independence day 2017 = biggest such movemnt on the planet

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warsaw

independence day 2017 = biggest such movemnt on the planet

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 13th, 2017, 8:27 am

what took place on this march was one of the greatest and most powerful things I have ever seen. It was spectacular, like a trail of fire, like a blaze sweeping over the world and in the heart of one nation united with a single solidarity purpose behind it. If you were there you would believe it, you would see it. A nation of warriors, patriots, of people of like minded unity. There was no white guilt, no punkings of people in groups and someone afraid to stand up because theyre white, no mezican gang bangers anywhere to be seen, no dreads, just pure slavic eastern warriors and hools to the fucking max. People who are united and strong enough to take on anything, including governments and the entire cali gang banging population at once. the fire, the singins, the unity the having each others backs. only in Poland. this was the biggest and strongest such movement in the world I hear and we broke records.

I love at the end armia krajowa or ak old warrior stood and talked about Germany shit and before that how they said we are not europe. fuck eu, but moscow too. we are in the middle. A unique nation and culture.

One nation united, one race u ited, one people united.

It was amaizng to be there and thank you Trump for deporting me. If that didnt happen I could never be part of something so powerful and find my roots.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: independence day 2017 = biggest such movemnt on the planet

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 13th, 2017, 8:28 am

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 13th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 13th, 2017, 5:17 pm

thats what I was expectimg but i guess it was cleaned up or too much riot squads now, or it happened away from where ai was and the main march. I did see some guy running on side now I realized in one of the vids I have recorded and later some hools turned as I was filming.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 14th, 2017, 6:11 am

Here is a link to video of this march the beginning of it.

https://web.facebook.com/mike.lata.33/v ... 608068576/

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 14th, 2017, 6:15 am

Whats funny is that at the end when I was back in Warsaw main square area or Nowy Świat I went to the pubs and as I was leaving I saw a legia hook grab some dude telling him "Only Legia, Legia and nothing else, Legia or death. What is it are you for or against Legia? However, this scrawny but tough looking (or that he's been through shit himself maybe jails or half houses) dude who was part of the same crew grabbed him and said, "leave him alone." Than started trying to fight him and one or two others of their group were holding him back. Then he slapped him the big dude who was grabbing the bystander earlier and he left. Lol. These guys were probably like me all part of the march at end of the night and just drinking together. Straight warriors, doesn't matter if you're small, big or whatever you will not punk certain or many Polaks. Doesn't matter if you're a mexican gang banger, black, or whatever try to come here and see how many of these guys you'll punk like you tried to me in your jails and prisons just because I had white skin and wasn't from your country. Try it on these guys and see what happens.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 14th, 2017, 12:18 pm

I have been telling you guys this for years, Poland is different. The white people there are not like white people anywhere else, and many don't even really look white. They are gangster as fuk. Hooligans are not much different from any street gang but much more determined, trained, vicious and less about the money but more about the action or adrenaline. Here is an article talking about the greater role of the hooligan or ultra in independence day 2017 and the power they have over Poland, unbelievable power that is:

https://sport.onet.pl/pilka-nozna/szcze ... aign=sport

You can use google translate to translate entire page.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 20th, 2017, 5:09 pm

what this march truly representd and meant for Poland:

greatest countyr on earth.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 21st, 2017, 6:57 am

Interesing view:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/89829-whi ... ch/?page=3

"If you ever studied history. You’ll know Poland always got shat on by everyone else. Europeans thought the Poles shouldn’t govern themselves that they needed to be colonized and surpress their culture and heritage. When that happens to your people for hundreds of years you need to build pride in your culture. Because you’re told your culture is inferior all the time.

If it wasn’t for nationalism Poland wouldn’t even exist today. They’ll likely be speaking German and Russian.

I’m not advocating for nationalism, but it’s always a good idea to understand why people feel a certain way. Or what led to a certain point. "

This is exactly the way I felt at the march and felt my whole life in the u.s. My country and ehritage was constsntly picked ar, my weird first and last name constsntly brought to my attention, zi was cosntwntly different, harassed and this led to my low social phobia or low social skills and mostly sexless existnce and sexual frustration and loneliness where I only remembered and reminiscended about my life in the old country when I had pride zi wasnt different and could fight. I was so put down thst ai started believing I was weak, white, polish all these things people in America put in my head even in bars when I stood up for women or myself they constsntly just looking st my white skin would act like I have no chance and zi started believing this after a while same with prison, just because zi have no tstoos and am no trash they would dismiss me out of hand or act like Im inferior and there was no polish people anywhere around zi was at an island alone. How would you feel having almost your whole life shaped that way and now got kicked out by the u,s, govt of exactly what you wanted. You wouldnt have partivupated in this mach?

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 22nd, 2017, 6:40 pm

If polish hooligans were able to do this with all that police presence in ukraine, what makes you guys think they wouldnt burn watts down (or any black u.s. ghetto) without cop presence at beginning or expectations? heck. even id gang members in u.s. startedshlotingnatnthem they still would fight or get their own guns or just. bezerk them.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 22nd, 2017, 6:41 pm