Asian Boyz gang question -- umbrella or single gang?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Asian Boyz gang question -- umbrella or single gang?

Unread post by TheAngels » July 31st, 2018, 1:49 pm

I was working on a gang map of the Long Beach area and got confused doing the research...

At first I was under the belief ABZ was one hood with territory, but then it seems like there's multiple Asian gangs that all operate under the ABZ... is that the case?

For example, is Suicidal Town, Exotic Family City Crips, Crazy Brother Gang, and Tiny Raskal Gang all separate gangs that all consider themselves part of the ABZ banner? But it seems there's also a Cambodian gang that just calls themselves ABZ Crips as well (no other name). Shit's confusing...

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asian Boyz gang question -- umbrella or single gang?

Unread post by triplethreat » July 31st, 2018, 7:07 pm

These are all separate gangs. Suicidal Town 15st was a click of SOS. And EFCC are their own thing. Although at some point ST, EFCC and ES Long Beach ABZ came together to form SEA. They're all next door to each other and share common enimies. The connection is similar if not the same to ATF in Compton. Crazy Brother Clan and TRG were and are some of their main enemies. Although people say CBC is no longer around in LB and TRG are on the low for the most part but still there. TRG just knocked down an ABZ and a EFCC in the beach a few months back.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » August 1st, 2018, 2:42 pm

triplethreat wrote:These are all separate gangs. Suicidal Town 15st was a click of SOS. And EFCC are their own thing. Although at some point ST, EFCC and ES Long Beach ABZ came together to form SEA. They're all next door to each other and share common enimies. The connection is similar if not the same to ATF in Compton. Crazy Brother Clan and TRG were and are some of their main enemies. Although people say CBC is no longer around in LB and TRG are on the low for the most part but still there. TRG just knocked down an ABZ and a EFCC in the beach a few months back.

Yeah, it seems like some of these hoods around Cambodia Town overlap each other so it's difficult to make a map of the Asian hoods.

It's also hard for me to do the boundaries of E/S SOS... it seems to overlap into the various Asian gang hoods in Cambodia Town (around Cal Rec Park).

SOS main set I think is on 10th Street, but I think they claim to be up on New York Street. And yeah, from what I heard 15th was originally SOS but then became dominated by Cambodians and became their own set.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » August 1st, 2018, 2:43 pm

The general area I have ES SOS is along 10th between Atlantic & Cherry.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » October 3rd, 2018, 2:35 am

TheAngels wrote:I was working on a gang map of the Long Beach area and got confused doing the research...

At first I was under the belief ABZ was one hood with territory, but then it seems like there's multiple Asian gangs that all operate under the ABZ... is that the case?

For example, is Suicidal Town, Exotic Family City Crips, Crazy Brother Gang, and Tiny Raskal Gang all separate gangs that all consider themselves part of the ABZ banner? But it seems there's also a Cambodian gang that just calls themselves ABZ Crips as well (no other name). Shit's confusing...
SUIS & EFCC are their own separate gangs but with a shared hood/territory with e/s ABZ. Because of common enemies, living in the same area, & some related to one another, they form an alliance known as SEA (S for Suicidal, E for Exotic, & A for Asian).

You can distinguish ABZ in Long Beach by referring them by their local sets of E/S ABZ and N/S ABZ as they are from the same ABZ gang but claim different territory/sides and have their own leadership. Words on the streets has it that e/s ABZ dont have much respect for their homies from the n/s for not putting in much work, not sure if that still pertains today. $tupid Young is from e/s ABZ while Young Snoop is from n/s ABZ.

Also ABZ in LB are Crips as they are allies & recognized by the black Crips in the Beach, hence the name ABZ Crip.

Crazy Brother Clan or CBC has been said to be inactive for quite a while now. TRG has remain a low profile for a while too but a handful of them are still around. They dont show out like that in Long Beach no more but when they do, it's with a bang.