What Asian Gang is the craziest

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: What Asian Gang is the craziest

Unread post by YearZero » June 1st, 2009, 2:02 am

:shock: :cry: :lol:

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » June 1st, 2009, 10:08 am

KPB is like the Elvis of the gang world.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 1st, 2009, 11:01 am

FINITO wrote:KPB is like the Elvis of the gang world.

Out of shape, overweight and undoubtedly gonna die on the toilet?
lol

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 1st, 2009, 12:04 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:

lol
Dont be jealous,homey. Just cuz u can't hold a legendary status.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » June 1st, 2009, 7:00 pm

what are you? some kind of fanboi? why are you all up on this kpb cocc? never even heard of kpb. fukkin nobodies.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 1st, 2009, 7:34 pm

FINITO wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:

lol
Dont be jealous,homey. Just because u can't hold a legendary status.

Jealous of what? Some nut rider on the net jocking KBP?
Nah.

You just post the same stupid stuff, "koreans this", "kpb that", "who's gang had the hottest chicks", "how many licks does it take to get to the center of KPB?"
I know people know bout my hood without me having to run around posting our name all over the internet.

No need for some 12 year old to spam our name on message boards.
grow up.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 2nd, 2009, 1:21 pm

Bullet, get my nuts, homey. Stop following me around and quoting all my shit. I must have struck a nerve in you somehow cuz you're getting all hostile and bent out of shape for absolutely nothing. Go change your tampons cupcake.

U need to grow up, Mr hardass gangster. lol .. Muthafucker talking about net banging n shit.. Who's the one trying to sound all hard and serious online?
Get a life foo.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 2nd, 2009, 3:13 pm

FINITO wrote:Bullet, get my nuts, homey. Stop following me around and quoting all my shit. I must have struck a nerve in you somehow because you're getting all hostile and bent out of shape for absolutely nothing. Go change your tampons cupcake.

U need to grow up, Mr hardass gangster. lol .. Muthafucker talking about net banging n shit.. Who's the one trying to sound all hard and serious online?
Get a life foo.
You're still at it?

"get a life"? ha, I'm not the one taking internet polls asking which gang no one ever heard of had the hottest chicks.

YOU BADMOUTHED AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE, my fuccing people, and I laughed it off, gave you a piece of advice instead of talking sh-- but you won't quit.
If I was trying to eBang on you fool I'd have claimed my set long ago and called your beloved KPB buncha Korean Punk B--ches, straight up, but I got no reason to publicize where I'm from cuz I ain't got nothing to gain outta that cuz you'll just claim some Korean Gang from the 90s no one has ever heard of and talk some s--t and act like that means something on the internet.
You aint sh--

Just keep making yourself look like a clown and I'll keep laughing at you.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 2nd, 2009, 4:00 pm

Bullet, I can only tell you about what ive seen through my own eyes and based on my expierence, many viets were trigger happy but not too handy with their fists. I wasn't trying to take a stab at the viets in any way but i got to speak the truth.. That is what ive seen.. Sure u guys are down to blast but ive never seen ya throwing down and fuckin shit up.. And dont think that im generalizing, cuz im not.. Obviously there are probably some skilled Viet fighters but i just never ran into them. U can ask any asian bangers and alot of them will probably say the same. I know for a fact that im not the only one here.

You're accusing me of netbanging but if you read carefully, you're the one trying a little to hard to sound like a "G"... Puhhlease homeboy, just take chill pill and relax. U dont know KPB?? lol that's fine, i guess you're a peewee or from a totally different world..

Believe it or not, i wasn't trying to diss the Viets so dont get all sensitive.. It makes it seem like you have an inferority complex by the way you're responding.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 2nd, 2009, 6:42 pm

FINITO wrote:Bullet, I can only tell you about what ive seen through my own eyes and based on my expierence, many viets were trigger happy but not too handy with their fists. I wasn't trying to take a stab at the viets in any way but i got to speak the truth.. That is what ive seen.. Sure u guys are down to blast but ive never seen ya throwing down and fuckin shit up.. And dont think that im generalizing, because im not.. Obviously there are probably some skilled Viet fighters but i just never ran into them. U can ask any asian bangers and alot of them will probably say the same. I know for a fact that im not the only one here.

You're accusing me of netbanging but if you read carefully, you're the one trying a little to hard to sound like a "G"... Puhhlease homeboy, just take chill pill and relax. U dont know KPB?? lol that's fine, i guess you're a peewee or from a totally different world..

