy huh? lol Have u heard of " moving up in this world " Tony Montana style? Some Gs grew up in the gutter but rose to power and is now fortunate enough to be living in a nice area, u feel me?

But u right about us KPBs keeping those buster ass Dub Cs outa Ktown. Those faggots would always try to muscle in on our territory, only to get blasted on and some fucker died cuz of it. Too bad aint it. Well That's what happened when some DuB Cs tried to step. They got taken out quick. Playboyz didnt fuck around.

BTW Thonkoboy, u sound extremely hardcore.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 21st, 2009, 3:55 pm

i think it was a kpb that killed a wah ching at some bar, but yeah im talking about the youngins not the older heads like u i dunno how old u are but u seem to be a veteran in the game, im bascially talkin about the foos that are born with a silverspoon one day akting like they G'z n shit they didnt go thru what real G'z gone thru