Compton top 5 Crip Gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 30th, 2006, 6:33 pm

The boys in blue will always be on top lol (meaning the police)

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 30th, 2006, 9:23 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:yo afakasi, cv70 may have fallen off but they got the TLS and the CHS so even if they both fall off...them 2 together still puts them as a top hood. So i'd say 70 still got clout.
I'll tell you who the top hood is in compton right now in April and may 2006...its the damn sherriffs department! they got cpt on lock down status.
Not for long. It's gonna be a hot summer.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 30th, 2006, 10:18 pm

[quote="youngwun"][quote="streetsIswatchin"]yo afakasi, cv70 may have fallen off but they got the TLS and the CHS so even if they both fall off...them 2 together still puts them as a top hood. So i'd say 70 still got clout.
I'll tell you who the top hood is in compton right now in April and may 2006...its the damn sherriffs department! they got cpt on lock down status.[/quote]

Not for long. It's gonna be a hot summer.[/quote] cv70 are like the flat they have numbers out of compton ..they could come up with surprises ...funny to me cv70 chs were mexicans ludaz ..to c them beefin with the ruz is strange ,seems like the shit went racial full scale ...

street i always saw largo as an old well established cpt varrio thats why i was thinkin that way but the influence of 70 is bigger than largo ...a gang of small varrios are 70 lovers some like tg have an on off love for 70 ,they still very influent on many small baby sets like dtk plus msk should bring new heads ,their west side the tls side seems stronger than chicos side ..who really was active as fucc in 94 ,if cv70 unite with cv155 nd than truce with tf in order to put the p down than the ruz gonna need the rips lolol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 1st, 2006, 1:20 am

bgcasper wrote:
youngwun wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:yo afakasi, cv70 may have fallen off but they got the TLS and the CHS so even if they both fall off...them 2 together still puts them as a top hood. So i'd say 70 still got clout.
I'll tell you who the top hood is in compton right now in April and may 2006...its the damn sherriffs department! they got cpt on lock down status.
Not for long. It's gonna be a hot summer.
cv70 are like the flat they have numbers out of compton ..they could come up with surprises ...funny to me cv70 chs were mexicans ludaz ..to c them beefin with the ruz is strange ,seems like the shit went racial full scale ...

street i always saw largo as an old well established cpt varrio thats why i was thinkin that way but the influence of 70 is bigger than largo ...a gang of small varrios are 70 lovers some like tg have an on off love for 70 ,they still very influent on many small baby sets like dtk plus msk should bring new heads ,their west side the tls side seems stronger than chicos side ..who really was active as mess in 94 ,if cv70 unite with cv155 nd than truce with tf in order to put the p down than the ruz gonna need the rips lolol

I REALLY DOUBT THAT BECAUSE THE ONLY HOOD OUT OF THOSE 3 REALLY ABOUT SOMETHING IS THE CV 155.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 1st, 2006, 2:21 am

i would doubt the 70s and TF would collab,with 155, but....you never know if they got desperate enough, but at the moment its unlikely, CV155 is strong enough to be put on the top 5 along with the 4 other black gangs, even though Nella is on their asses, and bein flanked by the village a bit

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 1st, 2006, 4:14 am

[quote="afakasi"]i would doubt the 70s and TF would collab,with 155, but....you never know if they got desperate enough, but at the moment its unlikely, CV155 is strong enough to be put on the top 5 along with the 4 other black gangs, even though Nella is on their asses, and bein flanked by the village a bit[/quote]well put a cpt top 5 gang
ITS AN ALL TIME TOP 5

1. NBCC RSHCC AND THE FAMOUS NSA WAS THE MOST POWERFULL CC RIDA ALLIANCE EVER .........
2. SOUTHDRIVEMAC'S
3. LPPMOB WHEN THEY WERE CLICKED WERE A POWERFULL GANG LIKE FROOT TREEZ IN THE 90'S
4. TANAS FRONT PALMER ANZAC OAK CV3 THEIR ALLIANCE WAS RUNNIN THE CC RIDAZ AND OWNING BIG GROUNDS IN PIRULAND CUTTIN THE CRANZ

NOW AN ACTUAL TOP 5
1 NBCC
2 SSCC
3 MOB
4 WSP
5 CV155 THOSE HOODS ARE ACTUALLY IN WAR .