Believe it or not, i wasn't trying to diss the Viets so dont get all sensitive.. It makes it seem like you have an inferority complex by the way you're responding.
Never said I didn't know KPB, I told you they were "Korean Punk Bi--ches" to us in my day but thats old news.

No inferiority complex here, I wasn't the only one who took offense to your comment nor am I the only one who thinks you post dumb sh--. You know damn well If I'd said something like "Koreans aint down to throw down like real men(Viet style)" you'd have been all up in my sh-- and I'd be the one out of line. I aint here trying to bang on you dude nor have I accused you of net banging, check back and see I said "I'm not trying to internet bang on you but..." so quit being so uppity bout it.

You generalized an entire race of people in a demeaning manner and continue to take cheapshots at Viets as recent as the post I quoted above. Saying "I'm not trying to take a stab at viets just speaking the truth" is an ignorant statement to make. That ain't the truth that's your opinion. I've said it before and this is the last time I say it... It's all good to be proud of your heritage but don't go running around knocking others cuz you had bad experiences with those people otherwise you're no different from a Chongo seeing all asians as TRG or ABZ. You're better than that and you know it, I know it, thats why I've been trying to state my piece instead of flying off the cuff cuz it'd do no good and only further perpetuate the issue here.

Ignorant generalizations are just that, ignorant and general.
This is me putting it eloquently as I can to someone spitting venom at my people in his posts, no tough guy act needed on the net, dog.

And if you wanna speak on some "G" sh-- try not typing things like "puhhlease", it looks fruity as hell, haha.
If you wanna be taken more seriously then check your mouth, or in this case your hands, cuz your posts are laughable.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » June 2nd, 2009, 8:59 pm

The reason ABxZ formed was over beef within the ranks of TRxG. Some of the older homies from ABxZ got raskals tats half covered up by other tats.

And yeah, there was a brief moment where the beef sorta stood still, a very very brief moment, and it was for the reasons you hinted at. There was a common enemy putting the heat on both hoods in a big way so it was just agreed that the beef be on the back burner while it got dealt with. This only applied to Long beach though and was very short lived, anywhere outside of Long beach standard rules applied.[/quote]

Seems like you're saying ABZ split from TRG?

TRG and ABZ got along when they first started,now they just have on and off again truces.

Which of the big homies had rascal tats?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » June 3rd, 2009, 1:33 am

About that whole Viet thing.. I can say for a fact Viets wont hesitate to scrap. I've seen this first hand a number of times. It jus depends on the situation and who the guy is. And jus like every nationality.. some ppl can actually throw blows and some straight up can't fight. Growing up in OC I've seen my share of Korean and Viet riders and rankers. But its gangbanging.. when it comes down to it you gotta prepare for the worst.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 3rd, 2009, 11:57 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
FINITO wrote:Bullet, I can only tell you about what ive seen through my own eyes and based on my expierence, many viets were trigger happy but not too handy with their fists. I wasn't trying to take a stab at the viets in any way but i got to speak the truth.. That is what ive seen.. Sure u guys are down to blast but ive never seen ya throwing down and fuckin shit up.. And dont think that im generalizing, because im not.. Obviously there are probably some skilled Viet fighters but i just never ran into them. U can ask any asian bangers and alot of them will probably say the same. I know for a fact that im not the only one here.

Never said I didn't know KPB, I told you they were "Korean Punk Bi--ches" to us in my day but thats old news.

No inferiority complex here, I wasn't the only one who took offense to your comment nor am I the only one who thinks you post dumb sh--. You know damn well If I'd said something like "Koreans aint down to throw down like real men(Viet style)" you'd have been all up in my sh-- and I'd be the one out of line. I aint here trying to bang on you dude nor have I accused you of net banging, check back and see I said "I'm not trying to internet bang on you but..." so quit being so uppity bout it.

You generalized an entire race of people in a demeaning manner and continue to take cheapshots at Viets as recent as the post I quoted above. Saying "I'm not trying to take a stab at viets just speaking the truth" is an ignorant statement to make. That ain't the truth that's your opinion. I've said it before and this is the last time I say it... It's all good to be proud of your heritage but don't go running around knocking others because you had bad experiences with those people otherwise you're no different from a Chongo seeing all asians as TRG or ABZ. You're better than that and you know it, I know it, thats why I've been trying to state my piece instead of flying off the cuff because it'd do no good and only further perpetuate the issue here.

