Compton top 5 Crip Gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 18th, 2006, 4:08 pm

The Swapmeet has MOB PIRU to the East and SANTANA BLOCC to the West. If you were on Atlantic, that could be MOB, CROSS ATLANTIC, LIME HOOD or LUEDERS, but I bet it was MOB.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 18th, 2006, 4:27 pm

youngwun wrote:The Swapmeet has MOB PIRU to the East and SANTANA BLOCC to the West. If you were on Atlantic, that could be MOB, CROSS ATLANTIC, LIME HOOD or LUEDERS, but I bet it was MOB.
Actually I was on the West side of the swapmeet, a few blocks in...
so I think it was SANTANA BLOCC...

I believe MOB PIRU is on Bullis on the opposite site of the swap meet.

The reason I said I hadn't seen dudes posted up like that was because it was broad daylight, and there out with the business not giving a fuck...

I'm actually very familiar with the Lynwood area since I have a good friend of mine is an OG from LYNWOOD RUDE BOYS,
who lived up Bullis on Cedar,
He doesn't live there anymore....

Matter of Fact, an OG Shot Caller from CV TORTILLA FLATS live on that same street...

I won't mention their names, but both of them carry much weight in their varrios...

Orale...
Martinez

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 18th, 2006, 5:32 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
youngwun wrote:The Swapmeet has MOB PIRU to the East and SANTANA BLOCC to the West. If you were on Atlantic, that could be MOB, CROSS ATLANTIC, LIME HOOD or LUEDERS, but I bet it was MOB.

The reason I said I hadn't seen dudes posted up like that was because it was broad daylight, and there out with the business not giving a fu--...

I'm actually very familiar with the Lynwood area since I have a good friend of mine is an OG from LYNWOOD RUDE BOYS,

Matter of Fact, an OG Shot Caller from CV TORTILLA FLATS live on that same street...

I won't mention their names, but both of them carry much weight in their varrios...

Orale...
Martinez
Yeah, that would be the Santanas but I don't think you were on Atlantic then.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 19th, 2006, 12:20 am

[quote="MARTINEZ"][quote="youngwun"]The Swapmeet has MOB PIRU to the East and SANTANA BLOCC to the West. If you were on Atlantic, that could be MOB, CROSS ATLANTIC, LIME HOOD or LUEDERS, but I bet it was MOB.[/quote]

The reason I said I hadn't seen dudes posted up like that was because it was broad daylight, and there out with the business not giving a fu--...

Orale...
Martinez[/quote]

TANAS ARE ACTIVE ON THE NORTH OF THE CRANZ ITS TUCK LANE TANA OVER THERE and the vatos are the cv3 all around swamp meet tigh with tanas in war with the mob ,another agresiv gang in that area is the paragon's ,heard about flateros livin in that area also next to largo ...the recnt beef with the mob and the l's and flats are probably comin from those ...now everyblac hood hate on the flat i saw ssc's hittin tfk in 03 it was 70k so the flats beefs seems to move east soon u gonna have the entire city on them .

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 19th, 2006, 12:48 am

TF'S BROUGHT ALL THIS SHIT ON THEMSELVES.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 19th, 2006, 2:10 am

Flats have chewed more than they can eat, its funny how back in 03,04 people were saying The Flats was runnin compton after they had their victories (if you wanna call it that) against Ftp and killin off a few Palmers

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 19th, 2006, 2:35 am

[quote="afakasi"]Flats have chewed more than they can eat, its funny how back in 03,04 people were saying The Flats was runnin compton after they had their victories (if you wanna call it that) against Ftp and killin off a few Palmers[/quote]nobody in 03 would have say such a thing in the part of town i was livin....

the locos were sitting on their original hood and the pirus was smashin them from left to rite .... no the flat years was more 94 95 same for 70

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 19th, 2006, 2:44 am

there is one last thing i wanted to ask third opinion .....

why the flat had an injunction rite when shit was craccin against the piru ??? acording to me compton city politik was influenced by comunity leaders and those leader were crooked and who say crooked say it all knowin the gang of money those big dog had at that time ...those year bangin went politikal and i know yall gonna jump and scream on that one ...but is it a forum and are we open for debate so before anybody jumb on my nutts please think about the time u gonna loose but im open for othaz people opinion i know what i know and i doupt any of yall ecept the owner of this and may be one or two know the real deal ..peace

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 22nd, 2006, 1:14 am

afakasi wrote:Flats have chewed more than they can eat, its funny how back in 03,04 people were saying The Flats was runnin compton after they had their victories (if you wanna call it that) against Ftp and killin off a few Palmers

