Newest Bloods and Crip Gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Newest Bloods and Crip Gangs

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 9th, 2019, 1:18 am

What's some new generation blood and Crip gangs in LA?
Long Beach has Filthy Crip. Alex interviewed them. Their crippin seemed very watered down. They got roasted bad in the comments.i guess they started as a jerking crew then turned Crip or something.

HNIC
What city do you live in now?: LAC

Re: Newest Bloods and Crip Gangs

Unread post by HNIC » January 9th, 2019, 7:13 pm

Every gang has roots as something else, hustlers, dancers, football team, players, "Park Boys", taggers, cliques, wanna bees

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » January 14th, 2019, 11:39 pm

I saw "Bayline Mafia Crip" tags around and I have no idea where their hood is at. I saw their tags up around La Brea between Wilshire and Beverly. The style of the gang graffiti looks legitimate though... Doesn't look fake.

Village Stone Bloods, just west of BPS Jungles territory supposedly started in the early 2000's. I think Baldwin Hills Gangster Crips is kind of new too (early 2000's maybe).

I also saw "Low Bottoms Hustler Crips" graffiti in the Low Bottoms, just north of Mac & Thug Hustler Crips territory. Never heard of them before.

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by xjew4ux » January 22nd, 2019, 3:57 am

TheAngels wrote:I saw "Bayline Mafia Crip" tags around and I have no idea where their hood is at. I saw their tags up around La Brea between Wilshire and Beverly. The style of the gang graffiti looks legitimate though... Doesn't look fake.

Village Stone Bloods, just west of BPS Jungles territory supposedly started in the early 2000's. I think Baldwin Hills Gangster Crips is kind of new too (early 2000's maybe).

I also saw "Low Bottoms Hustler Crips" graffiti in the Low Bottoms, just north of Mac & Thug Hustler Crips territory. Never heard of them before.
BHVGC is old they been around before 2000 , some people say they gone , and vsb is IVSB , Inglewood VILLAGE STONE BLOODS , maybe a combo of AV,IFGB and BPS together ?