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 2nd, 2006, 3:23 am

Nope i still see my list is right

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 2nd, 2006, 1:12 pm

[quote="afakasi"][quote="youngwun"]Man, that shows you aint from Compton and aint talkin to no one from Compton. Tree Tops before Fruit Town? No way.

Piru Side:

MOB
FTP
CPP
WSP

Crip Side:

Nuttys
South Side
Santanas (not the same, but still there)
Park Village

And if yall consider Athens Park compton than they on my list.[/quote]

i agree with your list but I would say LPP over WSP, they are definitley a presence in the east

my list combined

Nutty
(A tie between santanas and the village)IMO
Lueders
FTP
CV 155[/quote]

lol ludaz and froot ...well froot lost their lab and their killing squad ...ludaz ....well yeah but wsp was more active recently ...but park village in a cpt top 5 is'' i think'' a mistake if we were in 92 maybe but i dont think uv been to the arm lately its not like it was ...i think its your samoan pride that make u put the usos in the top 5 ...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 2nd, 2006, 2:51 pm

bgcasper wrote:well froot lost their lab
lol man how to do you know this stuff?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 3rd, 2006, 2:03 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:

YEAH HIM AND AFAKASI ARE OUT THE COUNTRY.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 2:58 am

I know that but how did he know that?

I'm not questioning him fruit really dids loose their lab. I'm wondering how he heard that?

I know you said you come to compton sometimes but I don't think you came that recently so do you keep contact with people here or what?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 3rd, 2006, 4:22 am

Y.G. wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:

YEAH HIM AND AFAKASI ARE OUT THE COUNTRY.
i didnt say anything about the Lab?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 3rd, 2006, 10:23 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:I know that but how did he know that?

I'm not questioning him fruit really dids loose their lab. I'm wondering how he heard that?

I know you said you come to compton sometimes but I don't think you came that recently so do you keep contact with people here or what?
Well, how did you find out EVN?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 3rd, 2006, 10:32 am

youngwun wrote:

:shock: :lol:

These dudes kill me with questioning others like they on these streets themselves. Most of these dudes are internet gang info scholars...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 3rd, 2006, 10:38 am

X wrote:
youngwun wrote:

These dudes kill me with questioning others like they on these streets themselves. Most of these dudes are internet gang info scholars...
I hope you aint hating on me.

My point was that, it's weird that Casper and Afakasi know this shit, but its also weird that EVN does. I'm not 100% positive how he gets his info...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 3:10 pm

youngwun wrote:
X wrote:
youngwun wrote:

I hope you aint hating on me.

My point was that, it's weird that Casper and Afakasi know this shit, but its also weird that EVN does. I'm not 100% positive how he gets his info...
My ex's cousin was a Fruit

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 3rd, 2006, 3:43 pm

youngwun wrote: My point was that, it's weird that Casper and Afakasi know this shit, but its also weird that EVN does. I'm not 100% positive how he gets his info...
Thats what i was saying too...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 3rd, 2006, 9:40 pm

[quote="X"][quote="youngwun"] My point was that, it's weird that Casper and Afakasi know this shit, but its also weird that EVN does. I'm not 100% positive how he gets his info...[/quote]

Thats what i was saying too...[/quote]

tru thats wierd ...and since we got a team of shermlocc holmes the shit is gettin shady ...lol the funnyest part is when the MISTERIOUS MAN GONNA come out of YOUR BUSHES
...there 's not only bustaz online ....keep this in mind ....and respect the respectable ignore the fake and cherish the peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 3rd, 2006, 9:41 pm

one last thing about the lab ...lol im even sure mr43 knows what u think about this mr young wun ????

