Filipino rapper disses Italians and the Italian Mafia

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Re: Filipino rapper disses Italians and the Italian Mafia

Unread post by OziHomie » November 3rd, 2018, 2:51 am

what would be the point of that ??? italians have very little to do with filos .. two opposite spectrums of humanity .. the thing i can say about filos is they pretty tough and real but highly uneducated and dumbstruck by their own history of being colonised and becoming israeli servant type cristians whos belief system is a warped version of catholicism.. some of them even believe jesus was a filo.. they very loyal and extremely hard workers.. i give em that .. but when it comes to politics and knowing the truths of humanity.. filos like most asians know absolutely fuck all except what they been spoon fed to believe.. by their colonisers,influencers and dictators ... so when i hear a filo dissing italians all i can conclude is .. another ignorant bigot fighting another mans war.. and fighting for the very man who madce him as ignorant as he is to begin with.. yep.. THAT fucking DUMB !!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 3rd, 2018, 8:20 pm

OziHomie wrote:what would be the point of that ??? italians have very little to do with filos .. two opposite spectrums of humanity .. the thing i can say about filos is they pretty tough and real but highly uneducated and dumbstruck by their own history of being colonised and becoming israeli servant type cristians whos belief system is a warped version of catholicism.. some of them even believe jesus was a filo.. they very loyal and extremely hard workers.. i give em that .. but when it comes to politics and knowing the truths of humanity.. filos like most asians know absolutely fuck all except what they been spoon fed to believe.. by their colonisers,influencers and dictators ... so when i hear a filo dissing italians all i can conclude is .. another ignorant bigot fighting another mans war.. and fighting for the very man who madce him as ignorant as he is to begin with.. yep.. THAT fucking DUMB !!!
He's just seeking attn..

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » December 1st, 2018, 6:05 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OziHomie wrote:what would be the point of that ??? italians have very little to do with filos .. two opposite spectrums of humanity .. the thing i can say about filos is they pretty tough and real but highly uneducated and dumbstruck by their own history of being colonised and becoming israeli servant type cristians whos belief system is a warped version of catholicism.. some of them even believe jesus was a filo.. they very loyal and extremely hard workers.. i give em that .. but when it comes to politics and knowing the truths of humanity.. filos like most asians know absolutely fuck all except what they been spoon fed to believe.. by their colonisers,influencers and dictators ... so when i hear a filo dissing italians all i can conclude is .. another ignorant bigot fighting another mans war.. and fighting for the very man who madce him as ignorant as he is to begin with.. yep.. THAT fucking DUMB !!!
He's just seeking attn..
thanks.. looks like he isnt very successful at getting attn anyway.. ha i shouldnt have even bothered with him