IT WASN'T THE FTP MORE LIKE THE TTP AND THAT WAS MORE '02.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 22nd, 2006, 1:25 am

bgcasper wrote:
afakasi wrote:Flats have chewed more than they can eat, its funny how back in 03,04 people were saying The Flats was runnin compton after they had their victories (if you wanna call it that) against Ftp and killin off a few Palmers
nobody in 03 would have say such a thing in the part of town i was livin....

the locos were sitting on their original hood and the pirus was smashin them from left to rite .... no the flat years was more 94 95 same for 70
im talkin about their beef mainly with FTP and TTP, but Y.G is right 01 02 to early 03

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » September 21st, 2006, 4:22 pm

In the 90's decade my Top 5 Compton Varrios.

1. CV Tortilla Flats <--- By far the most active.

2. CV 70's
3. CV Segundo
4. CV 155
5. CV Pobre

----------------------------------------

In the 2000 decade (in no particluar order) my Top 5 Compton Varrios

CV Locos
CV Tiny Gangsters
CV 70's
CV Chicano Gang
CV Segundo

Martinez

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 25th, 2006, 1:14 am

[quote="MARTINEZ"]In the 90's decade my Top 5 Compton Varrios.

2. CV 70's
3. CV Segundo
4. CV 155
5. CV Pobre

CV Locos
CV Tiny Gangsters
CV 70's
CV Chicano Gang
CV Segundo

Martinez[/quote]
WELLL I AGREE BUT WOULD STILL PUT THE 5TH INSTEAD OF SEGUNDO

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » September 26th, 2006, 3:44 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:In the 90's decade my Top 5 Compton Varrios.

2. CV 70's
3. CV Segundo
4. CV 155
5. CV Pobre

CV Locos
CV Tiny Gangsters
CV 70's
CV Chicano Gang
CV Segundo

Martinez
i would put 155 b4 the 70's and what about the CV3's...they making alot of noise in the MOB zone (them MOB niggaz would tell ya)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Damn cuzz this thread is maybe 4 years old. Still poppin.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 27th, 2006, 11:24 am

CV3's aint no thang. They ride on MOB, MOB rides on them. It's still CV3/CV70/POGC/SBCC/SSCC K all day in that hood. I don't think if CV3 was that big a threat that MOB would ride on the 70's.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 28th, 2006, 3:05 am

[quote="youngwun"]CV3's aint no thang. They ride on MOB, MOB rides on them. It's still CV3/CV70/POGC/SBCC/SSCC K all day in that hood. I don't think if CV3 was that big a threat that MOB would ride on the 70's.[/quote]LOLOLOLOL HOMIE CV3 HAVE MANY CLICCAS THE BG'S ARE THE ONE IN FRONT OF MOB'S HOOD AND BELIEVE ME THEY RIDE ...CV3 NEXT TO FRONT HOOD DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE ?CUTDOWNER ??WHEN I WAS IN COMPTON THEY WAS REALL UNDERCOVER ..BUT THE BG'S HAD THEIR SIDE OF THE SWAMP MEET ON LOCC !!!!AND THEY ARE ALSO BUZY WITH PARAGONS

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 28th, 2006, 11:58 am

bgcasper wrote:
youngwun wrote:CV3's aint no thang. They ride on MOB, MOB rides on them. It's still CV3/CV70/POGC/SBCC/SSCC K all day in that hood. I don't think if CV3 was that big a threat that MOB would ride on the 70's.
LOLOLOLOL HOMIE CV3 HAVE MANY CLICCAS THE BG'S ARE THE ONE IN FRONT OF MOB'S HOOD AND BELIEVE ME THEY RIDE ...CV3 NEXT TO FRONT HOOD DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE ?CUTDOWNER ??WHEN I WAS IN COMPTON THEY WAS REALL UNDERCOVER ..BUT THE BG'S HAD THEIR SIDE OF THE SWAMP MEET ON LOCC !!!!AND THEY ARE ALSO BUZY WITH PARAGONS
Homie, it's obvious you get updates from internet banger and you come on here to spread your "knowledge", but give me a break. There are dudes on here living this shit, let them speak. MOB handling CV3, no doubt about that.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 28th, 2006, 12:33 pm

[quote="youngwun"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="youngwun"]CV3's aint no thang. They ride on MOB, MOB rides on them. It's still CV3/CV70/POGC/SBCC/SSCC K all day in that hood. I don't think if CV3 was that big a threat that MOB would ride on the 70's.[/quote]LOLOLOLOL HOMIE CV3 HAVE MANY CLICCAS THE BG'S ARE THE ONE IN FRONT OF MOB'S HOOD AND BELIEVE ME THEY RIDE ...CV3 NEXT TO FRONT HOOD DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE ?CUTDOWNER ??WHEN I WAS IN COMPTON THEY WAS REALL UNDERCOVER ..BUT THE BG'S HAD THEIR SIDE OF THE SWAMP MEET ON LOCC !!!!AND THEY ARE ALSO BUZY WITH PARAGONS[/quote]