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 9th, 2006, 7:32 am

pvcc aint much right now on the street, they got messed up bigtime by 1X. unless pvcc's youngstaz come out crazy they gonna fall off even bigger. The CV alliance of 155, 70 and TF dont look too likley. I'm gonna be talkin mad shit about it because TF has put many 70's and 155's in the dirt. It'll be hard to see them mount up on one side. This wouldnt be good news for my hood either we got beef with all 3 already and them together will mean trouble for me and mine.
But if they did and they got into a tag team type shit...who would they go after first? CPP, MOB, LPP, TTP FTP? and on the crip side...ATF?? most likley not they'd just give eachother a free hand and not go after eachother...maybe some back up here and there.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 9th, 2006, 1:29 pm

I know nothing about Fruit Town's lab. That aint my hood and I don't got any homies banging FTP. Used to... it's been ages.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 10th, 2006, 12:14 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:pvcc aint much right now on the street, they got messed up bigtime by 1X. unless pvcc's youngstaz come out crazy they gonna fall off even bigger. The CV alliance of 155, 70 and TF dont look too likley. I'm gonna be talkin mad shit about it because TF has put many 70's and 155's in the dirt. It'll be hard to see them mount up on one side. This wouldnt be good news for my hood either we got beef with all 3 already and them together will mean trouble for me and mine.
But if they did and they got into a tag team type shit...who would they go after first? CPP, MOB, LPP, TTP FTP? and on the crip side...ATF?? most likley not they'd just give eachother a free hand and not go after eachother...maybe some back up here and there.

THIS WOULD OF BEEN A HELL OF AN ALLIANCE ABOUT 10 YRS. AGO WHEN THEY IN THERE PRIME AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE. BOMPTON WOULD OF REALLY BEEN A KILLING FIELD.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 10th, 2006, 4:06 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="streetsIswatchin"]pvcc aint much right now on the street, they got messed up bigtime by 1X. unless pvcc's youngstaz come out crazy they gonna fall off even bigger. The CV alliance of 155, 70 and TF dont look too likley. I'm gonna be talkin mad shit about it because TF has put many 70's and 155's in the dirt. It'll be hard to see them mount up on one side. This wouldnt be good news for my hood either we got beef with all 3 already and them together will mean trouble for me and mine.
But if they did and they got into a tag team type shit...who would they go after first? CPP, MOB, LPP, TTP FTP? and on the crip side...ATF?? most likley not they'd just give eachother a free hand and not go after eachother...maybe some back up here and there.[/quote]

THIS WOULD OF BEEN A HELL OF AN ALLIANCE ABOUT 10 YRS. AGO WHEN THEY IN THERE PRIME AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE. compton WOULD OF REALLY BEEN A KILLING FIELD.[/quote]

SHIT THAT WAS THE EME PLANS ....YALL GOT THE PICTURES OF THAT 95 MEETING WAS TO C ALL CV AS ONE ....BUT..REALITY THAT SHIT UTOPIC UNLESS BLACC GO AGAINST MEX CIVIL WAR

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 16th, 2006, 9:36 am

Santanaz #1 the only Crips in Compton at war with die-ru's as we speak, we gettin at elms, lpp's, mob, cap and they get at us, outside of that its on with the souths, tflats, blps, lvps, largos, 70's... now there is a gang injunction on us becuz of this...the tanaz bringin it 4 real and thats like right now... if you in Compton how could you not know this, they having council meetings in regards to our situation, bacon sweeping through the hood daily....2C's

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 16th, 2006, 3:05 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:Santanaz #1 the only Crips in Compton at war with die-ru's as we speak, we gettin at elms, lpp's, mob, cap and they get at us, outside of that its on with the souths, tflats, blps, lvps, largos, 70's... now there is a gang injunction on us becuz of this...the tanaz bringin it 4 real and thats like right now... if you in Compton how could you not know this, they having council meetings in regards to our situation, bacon sweeping through the hood daily....2C's
#1 out of all the gangs or just Crips? I cant say I agree cause word is yall be fallen off. That goes hand in hand with talkin' bout your hood, no offense.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 16th, 2006, 4:18 pm

they would still go in my top 5, but you know lol santanas is always known to be an arrogant bunch