This is me putting it eloquently as I can to someone spitting venom at my people in his posts, no tough guy act needed on the net, dog.

And if you wanna speak on some "G" sh-- try not typing things like "puhhlease", it looks fruity as hell, haha.
If you wanna be taken more seriously then check your mouth, or in this case your hands, because your posts are laughable.

Yep, you do have an inferiority complex. Who gives a shit how i type, what if i said" puhlease "?? lol is there a certain way to type like a G? You're one of those online thugs. Like i said, dont get all emo and shit for nothing. You're too sensitive man.. Real tough. lol U sure do sound like a true gangster. And when it comes to KPB , you're talking out of your little ass, homey. Lunk bitches huh? LMFAO

Put the gun away and fight like a real man u fuckin pussy. You just envy us because we are taller than you, better looking than you, have alot more $ than you, and we just get more bitches, period.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 3rd, 2009, 12:04 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:

You generalized an entire race of people in a demeaning manner and continue to take cheapshots at Viets as recent as the post I quoted above. Saying "I'm not trying to take a stab at viets just speaking the truth" is an ignorant statement to make. That ain't the truth that's your opinion. I've said it before and this is the last time I say it... It's all good to be proud of your heritage but don't go running around knocking others because you had bad experiences with those people otherwise you're no different from a Chongo seeing all asians as TRG or ABZ. You're better than that and you know it, I know it, thats why I've been trying to state my piece instead of flying off the cuff because it'd do no good and only further perpetuate the issue here.

If you wanna be taken more seriously then check your mouth, or in this case your hands, because your posts are laughable.

Yep, you do have an inferiority complex. Who gives a shit how i type, what if i said" puhlease "?? lol is there a certain way to type like a G? You're one of those online thugs. Like i said, dont get all emo and shit for nothing. You're too sensitive man.. Real tough. lol U sure do sound like a true gangster. And when it comes to KPB , you're talking out of your little ass, homey. Lunk bitches huh? LMFAO

Put the gun away and fight like a real man u fuckin pussy. You just envy us because we are taller than you, better looking than you, have alot more $ than you, and we just get more bitches, period.

Iron714
What city do you live in now?: OrangeCounty

Unread post by Iron714 » June 3rd, 2009, 6:20 pm

FINITO wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:
FINITO wrote:

Yep, you do have an inferiority complex. Who gives a shit how i type, what if i said" puhlease "?? lol is there a certain way to type like a G? You're one of those online thugs. Like i said, dont get all emo and shit for nothing. You're too sensitive man.. Real tough. lol U sure do sound like a true gangster. And when it comes to KPB , you're talking out of your little ass, homey. Lunk women huh? LMFAO

Put the gun away and fight like a real man u fuckin pussy. You just envy us because we are taller than you, better looking than you, have alot more $ than you, and we just get more women, period.
somebody's getting butthurt

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 3rd, 2009, 6:48 pm

^^ most likely your mom's butt that's hurting right now after i choo choo trained her.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 4th, 2009, 7:34 am

FINITO wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:

Yep, you do have an inferiority complex. Who gives a shit how i type, what if i said" puhlease "?? lol is there a certain way to type like a G? You're one of those online thugs. Like i said, dont get all emo and shit for nothing. You're too sensitive man.. Real tough. lol U sure do sound like a true gangster. And when it comes to KPB , you're talking out of your little ass, homey. Lunk women huh? LMFAO

Put the gun away and fight like a real man u fuckin pussy. You just envy us because we are taller than you, better looking than you, have alot more $ than you, and we just get more women, period.
scared to get shot? good thing all you do is stay on the net and talk sh*t.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » June 4th, 2009, 8:36 pm

there is not reason to talk shit on this forum. The difference between Vietnamese and Cambodian gangs and many others like Korean in banging style has to do from their lives... the Vietnamese and Cambodian gangs started originally by people who were born in a country in which war was part of life.. Koreans generally came from well off families... so Vietnamese/Cambodian when they bang is like going to war... time to kill... Koreans when they bang is like a fraternity out fist fighting... just different styles...of fighting... difference between upbringing...