Homie, it's obvious you get updates from internet banger and you come on here to spread your "knowledge", but give me a break. There are dudes on here living this shit, let them speak. MOB handling CV3, no doubt about that.[/quote]young wun u are the one sayin that a yg can becoma an og lolol real people know lololol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 29th, 2006, 2:15 am

youngwun wrote:
BlaKK wrote:My nigga bg comin hard...
Nah Blakk, BG just talkin shit. That's what he do best. Yeah, he got knowledge, but it aint first hand.

Check out his patterns. Silent for a while, then out of nowhere with a bunch of new info, but show me one nigga from South that cosign this fool and I'll bow down. Aint gonna happen. Dude an internet banger.

You need a better comeback than a) making up lies and b) sayin' I aint what I claim.
LOLOLOL ANYFUCC WAY LOLOLOL SILENT FOR WHILE ???WELL U THINK THAT POSTING HERE REGULARLY MAKES U A G ????LOLOLOLTHATS WHAT I WAS SAYIN U A GTA SWAN .....LOLOLOL WELL FOR THE SOUTH PART OF YOUR MESSAGE MAN JUST TAKE YOUR CAR IF U GOT ONE AND GO DOWN SOUTH DONT WORRY PEOPLE HAVE NO BEEF WITH GTA SWANS THERE ...AND THAN I WILL SEND SOMBODY FROM THE SOUTH TO MAKE SURE ULL BE SAFE AND SOUND AND HELL EXPLAIN U EVERYTHING ..PM ME ON THAT AND WE CAN MOVE FOWARD ....NOW FOR THE SILENT FOR A WHILE WELL MY BROTHA.... IF HAVIN FUN WITH YOUNG BUSTAZ LIKE U WOULD FEED MY FAMILY I WOULD BE A MORE REGULAR POSTER IN THIS BOARD BUT UNFORTUNETLY IT AINT BRINGIN NUN BUT LIL FUN SO IN ORDER TO FEED MY KIDS I WAS ON MY PROJECT IN SOUTH PARIS 13 DOIN MY THANGS WITH THE LIL PIECE OF CONCREAT I EARNED AFTER 25 YEARS OF BANGIN AND I AGREE IT IS NOT IN COMPTON LOLOL BUT EVERYBODY KNOW NOW THAT I AINT AN ACTIVE COMPTON CRIPS BUT BELIEVE ME OR BETTER ASK PARIS BRI OR EVEN BRB I WAS ON TRIAL THIS SUMMER A REAL TRIAL WITH REAL LAWYERS AND REAL SNITCHZ AND REAL TIME IN A REAL JAIL BUT U DONT HEAR ME DO ...MR GTA SWANS FROM 43 GANGSTA ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 29th, 2006, 3:17 am

youngwun wrote:I never said that, nigga.="youngwun"]A lot of hoods dont do TG or BG these days. It's gettin put on, becoming a YG, a G, then an OG. The OOG and OOOG status is there too but that aint like a goal you probably gonna accomplish.
:
WELL THAT WAS THE POST U DID LOLOLOLOL UZA GTA SWAN AND AFTER THAT POST U GANNA FINALLY ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOAL AND BECOMING A GTA OOOG LOLOLOL

Are you even black?
LOLOLOL WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC LIL PUNK LOLOL SEEMS LIKE U WAS TRYIN TO HIDE BEHIND THE RACE TREE WHILE BULLETS ARE RAININ YOUR WAY MR MAD SWAN 43 GTA PIRU...ITS BUSTAZ LIKE THAT MADE BANGIN A RACIST THANG..RIDAZ COLOR IS ON THE RAG HE IS READY TO KILL AND DIE FOR . ITS A WARRIOR THANG BUT GUESS U DONT KNOW

I said in a lot of hoods I bick it with (blood hoods), niggaz aint bangin that BG shit. It's YG, G and OG. I never said you can go from YG to OG, let alone in a few years
.BUT AGAIN YOU WROTE THAT REMEMBER ????
It's gettin put on, becoming a YG, a G, then an OG. The OOG and OOOG status is there too
:shock: :shock: :shock:

You misquote niggaz so far off it's funny.
LOLOLOL YOUR MISKNOWLEDGE OF THE SWANS IS HILARIOUS
Spit about Thailand nigga.
LOLOL I DID I DID ..EVERBODY IN AH REMEMBER THE TSUNAMI AND FEW SPEED BOAT OPERATION LOL

Leave the compton shit to YG and the other homies on here who bang these hoods.
WELL YG FO SHO ....YEAH HE KNOW HIS SHIT ...BUT OBVIOUSLY U DONT

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 29th, 2006, 10:30 am

Where and when did I say I was from 43 Gangster? Give me a break blood. Only time I ever even heard of anything 43GC related was when they rode on my homie from the Villians.

