Asians vs Surenos Folsom Prison Riot

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: February 15th, 2007, 3:20 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: 213
Contact:

Asians vs Surenos Folsom Prison Riot

Unread post by Proverbz » October 20th, 2012, 3:38 am

Did anyone hear about this? I wonder if asians are going to start a prison gang now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-GyEzFzqok

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Asians vs Surenos Folsom Prison Riot

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 20th, 2012, 10:23 am

Proverbz wrote:Did anyone hear about this? I wonder if asians are going to start a prison gang now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-GyEzFzqok
lol

asians are more likely to fight each other than other races.

asian prison gang wouldn't work.

and even if everyone did unite, it would have very little power on the yards.

the current system is good.

everyone minds their own business, do your time, stay away from yard politics but band together for defense when needed.

best program on the inside imo.

did 2 state stints in the 90's to early 2000's. no complaints.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Asians vs Surenos Folsom Prison Riot

Unread post by youngspade » October 20th, 2012, 12:00 pm

Thats intresting i might add...

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Re: Asians vs Surenos Folsom Prison Riot

Unread post by 562booney » October 20th, 2012, 6:39 pm

lol asians in the pen are doing work??? com'on the asians are to smart to be in jail to start a prison gang :lol:

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 572
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Asians vs Surenos Folsom Prison Riot

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 20th, 2012, 9:58 pm

562booney wrote:lol asians in the pen are doing work??? com'on the asians are to smart to be in jail to start a prison gang :lol:
wait?

i only got 2 years left and you want me to stick someones?

okay. lol

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Re: Asians vs Surenos Folsom Prison Riot

Unread post by 562booney » October 21st, 2012, 12:21 am

judastaugamma wrote:
562booney wrote:lol asians in the pen are doing work??? com'on the asians are to smart to be in jail to start a prison gang :lol:
wait?

i only got 2 years left and you want me to stick someones?

okay. lol
nah just be a good person lol

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”