Asiaan Mafia Assassins

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Asiaan Mafia Assassins

Unread post by shing » March 6th, 2011, 3:33 pm

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/02/ ... ate-crime/
ROWLAND HEIGHTS (CBS) — Authorities announced the arrest of four Korean-American gang members in connection with the hate crime assault and robbery of a Chinese man in Diamond Bar.

A 25-year-old Chinese-American man entered a Korean restaurant in the 18300 block of East Colima Road in Rowland Heights about 3:20 a.m. on Feb. 6 and placed an order for a take-out meal, said Capt. Mike Parker of the Sheriff’s Headquarters Bureau.

A group of seven Korean men were eating inside the restaurant when the order was placed. One of them approached the Chinese American and asked if he were Korean. He replied he was Chinese.

A few minutes later, the Chinese man walked outside with his order and the man who had approached him and five other Koreans allegedly followed him outside.

For no apparent reason, police say they began beating the victim with their hands and feet.

They then vandalized his car by breaking the windows, taking the side view mirrors and denting the body, causing major damage.

The suspects only stopped when several bystanders came to the victim’s aid.

It was later determined that the suspects also took the victim’s wallet, which had cash and credit cards. They also took his vehicle’s GPS navigator.

The alleged victim received numerous cuts and bruises all over his body, including a large cut on the top of the head which required medical staples.

Taken into custody was Jachin Yi, 18, and Peter Kim, 19, both of Diamond Bar.

A surveillance video from the restaurant also enabled investigators from the Asian Gang Team of Operation Safe Streets Bureau of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department leads to two other gang members.

Hwan Joon Huh, 29, of Diamond Bar and Jae Du, 25, of West Covina, were taken into custody Tuesday.

Yi and Kim were charged and released on bails of $80,000 and $50,000 respectively.

Huh and Du are being held at the Walnut Sheriff’s Station on $100,00 bail each.

All four are members of a Korean-American street gang known as the “Asian Mafia Assassins” based in Eastern Los Angeles County, Parker said.

Two other suspects are being sought.

Anyone with additional information on the case was asked to call Sgt. Steve Kim of the Asian Gang Team at (310) 603-3100.

Ever heard of these hardcore gangstas?

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Asiaan Mafia Assassins

Unread post by Proverbz » March 6th, 2011, 10:34 pm

asian on asian hate crime lol. well i guess these guys were still angry that the chinese helped the north koreans during the civil war in korea.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » March 10th, 2011, 1:37 am

What's up with AMA? I've never really heard anything about them before. How deep and how active are they?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » March 10th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Sounds like some Camp Snoopy shit mang.

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by wickerman » May 24th, 2011, 11:46 pm

triplethreat wrote:What's up with AMA? I've never really heard anything about them before. How deep and how active are they?
diamondbar/rowland gang.

as bulletxx mentioned, considering where they're from (diamondbar), they're more of a mickey mouse farm league gang.

i recall a shootin they did in db early few years back. lemme try to find article on it to pull up.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 24th, 2017, 1:02 am

Idk about this iono how accurate this article is. I aint for racist shit. All i know is Ama is the homiez and had some down ass katz. Much love to the homie from the Az.....