You aint got shit to back anythang up. You all talk. You can make false claims and then sit back like a bitch with no proof. That's just foolish, especially considering everything I say about you is a fact: you aint from Compton, you aint banging South and you aint got no niggaz to cosign you. How a Compton gangbanger end up in Thailand, followed by France, banging some Sureno set there?

I spit what I hear from homies I bick it with in the hood. I got niggaz from MOB. They aint worried bout no CV3 BG's homie so calm it down. It's still CK all day blood no problems. 3's and 70's falling off hard. All Eastside Pirus handing it to the eses. The era of the Flats, 3's and 70's owning shit is over.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 29th, 2006, 11:28 am

youngwun wrote:Where and when did I say I was from 43 Gangster? Give me a break blood. Only time I ever even heard of anything 43GC related was when they rode on my homie from the Villians.

You aint got shit to back anythang up. You all talk. You can make false claims and then sit back like a bitch with no proof. That's just foolish, especially considering everything I say about you is a fact: you aint from Compton, you aint banging South and you aint got no niggaz to cosign you. How a Compton gangbanger end up in Thailand, followed by France, banging some Sureno set there?

I spit what I hear from homies I bick it with in the hood. I got niggaz from MOB. They aint worried bout no CV3 BG's homie so calm it down. It's still CK all day blood no problems. 3's and 70's falling off hard. All Eastside Pirus handing it to the eses. The era of the Flats, 3's and 70's owning shit is over.
NOW U THROW the ROLL CALL CARD SO YG WOULD COSIGN UR SHIT CAUSE U KNOW WHEN IT COMME TO CV3 VS MOB HE GONNA RIDE WITH U ON THAT LOLOLOL SOUND LIKE DESPERATE MAN IF I WERE U I WOULD CHANGE MY NAME ...TRY SUM ELSE .....CALLIN YG FOR HELP AINT GONNA CHANGE THE FACT I JUST POINTED ....YES I AINT BANGIN IN COMPTON LOLOL SUMTHING NEW ????
U JUST REPEAT AND OLD PLAYED OUT TAPE ....COME WITH SUM NEW ???

PS:MY POINT WAS ...IF U GO WEST OF THE SWAMP MEET U STILL WILL C CV3 HIT UP AND THE WEST PART OF THAT SWAMP MEEP IS STILL A DANGEROUS PLACE FOR A PIRU .AND U STILL IS A GTA THUG SO WHAT U GONNA DO EXEPT DISSIN YELLIN CRYIN AND GETTIN ALL EMOTIONAL ...
AS FOR CK IT MEANS CRIP KILLA I DOUPT U EVER KILLED NUN BUT YO KEYBOARD ...NOW MR GTA SWAN43 PIRU HAVE A NICE DAY

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 30th, 2006, 5:20 am

PLUS REMEMBER THAT back IN THE BANGIN ERA THE CV3 DID PUSH A WATTS HOOD OUTA COMPTON AND DID BRING SORROW TO PARAGONS AND AT THAT TIME MOBS WASNT THAT DEEP THEY WAS TO LUDAZ WHAT THE DRIVE IS TO the SOUTH ....I KNOW SINCE TUPAC SHIT JHAVE CHANGED LOLOLOLO THAT CV3 IS THE OLDEST COMPTON HOOD SO I WAS JUST SAYIN THEY SHOULD BE ON THAT TOP LIST BEFORE THE 90'S ..

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 3rd, 2006, 2:57 am

youngwun wrote:CV3's aint no thang. They ride on MOB, MOB rides on them. It's still CV3/CV70/POGC/SBCC/SSCC K all day in that hood. I don't think if CV3 was that big a threat that MOB would ride on the 70's.
ALL THEY DO IS WALL BANG AIN'T NONE OF THEM NIGGAZ OVER THERE (ELM ST., MOB, LPP) TRIP OFF THE CV3. I GIVE IT TO THEM CHICOS BEFORE THE CV3.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 4th, 2006, 12:43 am

Y.G. wrote:
ALL THEY DO IS WALL BANG AIN'T NONE OF THEM NIGGAZ OVER THERE (ELM ST., MOB, LPP) TRIP OFF THE CV3. I GIVE IT TO THEM CHICOS BEFORE THE CV3.
FUNNY WHEN U KNOW THE HISTORY OF CHICOS70 ...FUNNY THAT THEY TURNED back AGAINST THEIR OWN BLOCC FULL POWER ALL OUT ..ITS LIKE CVTG GOIN ALL OUT AGAINST KPCC .

