In L.A. Filipino and Mexican gangs see each other as equals, but in San Diego Mexicans don't like Filipinos.

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: In L.A. Filipino and Mexican gangs see each other as equals, but in San Diego Mexicans don't like Filipinos.

Unread post by bgcasper » September 4th, 2017, 8:26 pm

funny bahala was in the hood i stay in manila close to un station ..they always hit a ''?'' in their hits up in manila like bahala ? like the ''?'' is their gang logo lol also in manila i saw a hit up that got me wonderin ... they have east coast piru in manila and also i saw the westside islander also hit up haevy temple st and sts was present on the way to the airport

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: In L.A. Filipino and Mexican gangs see each other as equals, but in San Diego Mexicans don't like Filipinos.

Unread post by bgcasper » September 4th, 2017, 8:32 pm

one thing i understood aalso yall say pinoy but their country is like a continent ...im serious they have 700 language !!!they have tribes of blacc people lookin totaly afro they also have tribes of spaniard looking like europeen they have tribe of muslim lookin like malay they have tribe of white tall chinese lookin people u say pinoy but even them they reealllly dont mix batangeno cebuano maraweno the igorot ilongo so many nations inside that nation

GeeKz
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Melbourne

Unread post by GeeKz » November 19th, 2017, 7:06 am

the WSI tag you mentioned makes sense. alot of philos round my way think they're islanders. not asian. geuss it really is a mixed bag up there. They're like a kinder surprise. never know what you're gonna get.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 25th, 2017, 7:15 pm

yeah i saw many west side islander sign but the most crips and bloods tag i saw was in dumaguete and the whole negros oriental region few years ago i could count at least 10 different blood and crip set in different part of that area ..even saw 60's hits up lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 25th, 2017, 7:18 pm

but listen i went after those cause i needed some weed lolol so here i am chasing the guys behind the tags well what i found was funny they look nothing like crips ...they just young pinoys look like smal school crew who dont even make money ..i mean they survive ... and just fist fight with other kids claimin other shit they saw in yutube ..the one in manila seemed more serious