Fruit Town Brim graffiti in Crip area

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Fruit Town Brim graffiti in Crip area

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 10:03 am

No disrespect intended, but yesterday I saw something I thought was pretty fucked up. Over a bit south of USC, on the corner of Vermont and what I believe was King Blvd (where that plaza is), I saw some wacky shit. On King, there was a whole gang of Crips all along the blvd in front of houses and stores and I'll assume they 30's (maybe 40's?) doin' they thang. Around the korner on Vermont was a big 30's BRIM tag, obviously Fruit Town. It was in plain view and about eight feet long. It didn't seem to be bothering these niggaz whatsoever. Around the korner one block north of King was a huge Harlem 30's tag totally krossed out by FTB.

People not giving a shit about this stuff anymore or what? I'm not meaning any disrespect, just trying to get an idea of what the current situation is there and all that kause shit seemed a bit fishy.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 11:44 am

^^^^^^^
I know where you're talking about, my friends sister live down that block

It was in an empty lot, and has teh hand sign for brims right?

Ya, that does seem weird, that FTB click, THe "Vermont Street Boys 3700" is supposedly the most active FTB sets, at least according to the dude I spoke with there

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 12:14 pm

I didnt see the hand sign tag, but I think we are both talking about the same general area. My female got pictures, so I'll put them up tonight.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 6th, 2005, 12:48 pm

my boy lives on 30th and vermont, and I see brim tags all up and down vermont around there, I was just down there last week, but damn isnt over off MLK and vermont strict 30s terriory, and brims got tags all the way down there, thats intersting

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 2:34 pm

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. 30's must be slippin or just not sweatin the FTB's, but then again, it's one thing to let a tag go up, but they was krossin' out 30's and all that. Saw a tag by a group called Addicted To ________. Kouldn't really make it out, but over it in blue it said "FUCK ADDICTED TO COCKS" and shit like that. I would have assumed it was ATC Bloods, but aren't from another 40 or 50 blocks south at least?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2005, 6:41 pm

I really wanted to get pictures of the tag I'm talking about because taht whole empty lot has a bunch of tags, from all different sets and clicks

It's not really my firends house, it's my friend's sister's house, but if I'm ever over ther again I'll try to get pics

and about the people you said tagged 40 to 50 blocks down, I just thouhgt... maybe they just happened to be in the area (like I was) and decided to tag while they were there. They could just go to USC for a game and decide to tag after teh game or something, the area around there isn't just for banging, people go ther for other reasons too

Or maybe the ATC dudes were just hanging out with some Brims and tagged there just to tag it. The CMGB tag that is on this page was on 109 and Figeroa or somewhere around there in DLB's hood.

But you're girl's got pictures of it? Is she having you give her the Grand Gangsta Tour or seomthing, she asked you to go to 21 St. in LBC because it was "funny", lol

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 6th, 2005, 6:46 pm

ATC BLOODS?????? Man are you serious?????? you mean ATC13 right??

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 7th, 2005, 10:42 am

Oh man, shit dude... I was slippin. AFC, not ATC. Yeah, it was probably an ATC13 tag, but I didnt see no 13's. I've never heard of that gang and I've never met a nigga from AFC, which I've heard is a pretty small set. I got those two mixed up, sorry.

I was real focused on how these Harlem niggaz wasn't sweatin me or these Brim tags. Shit's pretty suspect.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » January 9th, 2006, 10:14 pm

man these niggas peace treaty with fonies

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » January 10th, 2006, 12:24 am

fartherwest wrote:man these niggas peace treaty with fonies

You cant be serious.....30's an 40's it trucin now....?

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » January 10th, 2006, 1:08 am

yeah 3rd thats whats been goin around, 30s went over to the fonies i think on 45th and st.andrews

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 26th, 2006, 4:49 pm

WHAT? 30's & 40's, for real? Maybe they tryin to get linked up cause 30's hood is gettin' split in half and disinegrating as of late.

Are 30's and 60's still trucin?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 26th, 2006, 4:54 pm

fartherwest wrote:yeah 3rd thats whats been goin around, 30s went over to the fonies i think on 45th and st.andrews

Yup it was even in the newspapers, they did an event after the MLK Parade

Made some FTB dudes kinda surprised, saying all of them now have to work together to take both of them out now

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 26th, 2006, 4:56 pm

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 27th, 2006, 5:38 pm

Made some FTB dudes kinda surprised, saying all of them now have to work together to take both of them out now

Haha that shit is crazy! No one can deny it though, that FTB has a small hood but they put in serious work on FTB's. This was real recent though, as just a month or two ago when I was talking about that FTB tag crossing out 30's in Harlem hood, the Harlem's had 40 crossed out.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » November 22nd, 2007, 3:09 pm

WS ATC 13
aka
Alley Tiny Criminales 13
King Blvd Locos
King Park Locos
Tokers
37 Streeters

That area is our hood. We share it mostly with Harlem but part of it is shared with the Brims. And we really dont beef with either. Harpys Dead End 13 also share their hood with the Brims. If anything it was Harpys or Mexican Klan crossing us out. Addicted To Crime was our name in the 80's when we were taggers.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”