Asian legends

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Asian legends

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » April 18th, 2013, 8:17 pm

Any hood can have knuckle heads and cause a muck. But which asian hood had reputables? And why? Im talking about down right respectable and commendable like he made you respect his hood. In a good way 8)

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Asian legends

Unread post by Proverbz » April 18th, 2013, 9:49 pm

as far as koreans, the ones i knew to be bangin and making noise in my time late 90's to early 2000's were Lucky, Raskal, Droopy from KM44G. Diablo and Batman from FMS. Reppin a pinoy hood, Sinister(vietnamese) from AKP. those around from the early to mid 90's era put in a lot of work like KPB, CYS, KTM, FTM. didn't know many of them personally but ktown was known as being an area where trouble would find you in those times. a lot of koreans wanted to bang, it was an interesting era. kind of like the hippie generation but violent lol.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » April 22nd, 2013, 9:41 am

Oh those the soldiers for war. Let me be more clear. Which hood had members who were known for their ethical behavior. Going against the grain and actually doing whats right, instead of the typically uneducated violent gangster.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » April 22nd, 2013, 9:16 pm

Proverbz wrote:as far as koreans, the ones i knew to be bangin and making noise in my time late 90's to early 2000's were Lucky, Raskal, Droopy from KM44G. Diablo and Batman from FMS. Reppin a pinoy hood, Sinister(vietnamese) from AKP. those around from the early to mid 90's era put in a lot of work like KPB, CYS, KTM, FTM. didn't know many of them personally but ktown was known as being an area where trouble would find you in those times. a lot of koreans wanted to bang, it was an interesting era. kind of like the hippie generation but violent lol.
correction, Diablo was from KOS. hmmm, gangstas with ethics. most gangstas I know of, don't give a f--- about anyone but their homies. the homies will think he's solid but his enemies will say otherwise. I would say anyone who steps in and guarantees a one on one, win or lose, when they catch an enemy slippin, is pretty respectable. anyone who doesn't snitch on their enemies and keep mess in the streets. anyone whose word is bond, keeps it real, and doesn't do foul mess like rape women, beat up old folks and punk kids. gangs started off as protectors of their community so you will probably find more legendary G's in the very early days.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » April 22nd, 2013, 11:25 pm

This may not get legendary status but its commendable. In the pen South Siders were starting shit with Asians. At first the only one who hopped up was a ninja from Asian Boyz. Then a Wah Ching backed up him up while the rest of the Asians were scary. Both of them got poked up, the Dub lost his life. WIP soldier.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”