I noticed Asians are becoming really good lie detectors.

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
WHUTZMACKINMOBSTA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Unread postby WHUTZMACKINMOBSTA » November 17th, 2017, 10:17 pm

In order to defeat Asian people you need to be a good deceiver and a good liar. But Asians are becoming better lie detectors. Asians can detect most lies instantly, but it will usually take a day before a Asian realizes they've been lied to, if someone is deceiving them (intimidation is based off of deception, if someone really feels they themselves are intimidating then they wouldn't be trying to look like it or act like it), if someone is talking behind their back, or doing shit to them while they're sleeping.

Asians have the numbers, in the U.S. they have enough, but in the world, they vastly outnumber every other race on this planet. China is both a military superpower and a economic superpower. USA and Russia are just military superpowers, but shit economy. You never fight a ground war in Asia, you'll get your ass kicked.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: I noticed Asians are becoming really good lie detectors.

Unread postby bgcasper » November 28th, 2017, 10:27 pm

i agree the only week spot is a mexican island named phillip that some people consider asians but we dont ..whats your opinion on that my beanoy brother ??500 moros got your whole army on their knees for 6 month lololol yall the weak link

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”