Filipino Control in Atwater Village

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Filipino Control in Atwater Village

Unread post by triplethreat » May 8th, 2012, 3:59 am

I stumbled upon some info about Thee Rascals gang in Atwater Village. I remember TRS and PR used to be clicked up years ago. I'm not sure if there is a PR presence in Atwater Village anymore. The info I read said TRS was beefing with a gang in their area called Filipino Control. Bodies were supposedly dropped on both sides of their feud. I read all this on Wikipedia so I'm not sure if this info is accurate or if there's even a gang called Filipino Control. Has anyone heard of this gang and know if they're still around? I'm just curious cause I always thought PR was the only Filipino gang in Atwater Village. Last I heard there are no active members of PR in OC or LA these days.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: Filipino Control in Atwater Village

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 9th, 2012, 11:08 am

FC was a wannabe clique of Toonerville, PR Rejects from the otherside.

That fool Tim McGhee from Toonerville who got caught for blasting that chick in the passenger side of a car was actually gunning for her BF, the driver, who was the head of PR. this was 06 or something like that, PR is still round in Atwater and will be long as there are Pinoys in the area as, even if they don't bang, they're instantly labeled by Toonerville as PR heads and, after a few ass whoopings, they'll get put on just out of spite.
You're right though, PR elsewhere is gone, no more West Co, Norwalk or Anaheim activity despite a significant pinoy population. Most pinoys in those areas wind up joining the hispanic hoods, Varrio Norwalk One Ways has a decent pinoy membership, most pinoys in Anaheim join one of the 84billion Viet sets these days. lol

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » May 10th, 2012, 3:34 am

Reading that little bio on TRS was the first I've ever heard of FC. Didn't think it was possible for FC to pop up unless PR wasn't around anymore. It's kinda strange FC is cool with TVR because from the little info I've gathered it seems like TVR had beef with all the Pinoy hoods in their area. I think I remember they had beef with MP13 also? It's funny you mention Pinoys in Anaheim. A year ago or so I saw pics of the ABC click in Anaheim. They had pics online, flamed up and everything. From what I saw in those pics they looked kinda fobby though. I used to know a couple heads from ABC years ago. They were definitely down for theirs back then.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 10th, 2012, 9:22 am

Lol, 70% of asian Gs in OC are straight fobby or half fob, you know this man. haha.

In my day, the only americanized Asian G's in the OC were Koreans from Pinoy hoods (ie, Sarzana, LVM, etc) everyone else was straight fobby. You kinda have to be if you're wanting to bang in OC, especially these days. There's no point anymore. There never really was any animosity between the sur hoods and asians in the OC, as most cities in OC that have Asian gangs, asians are the majority anyways. And theres like 1-2 sur hoods compared to 10-15 asian hoods in that town(GG and Westminster come to mind) and 99 times out of 10 asians only beef with asians in the OC. No dope trade toe stepping either as any Asian dealing shabs more often than not gets it from a sur hood nearby at markup price(calling it tax) or from LA pinoys, and have their own clients and spots.
Matter of fact, I know of no hot spots outside of Santa Ana( and del monte blocc in anaheim). Everyone is mobile. You come to me for a dub, I'll come to you for a ball and up, we can meet somewhere in the middle for a gram. I've dropped off sacks at some random AMPM in la palma at 3am to the dude reading the gas meters with 3 cops drinking coffee inside lol.
OC's a trip.

I got far too reminiscent there though.

FC was wannabe's man, like straight up PR rejects because, as you said, PR seemed ghost but they were active and on their point with the dope in atwater for the longest. So they weren't really recruiting new booties who didn't know the ropes on how to lay low to get by. FC were wanting to make a name, they went at it with TRS and instantly got attention from Tooners, enemy of my enemy ya know. The first body they dropped from TRS was rolling with a PR head, thats how it all started. They're no longer around, after the unwanted attention and mcghee trial coupled with the almost instant crackdown by cops when they saw the witness's fear and reluctance to testify against mcghee.