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » June 5th, 2009, 12:48 am

triplethreat wrote:About that whole Viet thing.. I can say for a fact Viets wont hesitate to scrap. I've seen this first hand a number of times. It jus depends on the situation and who the guy is. And jus like every nationality.. some ppl can actually throw blows and some straight up can't fight. Growing up in OC I've seen my share of Korean and Viet riders and rankers. But its gangbanging.. when it comes down to it you gotta prepare for the worst.
When I was living in OC everytime I saw some vietnamese Gs get down or do something, they'd have to have either numbers or a weapon. It's like they needed some kind of edge in order to make a move. I only met one dude who was down for a 1 on 1 but he was half-white.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » June 5th, 2009, 2:54 am

^I can think of 2 good 1 on 1 fights from my younger days involving Viet guys. These are the 2 that stick out. One was my homeboy who fought with some white guy. The fight wasn't anything to brag about since they both couldn't box really. But in the end it was a straight up even fight. The second one was some Viet guy from schoold vs. some cholo from school. Now that was a real fight. They both knew how to get down and throw blows. It was like watching a boxing match. And again in the end it was a flat out draw. But yea, there are some ppl who only fight in numbers. And like I said before it jus depends on the guy and the situation.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 5th, 2009, 4:10 am

but that goes for all groups Asian, White, Hispanic or Black... most groups fight if they have an advantage... I have seen times when a couple Vietnamese took on a larger group of Skins.. all groups have riders and all groups have rankers. All i can point to is the whole green light issue during the 90's between Asians and Surenos. Originally it was just TRG that was greenlighted.... then it became all Cambodians.. and ultimatly all Asians.. and why.. because when it was just TRG some TG ranked.. to the Surenos decided to make it all Cambodians... then some Cambodians claimed something else... so the Surenos put a green light on all Asians.... so because a few TRG ranked all Asians ended up getting a green light... but with that said... I have known some down ass righteous TRG who would never rank. And trust me alot of Asians were upset at TRG... TRG's war with ESL messed up alot of business that for example NB had with WSL. I had one of my homeboys Tony who was Viet and from OC who was killed in Long Beach because of a couple TRG couldnt claim their stuff. And the green light escalated from TRG.. to all cambodians... to All Asians... and even that... the TRG's taping which led to the green light was caused by an edited taping that the media took his quote and cut of half of what he said.. and took it out of context.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » June 7th, 2009, 12:56 pm

AdamNB wrote:there is not reason to talk shit on this forum. The difference between Vietnamese and Cambodian gangs and many others like Korean in banging style has to do from their lives... the Vietnamese and Cambodian gangs started originally by people who were born in a country in which war was part of life.. Koreans generally came from well off families... so Vietnamese/Cambodian when they bang is like going to war... time to kill... Koreans when they bang is like a fraternity out fist fighting... just different styles...of fighting... difference between upbringing...
historically, korea has fought tons of wars because they live on a peninsula between china and japan. now with north korea breaking away from the armistice, "war is a part of life" even as of today. you can watch a movie called tae guk gi to get an idea of what is what like when they fought in the 1950's. americas involvement in that war is why s korea now backs up america in every war they go to. brigades of s korean soldiers were sent to fight in vietnam. ask any marine from iraq war pt 1 & 2 about soldiers from s korea. they'll tell you that they were out there killing with the rest of them.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » June 7th, 2009, 8:18 pm

[quote="AdamNB"]TRG's war with ESL messed up alot of business that for example NB had with WSL. I had one of my homeboys Tony who was Viet and from OC who was killed in Long Beach because of a couple TRG couldnt claim their stuff.

So a donkey smokes your homeboy and you are saying its because of TRG didn't claim their shit??!!

Your homeboy should have known better.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 7th, 2009, 8:53 pm

SDmofo wrote:
AdamNB wrote:TRG's war with ESL messed up alot of business that for example NB had with WSL. I had one of my homeboys Tony who was Viet and from OC who was killed in Long Beach because of a couple TRG couldnt claim their stuff.

So a donkey smokes your homeboy and you are saying its because of TRG didn't claim their shit??!!

you ever been in LA county? alot of TRG don't claim. how do you think the green light blanketed the whole asian car? even in the joint i've ran into a few of them that cover up their tats. so i can see where AdamNB is coming from.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » June 7th, 2009, 9:14 pm

shing wrote:
SDmofo wrote:
AdamNB wrote:TRG's war with ESL messed up alot of business that for example NB had with WSL. I had one of my homeboys Tony who was Viet and from OC who was killed in Long Beach because of a couple TRG couldnt claim their stuff.

you ever been in LA county? alot of TRG don't claim. how do you think the green light blanketed the whole asian car? even in the joint i've ran into a few of them that cover up their tats. so i can see where AdamNB is coming from.
I know about the Asian car situation. That probably is why the whole asian car are got greenlit. But im sure if them eses were on any other set like that, then a lot of them wouldn't have claimed either.

