White gangs in California,are Peckerwoods a gang

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

White gangs in California,are Peckerwoods a gang

Unread post by bumperjack » April 25th, 2014, 5:27 pm

White gangs in California are serious you cant run around with political ink with out earning it, You have white street gangs and prison gangs,Baby blue wrecking crew from South ...Bay,street gang in southern California,Peckerwood gang are Co Co boyz,from Northern California,Sacramaniacs a white street gang from Sacramento, California,F.A.I.M family affilated Irish Mafia is a prison gang and a offshoot of the CoCo boyz because thats there prison car,Nazi low riders,A Car Club that started in the Inland Empire turned into a white prison gang that started in the California Youth Authority,Aryan Brotherhood oldest prison gang in California that actually started in San Quentin in 1968,PEN1Skins from Orange County Street gang Skinhead crew

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: White gangs in California,are Peckerwoods a gang

Unread post by rocket18hgs » April 25th, 2014, 8:10 pm

Out of all this white gangs you mentioned is there any that control a city or a street???

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 26th, 2014, 7:40 am

Yes Sacramaniacs,control the city capitol Sacramento,California, Co Co. Boyz Control,many cities,Richmond ,Antioch,Martinez,Pittsburg,West Pittsburg,They are about 300 deep in prison and out Co Co Boyz,Im one ,PEN1 Orange County,far as streets no mainly cities and Countys they dont for some reasons take over streets every gang I mentioned,I do know a member from each crew,as been around a minute that was a good question,Rocket18hgs,are you a sureno from 18 street? Peckerwood gang members are Co. Co.Boyz,They have Co Co Co tattooed on them,and we are a Street gang also a prison wood car,one of the biggest and most solid in the mid 90's,These young woods fromCo Co Co stared F.A.I.M, Family Affilated Irish Mafia,there around 50 to 60 deep all younger woods,,L.E and prison Officials consider them a prison gang affilated with the Brand,Myself I consider them a Street gang

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » April 26th, 2014, 1:14 pm

Even though I am from 18street from LA I don't consider myself a sureño I do run with the sureño. Growing up in an 18street Barrio is not the same as other Barrios, we get schooled differently when it comes to sur13. Down the line we start learning that we are also sureños but we don't represent until we hit jail. Right now I live in tj and every time I ran into a sureño I look at them as a homie and got there back. We don't got that big sureño 13 pride, it's more like big Barrio 18 Street.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 26th, 2014, 1:57 pm

In recent years Ive seen Peckerwood or IE PW hit up with a swastika on certain streets. I never met one of these guys or even seen this kind of graffiti till more recently. Ive got a few pictures of the graffiti saved somewhere.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 27th, 2014, 10:04 am

bumperjack wrote:White gangs in California are serious you cant run around with political ink with out earning it, You have white street gangs and prison gangs,Baby blue wrecking crew from South ...Bay,street gang in southern California,Peckerwood gang are Co Co boyz,from Northern California,Sacramaniacs a white street gang from Sacramento, California,F.A.I.M family affilated Irish Mafia is a prison gang and a offshoot of the CoCo boyz because thats there prison car,Nazi low riders,A Car Club that started in the Inland Empire turned into a white prison gang that started in the California Youth Authority,Aryan Brotherhood oldest prison gang in California that actually started in San Quentin in 1968,PEN1Skins from Orange County Street gang Skinhead crew
Baby Blue Wrecking Crew street gang...from the South Bay (LA)? Huh never heard of them. The white gangs in the LA South Bay I've seen/heard of are South Bay Skins, South Bay Family, LA Death Squad, Gunser Park Gang and Dog Patch.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 27th, 2014, 7:37 pm

Baby blue wrecking crew street gang are the woods who have the clothing line realsoldiersclothing.com,and yes They are from the south bay I met one of them alot of them have been to school and or college. ( Prison) HOW I MET ONE I BOUGHT A REAL SOLDIERS HAT FROM THERE WEBSITE,cant say how long they been down in South Bay but they are a wood street gang crew I rencently also just heard about them, S.B Tisoy,Im always interested in white gangs all over Cali as been one for many years,inactive but will be a member till death do us part,rocket18hsg I understand were ur comming from homie I was in street gangs before Nortenos or Surenos were in the mix,That division always had me fucked up with hispanics and also blacks,street gangs us peckerwoods,have no opposing enemys within our race,Im not saying that wars between 2 opposing gangs have never been to war over political reasons because its happened and is over put out Im talking in general like the bloods and crips and the Surenos and Nortenos two opposing street gangs who have been enemys for years killing each other off,well you guys stay bumperjack signing off

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

When you think of sreet gangs inL.A you think of blacks an Hispanics as whites make up the minority in gangs in prison and the street, in prison our cars same as gangs are actually bigger, you can't leave out The "Peckerwoods"we got street gangs in :lol: Southern California as well as Northern California...Although we make up the minority we still exist...BUMPERJACK666 16/23 :roll: :?: :cry:
Attachments
1557548_10202629521930145_1162485478_n.jpg
1557548_10202629521930145_1162485478_n.jpg (54.02 KiB) Viewed 8573 times

madseason23
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: klan town

Unread post by madseason23 » June 4th, 2015, 8:43 pm

IM FROM THE BIG S.F.V. CHAPTER PECKERWOOD FAMILY P.W.F. PURE WHITE FAMILY SKINHEAD MOB WHITE POWER

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 5th, 2015, 4:44 pm

Stay up brother nice to see another wood on here with respect Bumper...