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Well Casper, you said YG wouldn't agree and he did. Looks like you wrong again.

Don't come at me with that broken record shit. You all talk, no backin' up nuffin. Get a new hobby nigga. The LAST person I need to get my hood credentials approved by on here is you.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 5th, 2006, 9:07 pm

youngwun wrote:Well Casper, you said YG wouldn't agree and he did. Looks like you wrong again.

Don't come at me with that broken record shit. You all talk, no backin' up nuffin. Get a new hobby nigga. The LAST person I need to get my hood credentials approved by on here is you.
I WROTE :NOW U THROW the ROLL CALL CARD SO YG WOULD COSIGN UR SHIT CAUSE U KNOW WHEN IT COMME TO CV3 VS MOB HE GONNA RIDE WITH U ON THAT LOLOLOL SOUND LIKE DESPERATE MAN
MAN STOP HIDIN BEHIND YG THATS ALL GAY ....TAHTS WHAT I WAS SAYIN ..BUT OBVIOUSLY U DID IT AGAIN PLUS THERE IS NO BLOOD OR PIRU HOOD WITH OBG AND BG TG THAT SHIT IS A CRIP THANG WE ALL KNOW THAT..COMON KNOWLEDGE :roll:

NO MY POINT IS THAT U DIDNT EVEN KNEW HOW YOUR OWN HOOD WAS ROLLIN DIDNT EVEN KNEW THAT YG OG G WAS GENERATIONAL THANG NOW I TEACHED U NEXT TIME IN ANOTHER FORUM OR UNDER ANOTHER NAME U COULD FOOL OTHAZ BUT HERE U DUNN DEAL AND STOP HIDIN BEHIND YG PLEASSE U MAKIN YUSELF LOOK LIKE A DESPERATE FAGGET ....
PEACE YOUNG WUN

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 7th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Man, I didn't say shit. You a fool.

WHAT BOARD AM I ON WHERE I CLAIM 43GC? POST A LINK. IT DON'T EXIST AND IT AINT ME. THIS THE ONLY PLACE I POST.

I aint hiding behind shit. You aint teaching fools on here nuthin. You make a lot of niggaz on here laugh, nothing else. Like how 4Bent got killed by Paybacc.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 7th, 2006, 9:35 pm

bgcasper wrote:
youngwun wrote:Well Casper, you said YG wouldn't agree and he did. Looks like you wrong again.

I WROTE :NOW U THROW the ROLL CALL CARD SO YG WOULD COSIGN UR SHIT CAUSE U KNOW WHEN IT COMME TO CV3 VS MOB HE GONNA RIDE WITH U ON THAT LOLOLOL SOUND LIKE DESPERATE MAN
MAN STOP HIDIN BEHIND YG THATS ALL GAY ....TAHTS WHAT I WAS SAYIN ..BUT OBVIOUSLY U DID IT AGAIN PLUS THERE IS NO BLOOD OR PIRU HOOD WITH OBG AND BG TG THAT SHIT IS A CRIP THANG WE ALL KNOW THAT..COMON KNOWLEDGE :roll:

NO MY POINT IS THAT U DIDNT EVEN KNEW HOW YOUR OWN HOOD WAS ROLLIN DIDNT EVEN KNEW THAT YG OG G WAS GENERATIONAL THANG NOW I TEACHED U NEXT TIME IN ANOTHER FORUM OR UNDER ANOTHER NAME U COULD FOOL OTHAZ BUT HERE U DUNN DEAL AND STOP HIDIN BEHIND YG PLEASSE U MAKIN YUSELF LOOK LIKE A DESPERATE FAGGET ....
PEACE YOUNG WUN

Fuck it but i believe that Youngwun is a man with integrity. Just to throw in my 2 cents.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 7th, 2006, 9:37 pm

That's on Swans homie I appreciate that.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 14th, 2006, 9:38 pm

lol i was banned but now im back, but hey look what it is aint nothin changed,
same shit different toilet :lol:

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 21st, 2008, 4:09 pm

im from ccompton so i know it better

1Lueders Park
2Nutty Blocc
3Santana blocc