But I was talking about Long Beach. Donkeys could have given a fuck if you were TRG or not. They WERE buckin on any asian out on the streets. I know of a dude's dad(old man) that got smoked by donkeys. So OC dude blamin TRG for his homie gettin smoked is straight stupid.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » June 10th, 2009, 12:17 pm

you gotta blame the greenlight

Kdawggiedawg
What city do you live in now?: SGV

Unread post by Kdawggiedawg » June 10th, 2009, 12:40 pm

Craziest asian gang? none.. TRG and Wah ching can't be compared ed. TRG is on some ghetto block type shit in LB and other places.. in this case people grow out the hood move on.. Wah ching is on some money making secret shit.. TRG ghetto more black style.. Wah ching more cholo style. So which ones more prone to violence? i don't know probably trg since their in the hood and they probably stay doing crooked shit. Wah chings might go out and ride once in a while or may try to hit some enemie foo they don't like. Asian boyz are just annoying their every wear.. from OC to VN.. viets to cambo.. so you'd have to pick a specific side to compare. all in all its allot of smaller gangs that's out and put in allot of work more then the known ones.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » June 11th, 2009, 2:27 am

old school TRG was cholos...There is some nowadayz but itz more hip hop mainstream black style now...

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » June 13th, 2009, 10:06 am

I was in the county when the Asians 1st got the green, being a half Chinese,half Mexican Sureno inside it was disturbing watching what happened to some the Asian inmates, I felt bad. Anyways I saw this fool from ABZ who was a rider he knew the deal and chose to get rolled up instead of rolling it up. He kept till his dignity until the fist and shanks started flying, he got assaulted by like 4 dudes. But props to him for having heart , because of this incident I go with ABZ, with TRG in 2nd.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 14th, 2009, 9:37 pm

From my experience and from what I have seen Nip Family was a crazy Viet gang... I saw them put in work shooting at the gang unit in Westminster and shooting up at Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley.. And there were many times I saw them banging at coffee houses and at pool halls.. they would go on missions every night back in the day. Even inside when I was at YTS in the Youth Authority there was 5 NF on my yard they were doing business with the blacks who tried to jack them.. 5 nf and me and 2 of my NB homeboyz and a couple from The V went to war against like 40 blacks.. and NF got their money money back after kicking off 2 riots against the blacks when it was like 10 viet against 40 blacks...

Kdawggiedawg
What city do you live in now?: SGV

Unread post by Kdawggiedawg » June 15th, 2009, 2:52 am

AdamNB wrote:From my experience and from what I have seen Nip Family was a crazy Viet gang... I saw them put in work shooting at the gang unit in Westminster and shooting up at Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley.. And there were many times I saw them banging at coffee houses and at pool halls.. they would go on missions every night back in the day. Even inside when I was at YTS in the Youth Authority there was 5 NF on my yard they were doing business with the blacks who tried to jack them.. 5 nf and me and 2 of my NB homeboyz and a couple from The V went to war against like 40 blacks.. and NF got their money money back after kicking off 2 riots against the blacks when it was like 10 viet against 40 blacks...

NF was a hard Viet gang.. I remember all that stuff you was talking about haha but I only had 2 personal in counters with them.. One was at international pool hall in Westminster a whole bunch of them showed up out of no where.. I think they had 2 DF members with them too.. so we bounced and on are way driving out we hit them up and pulled a shotty on them.. haha they went and got more members from inside and was yelling NF they didn't even care... another time they hit us up and I was walking with 4 other foos and we wahs like Wah Ching and they was like what side? haha I guess they beefed it with every other side except for us because wise men wouldn't beef it with us..

ay what ever happen to the V? I had a older a homie from the V.. wasn't ever sure if they were a prison gang or just a gang... also E -sidaz

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 15th, 2009, 5:42 am

The V.. i havent hear about them for a while.. I knew a few homies from there.. don't know i lost contact with everyone... in and out plus on the run in Missouri.. I would like to find some homies from NB or NF.. hang out for coffee or something.. they probably all successful now doing business. in 1997 before i ran off to avoid the warrant that send me to cdc some of my homeboys were investing in business so who knows...