Oriental Souljahz (OSZ)

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Oriental Souljahz (OSZ)

Unread post by triplethreat » November 16th, 2011, 2:29 am

I was on another site and came across a topic about Oriental Souljahz. They're from east side Long Beach and claim 17th Street. They sport the black rag and are supposedly ck. I believe they're cool w/ TRG but beef w/ CBC, ABZ, EFCC and ST. Has anybody heard of them? Sounds like a some what newer gang in the Beach.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: Oriental Souljahz (OSZ)

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 22nd, 2011, 1:32 pm

They been around for a minute, small time, not much noise. Those fools made the news ONCE cuz they broke into the Aquarium and killed the stingrays for some fucking dumbass reason.

They were allied with CBC back in the day, then started beefing with CBC and inevitably allied with TRG, kept the CK thing going, and started flagged black to go opposite of CBC(white).

They're "hood" was on 17 between Stanley and Stanton (2 streets long, they had like 3-4 kick it pads, max) Called them Oysterz and Oreoz as a diss, fools were never a factor, 20-30 deep at their peak.

They used to claim to have a hood in the 909, redlands/sb and beef with OLB but never heard enough bout that to verify.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 24th, 2011, 4:53 am

^Kinda sounds like Eazy Boyz Gang and Crazy Ruthless Gang. OSZ, EBG, CRG are 3 hoods I never hear about. Are these 3 considered prep gangs or minor league gangs? I remember back in the day Asian Brotherhood Gang was kinda like a prep gang for STS in Cerritos. ABG was small time though and has been long gone since the early 90's. Most only kno of these hoods if they're from the area. I never heard anything about these 3 til the past couple years. And I've only read about them online. Haven't heard anybody I kno mention them before. I was kinda surprised when I read about OSZ the other day. It's crazy that OSZ, EBG, CRG can survive in a city like Long Beach. Some give these small timers credit for being able to establish a name even tho they aren't dominant. But it's usually the small hoods who have to click up or keep it cool w/ a bigger hood like OSZ w/ TRG. I don't see why a bigger, dominant gang like ABZ wouldn't jus take out small fries like that. OSZ openly claim ck so I would think ABZ is gunning for these guys. It's easier said than done tho. And maybe OSZ is so small time ABZ ain't even trippin.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 25th, 2011, 9:05 am

You know how ghost CBC was even when they were active? Well think of that type of ghost, with a hood 1/5 the size and that was/is OSZ. They dont flag on the street, they get by dressing in black (and sometimes red) and claim it's them repping their color but what it is is if an asian rocks red or skater clothes in the beach they usually get a pass by any gang hating on the asians, and other asian hoods cant pin them cuz they aint repping or claiming when hit up. They only make noise when they catch someone slipping, which is rare. They claim cK but are also claim to have NO beef with the 20s or insanes. They're ck is strictly cuz they hate on ABZ yet make no moves on ABz so...yeah lol.

They're not a prep gang, they're their own hood, but as I said they put in NO work. To the best of my knowledge they've not got on body dropped on either end of any war...to put shit in perspective they claim their biggest enemy, still, is CBC. And where the hell is CBC these days? With CBC being their biggest enemy, and CBC not being active, who the hell do they beef with? Soon as TRG ghosted off the E/S OSZ did the same, cuz they aint got no homies to run to when they get their foot stuck in their mouth. lol.

Long story short these fools are so small time that no one funks with them because they're, well...so small time that no one sees them as a threat in any way. If they were trying to make a name for themselves, making noise, pushing turf or even creeping through NY Street and Cherry Apts hitting up that'd be a different story. But they know if they make noise thats just more unwanted attention they can't handle. So they get tweaked out and netbang from their bedrooms, and ocassionally hit up the races in S Compton.
thats it.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 30th, 2011, 5:41 am

^That's probably why I never heard of them till a week ago haha. Yea, I read on that other site about OSZ breaking into the LB aquarium and killing stingrays or something.. wtf?! Have you ever heard of Criminal Family Gangster Crip or Crime Family? Supposedly another Cambodian Crip gang from the Beach. Not sure how official this hood is either. I never realized there was so many Khmai hoods in LB.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 13th, 2011, 12:09 pm

Offshoot of EFCC.
Claim a tiny street just east of cherry, and south of PCH, posted at Rotary Centenial somtimes.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » December 28th, 2011, 4:53 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Offshoot of EFCC.
Claim a tiny street just east of cherry, and south of PCH, posted at Rotary Centenial somtimes.
I think they're an offshoot of ABZ,I remember somebody hitting up the main head for starting his own gang he was an ABZ.But CFGC could hold their own weight though my cousin from CRG kicks it with them and tells me they're plenty strapped up and isn't afraid to use it.