Rank these ASIAN/ISLANDER GANGS....

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Rank these ASIAN/ISLANDER GANGS....

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » June 18th, 2013, 9:36 pm

Oriental Lazy Boyz
ESLA Oriental Boyz
WSLA Oriental Boyz
Suisidals
Exotic Family City Crip
Asian Boyz
Sons Of Samoa
Tiny Rascal Gang
Crazy Brother Clan
Crazy Ruthless Gang
Ninja Clan Assassins
Wah Ching (which side?)
Vietnamese Boyz
Viet Ching Cool Boys
Black Dragon
Red Door
Outlawz
Loc Thugz
Oriental Thugz
Oriental Troops
Akro Kappa Pinoy
Bahala Na Gang
Tau Gamma Pinoy
Satanas X3
Sarzana X3
Temple Street Pinoy Locos X3
Rebel Boys X3
Korea Town Crayzies X3
China Town Boyz
China Town Home Boys X3
Hell Side Gang
Tongan Crip Gang
Jefrox
4 Seas
Asian Killa Boyz
Asian Mafia Assassins
Han Kook Boyz
Kaos Outlawz
Mental Boyz
Korea Town Gang
Trey Duce
Korean Killers
Last Generation Korean Killers
American Burger
Korean Play Boys
Asian Criminals
Korea Town Mob
Korean Mobster Gang
Vietnamese Mobster Gang
Flip Town Mob
Park Village Compton Crip Samoan Side
West Side Piru Samoan Side
Korrupted Boyz Gang
Vietnamese Gangsta Boyz
The V
White Dragon
United Bamboo
Crime Family Gangsta Crip
Bitch Killa Gangsta Crip

And some stories to go a long with em....

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rank these ASIAN/ISLANDER GANGS....

Unread post by SB Tisoy » June 19th, 2013, 2:44 pm

Is this an LA list? I've never heard of some of those gangs you listed. And some aren't even active anymore?

Also ...how does one "rank" a gang? What's the criteria? No way this can be objective lol everyone gonna name their own hood first and shit talk their enemies or ones they don't like. Unless thats what you lookin for, an opinion.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » June 19th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Impossible to "rank" a gang. This seems like an LA list with some gangs missing? OC and SD have a whole other list. Btw, It's not Kaos Outlaws it's Killa Outlaws abbreviated into K'OS. That's a Buena Park gang with heads in Cerritos also. And BKGC never heard of it. What city are they from?

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » June 19th, 2013, 11:09 pm

You can rank them by year or decade according to who was pushing the coldest line. 1 - 10. 10 being the highest.

Ex. 60s, 70s, 80s, 00s...

In the 90s could it be..

Asian Boyz for summer madness

Or Tiny Rascal Gang for kicking off the green light

Who was taking care of business?

Every gang..well not every gang had a time to shine. So which hood proves worthy in the hall of fame..which years?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » July 27th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Viet Ching Cool Boys handled business. Lowkey and did their thang.

China Town Boys along with Korean Mobsters were most hated in K Town once.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » July 27th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Correction..

China Town Boys and Koreans Mobsters seperately were most hated in K Town.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » September 25th, 2013, 2:06 pm

Where's Marshall Homeboys and Buddha Crips? Are you prejudiced against Japanese people? (jk)

Seriously, in the 80's it was SOS, Tonga Crips, Satanas, Bahala Na Gang, Jefrox, Pinoy Real, Crenshaw/Samoan Warriors. The Korean gangs like AB and KK's were tough but small, Wah Chings were low profile and not really part of the mainstream L.A. gang scene. The SE Asians were just starting to come up.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 11th, 2013, 9:50 am

Seems like the 80s there were only a handful of asian gangs.

No doubt the 90s blew up and everybody wanted to bang.

Which asian gangs actually held turf in LA?

OLB had chinatown. at first shared with asian boyz/china town home boys/ninja clan assassins. then became solely OLB.

LAOB had pueblo projectz. shared with Pueblos.

islander gangs were..