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 17th, 2006, 1:21 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:Santanaz #1 the only Crips in Compton at war with die-ru's as we speak, we gettin at elms, lpp's, mob, cap and they get at us, outside of that its on with the souths, tflats, blps, lvps, largos, 70's... now there is a gang injunction on us becuz of this...the tanaz bringin it 4 real and thats like right now... if you in Compton how could you not know this, they having council meetings in regards to our situation, bacon sweeping through the hood daily....2C's

YALL AND THEM NASTIES THINK YALL SOME NUMBER CRAB GANG IN BOMPTON PLEASE EVERYBODY THINKS THEY THE NOTORIOUS ONES MOB, LPP, AND CAP'S IS OUT TUFF AND DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW THAT AND IF ANYBODY IS DOUBTING THAT TAKE A TRIP TO BOMPTON AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 17th, 2006, 6:09 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]Santanaz #1 the only Crips in Compton at war with die-ru's as we speak, we gettin at elms, lpp's, mob, cap and they get at us, outside of that its on with the souths, tflats, blps, lvps, largos, 70's... now there is a gang injunction on us becuz of this...the tanaz bringin it 4 real and thats like right now... if you in Compton how could you not know this, they having council meetings in regards to our situation, bacon sweeping through the hood daily....2C's[/quote]

YALL AND THEM NASTIES THINK YALL SOME NUMBER CRAB GANG IN compton PLEASE EVERYBODY THINKS THEY THE NOTORIOUS ONES MOB, LPP, AND CAP'S IS OUT TUFF AND DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW THAT AND IF ANYBODY IS DOUBTING THAT TAKE A TRIP TO compton AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.[/quote]

yg why u keep on acting all hard on here ? peace keep that cr...b bull shitt out of that board yg it aint gonna bring nun ....

compton's craccin 4 real ...and tru tanas on TOP many hoods list ..

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 17th, 2006, 6:09 am

when i say list i meant the k one

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 18th, 2006, 3:02 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

YALL AND THEM NASTIES THINK YALL SOME NUMBER CRAB GANG IN compton PLEASE EVERYBODY THINKS THEY THE NOTORIOUS ONES MOB, LPP, AND CAP'S IS OUT TUFF AND DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW THAT AND IF ANYBODY IS DOUBTING THAT TAKE A TRIP TO compton AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

yg why u keep on acting all hard on here ? peace keep that cr...b bull shitt out of that board yg it aint gonna bring nun ....

compton's craccin 4 real ...and tru tanas on TOP many hoods list ..
I AIN'T ACTIN HARD BECAUSE IF A NIGGA WAS TO DISRESPECT IN MY FACE WITH THAT D--RU SHIT BELIEVE ME A NIGGA WOULD BE TAKE OFF ON NIGGAZ.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 18th, 2006, 10:36 am

Yeah I dont see YG disrespectin' no one. He's merely pointing out the fact that a bunch of people on here are acting like straight busters for pretending Eastside Ru's don't hold their shit down.

If you bangin' on this board, leave. Of course you are gonna think yo gang is the biggest and baddest going but leave that mentality at the door and just spit real talk.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 18th, 2006, 4:01 pm

P-Nut,

Is that you vatos right next to the Compton Swap meet. :?:

Some time ago, I was going down Atlantic, few blocks down from the swap meet and I turned in those streets...

I don't remember the street names but I saw a gang of Black Vatos posted up at the corner G'd up, where there's a parking lot and some apartments behind 'em....

I remember saying: Damn I haven't seen dudes post up like this in many moons :shock: :lol:

I thought they were Santana Blocks... but you can confirm...

A few blocks South of there there some BLPS hit ups on some garages...

I have a camarada that lives there.

Another question: Does Santana Block have any current Mexican members ?

Orale.
Martinez