Long beach TRG gang member murders two rival Long Beach Asian Boyz gang and Exotic Family City Crip gang members

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Long beach TRG gang member murders two rival Long Beach Asian Boyz gang and Exotic Family City Crip gang members

Unread post by yoda100 » January 8th, 2018, 1:46 am

A man suspected of killing two Long Beach residents in October 2017 was arrested Wednesday following a short foot pursuit, authorities said. Savanna Sok, 30, of Long Beach was booked on a murder charge and attempted murder warrant and being held at Long Beach City Jail without bail, according to the Long Beach Police Department (LBPD). Sok is suspected of the October 10, 2017 murders of Danny Bunthung, 21, and Dallas Som, 22. The pair, both of Long Beach, were fatally shot after a fight inside the S R Liquor & Market store on the corner of Anaheim Street and Walnut Avenue. Two other men were also injured in that incident. The second man in the vehicle, Leonardo Lim, 21, of La Puente, was booked for accessory to murder and is being held at Long Beach City Jail on $1 million bail.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Long beach TRG gang member murders two rival Long Beach Asian Boyz gang and Exotic Family City Crip gang members

Unread post by yoda100 » January 8th, 2018, 1:51 am

Long Beach TRG gang member and murder suspect, Savanna Sok.
Attachments
TRG gang member, Savanna Sok.jpg
TRG gang member, Savanna Sok.jpg (66.57 KiB) Viewed 15401 times

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Long beach TRG gang member murders two rival Long Beach Asian Boyz gang and Exotic Family City Crip gang members

Unread post by yoda100 » January 8th, 2018, 2:02 am

Deceased Long beach Asian Boyz gang member, Danny Bunthung (1996 - October 10, 2017)
Attachments
Long Beach Asian Boyz Gang member in white shirt Danny Bunthung.jpg
Long Beach Asian Boyz Gang member in white shirt Danny Bunthung.jpg (461.59 KiB) Viewed 15400 times

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » January 8th, 2018, 2:10 am

The other deceased victim, Dallas Som, 22, was from Exotic Family City Crip, here he is wearing a black t-shirt alongside Asian Boyz gang member Danny Bunthung. R.I.P to both of them.
Attachments
murdered members of ABZ and EFCC.jpg
murdered members of ABZ and EFCC.jpg (503.45 KiB) Viewed 15398 times

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » March 9th, 2018, 3:13 am

Surprising, haven't heard of TRG in the Long Beach area smoking any of the SEA in long time. But tbh though, they all should just unite and go against the bigger enemies in the area which are the Longos.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » March 9th, 2018, 3:16 am

Where are the victims (ABZ/EFCC) from in Long Beach? Eastside or northside?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » March 9th, 2018, 1:28 pm

A few years back a coworker of mine, who is Mexican and lives in the Beach, was hit up by TRG at a liquor store over there. I couldn't tell you the cross streets or what liquor store it was. I remember him saying they had 4-5 heads. He ended up running and they actually gave chase for a short distance. Other than that, the past few years, don't hear much about TRG in LB. Seems like they're still there just low key these days. I'm not in the scene and don't know what the streets are like these days. But the past decade or so I've probably heard more about TRG in OC than the LB.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 10th, 2018, 12:30 am

niceman wrote:Where are the victims (ABZ/EFCC) from in Long Beach? Eastside or northside?
They were both from eastside long beach

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 10th, 2018, 12:38 am

triplethreat wrote:A few years back a coworker of mine, who is Mexican and lives in the Beach, was hit up by TRG at a liquor store over there. I couldn't tell you the cross streets or what liquor store it was. I remember him saying they had 4-5 heads. He ended up running and they actually gave chase for a short distance. Other than that, the past few years, don't hear much about TRG in LB. Seems like they're still there just low key these days. I'm not in the scene and don't know what the streets are like these days. But the past decade or so I've probably heard more about TRG in OC than the LB.
Yeah, I still believe there out there in long beach, just low in numbers compared to their rivals, longos, asian boyz, etc some trg rapper in long beach had a youtube page posting videos about 10 years ago, they looked like they were about 30 deep in those videos, i'll have to find it, it was 2 asian trg's rapping with some black dude

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » March 10th, 2018, 1:38 am

yoda100 wrote:
triplethreat wrote:A few years back a coworker of mine, who is Mexican and lives in the Beach, was hit up by TRG at a liquor store over there. I couldn't tell you the cross streets or what liquor store it was. I remember him saying they had 4-5 heads. He ended up running and they actually gave chase for a short distance. Other than that, the past few years, don't hear much about TRG in LB. Seems like they're still there just low key these days. I'm not in the scene and don't know what the streets are like these days. But the past decade or so I've probably heard more about TRG in OC than the LB.
Yeah, I still believe there out there in long beach, just low in numbers compared to their rivals, longos, asian boyz, etc some trg rapper in long beach had a youtube page posting videos about 10 years ago, they looked like they were about 30 deep in those videos, i'll have to find it, it was 2 asian trg's rapping with some black dude
Black guy is Blakk Hoodie

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » July 27th, 2019, 12:26 pm

Here is an update to these murders in case anyone was wondering.

"Seven defendants charged in a shooting at a Long Beach liquor store that left two local men dead and two others wounded pleaded not guilty Monday. Morris Om, 30, Savanna Sok, 30, Brenda Sok, 25, Tiffany Som, 28, Jalen Justice Sisson, 23, Kelly Marie Reyes, 23, and Leonardo Lim, 21, all denied charges stemming from the killings of 21-year-old Danny Bunthung and 22-year-old Dallas Som. Police said a dispute escalated into a shooting at the liquor store at Anaheim Street and Walnut Avenue last Oct. 10. Om and Savanna Sok are facing two counts each of murder and attempted murder, as well as gang allegations. Om, the alleged gunman, is also charged with one count each of driving recklessly while fleeing police, child abuse and possession of a firearm by a felon.

Tiffany Som, who is not related to the older of the two victims, was arrested after police searched a Long Beach residence and has been charged as an accessory to the crime. Brenda Sok, of Redlands, who is Savanna’s sister, was arrested in San Bernardino County and is also charged as an accessory. Police say they recovered a gun from Savanna Sok when they arrested him Oct. 31, following a traffic stop and foot chase. Reyes and Lim were in the vehicle with Sok and were also arrested and later charged as accessories. Sisson is also charged as an accessory, as is Panthra Sok, who was arraigned earlier.

Two other defendants charged as accessories pleaded earlier this month to one count of accessory after the fact. Savannara Sok was sentenced Jan. 30 to three years probation and time served after spending more than three months in jail. Marilyn Reyes is set to be sentenced April 24."