Pinoy Real in atwater. shared with Thee Rascals.

Satanas in rampart. shared with Temple Street.

Jefrox?

Flip Side?

BNG?

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » November 11th, 2013, 2:53 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Seems like the 80s there were only a handful of asian gangs.

No doubt the 90s blew up and everybody wanted to bang.

Which asian gangs actually held turf in LA?

OLB had chinatown. at first shared with asian boyz/china town home boys/ninja clan assassins. then became solely OLB.

LAOB had pueblo projectz. shared with Pueblos.

islander gangs were..

Pinoy Real in atwater. shared with Thee Rascals.

Satanas in rampart. shared with Temple Street.

Jefrox?

Flip Side?

BNG?
Jefrox was toward K-Town/Wilshire, no? I've seen a tag on Normandie and Beverly before and in that plaza where K-Box and Manila Good-Ha is. But I've also seen Hellside, PR and BNG tags in and around K-Box too so idk.

For LA BNG, I remember a lot of those fools live in the neighborhoods around Queen Anne. I don't know if they claimed it as their turf though. I would see MCS tags and black fools from idk where posted more than them.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » February 18th, 2014, 10:38 am

I notice the big culture divide with Money Making gangs and Neighborhood gangs. Might I say..626 and 213 asian gangs.

Neighborhood gangs are more about gang banging and family.

Money Making gangs are more about getting your crew rich but if your slow your getting cut off.

Both lacking the ingredients to form a strong healthy family.

Anybody chime in. What are the negatives and positives do you see on both sides?

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » February 18th, 2014, 5:58 pm

Back in the day, Carson Pinoy Compadres and Skott Royal Brotherhood held it down in Carson..

these dudes were w/ the business. I went to continuation w/ a few of these dudes and they were down to slang em. I seen dudes from both these sets goes heads w/ ese's when they were outnumbered major. Most dudes, shit most ese's would have backed down..

Idk how these cats were w/ the gunplay but they stood their ground at a time when ese's and uso's were gaining in numbers n strength.

To try n rank gangs is silly. Every set has busters, liars, punks, riders, thugs, hustlers, n ballerz.

And I agree Victorous. Dudes are on a different tip now. It's more about $$ IMO. Gone are the days where neighborhoods were solid, kickin it, on deck putting in work. Now it's about iPhones, beats by dre and dressing like a weirdo...and THEN claiming ur gang... :shock:

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » February 19th, 2014, 6:46 am

You can rank gangs like how sports teams are ranked if you really think about it. Some gangs live by different codes. Some got a I don't give a fuck attitude and some are get a longs.

The ones with the most influence will have a ripple effect on the rest of the hood.

Like prison, some fools can get rolled off a yard for no good reason based on who is there.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » February 19th, 2014, 6:53 am

I'm not from Carson but I see people speak highly of CPC on these forums.

Why have they died out? All I heard about of Carson Flip gangs are RPB and OG. I Know RPB been around for a while but it seems they and OG are the ones taking up all the recruits CPC could've had. Wonder if the Blood trend had anything to do with it?

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » February 19th, 2014, 9:49 am

You hit the nail right on the head Vicious..

Trends..cats aren't attracted to gangs n banging like that. BUT if a trend comes along, there u go..
Plus these new booty hybrid gangs don't act like the old school gangs of the past. I rememebr CPC used to dress exactly like cholos. Bald heads, white tees, creased up Ben Davis, Nike Cortez, etc. dudes looked like a gangsters, talked like gangsters, and acted like gangsters...

Now, "gangsters" wear snap backs, ed hardy shirts and tight jeans, talking about they banging..lol

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » February 25th, 2014, 2:30 am

Adobo wrote:Back in the day, Carson Pinoy Compadres and Skott Royal Brotherhood held it down in Carson..
SCOUTS royale brotherhood.

came from the philippine fraternity.

there was a SKOTT park piru in carson too. usos.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » February 25th, 2014, 2:36 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:I'm not from Carson but I see people speak highly of CPC on these forums.

Why have they died out? All I heard about of Carson Flip gangs are RPB and OG. I Know RPB been around for a while but it seems they and OG are the ones taking up all the recruits CPC could've had. Wonder if the Blood trend had anything to do with it?
a lot of the old school pinoy hoods died out. no one wants to be cholo anymore. and CPC was. young pinoys rather be hip in mickey mouse gangs than hard in old school gangs. that's why "hard" pinoy hoods like temple, satanas, hell side, pinoy real died off and mickey mouse hoods like akrho pinoy for example didn't.

also shab hit the pinoy g's hard 80's-90's.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » February 26th, 2014, 1:20 am

Adobo wrote:Back in the day, Carson Pinoy Compadres and Skott Royal Brotherhood held it down in Carson..

these dudes were w/ the business. I went to continuation w/ a few of these dudes and they were down to slang em. I seen dudes from both these sets goes heads w/ ese's when they were outnumbered major. Most dudes, shit most ese's would have backed down..

Idk how these cats were w/ the gunplay but they stood their ground at a time when ese's and uso's were gaining in numbers n strength.

To try n rank gangs is silly. Every set has busters, liars, punks, riders, thugs, hustlers, n ballerz.

And I agree Victorous. Dudes are on a different tip now. It's more about $$ IMO. Gone are the days where neighborhoods were solid, kickin it, on deck putting in work. Now it's about iPhones, beats by dre and dressing like a weirdo...and THEN claiming ur gang... :shock:
Adobo, you sound a generation or two above me because those names were mostly myth and legend by the time I was around. Any insight as to why these two hoods died out?

I've only ever met one SRB back in the day. I was a freshman in high school this fool was a 19 year old senior LOL. Homeboy was down though! Two weeks into the school year he got into by himself with with these ese's from idk where. The ese's ended up going up to the SRB and squashing the beef the next day. SRB head got kicked out right after for some other shit. To our eyes he was a Vet but it seemed like he was the youngest of his set.

CPC seemed to have been hated by everyone. And I mean everyone. Ese's, Ru's, Asians. I'd be posted with these heads from Westside Piru and Kabbage Patch then somehow CPC comes up and all you hear is "fuck a Potato Chip" blah blah etc. I don't know what CPC did to Keystone but they would roll up and down Main street in cars and on bikes sweating pinoys thinking they were CPC. This kept up for years after they were gone already. This happened to my homeboy in like 2004 or 05 for fucks sake lol.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » February 26th, 2014, 1:26 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:I'm not from Carson but I see people speak highly of CPC on these forums.

As I said in the other post it seemed like everyone hated CPC. They must've done some shit for people to still be talking about them years later.

I don't think Genoside "took" the recruits away from CPC. More like CPC was already ghost when OG was coming up.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » February 26th, 2014, 1:31 am

judastaugamma wrote:

Actually that was the name I heard back in the day too. Skott Royal Brotherhood or sometimes Skott Royal Bloods. I assumed it was because of their hood and/or ties to the Pirus in Carson. Wasn't until later I found out SRB was also a frat in the Philippines: Scout Royal Brotherhood. I thought maybe my memory was foggy but Adobo just confirmed it that I wasn't trippin.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » February 26th, 2014, 1:36 am

Also, what about Karson Bad Boys? Or the triple-OG of Carson asian gangs, The Boys?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » February 26th, 2014, 2:20 am

SB Tisoy wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

Actually that was the name I heard back in the day too. Skott Royal Brotherhood or sometimes Skott Royal Bloods. I assumed it was because of their hood and/or ties to the Pirus in Carson. Wasn't until later I found out SRB was also a frat in the Philippines: Scout Royal Brotherhood. I thought maybe my memory was foggy but Adobo just confirmed it that I wasn't trippin.
they changed it to skott in carson? never knew that.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » February 26th, 2014, 8:03 pm

As far as Carson goes I only ever heard about TBS, CPC and SRB. One of my friends moved over to where I'm at from Carson and was saying CPC was a pretty down, well hated group. But all three were well known back then. Never knew too much about any of them though.