Compton top 5 Crip Gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: Compton top 5

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 31st, 2010, 6:27 am

Maybe it's because you make silly ass posts fool. Like always talking bout how you miss the 90s, and wars like "sur vs norte" and "bloods vs crips". Or when you first came to this board you claimed you were from South Central, and when I called you on it you had nothing to say, then you got locked out the Asian forum, went to the central cali forum and claimed you were from Chicago, but that you used to live in Long beach. Funny thing was you keep telling me info I posted on this forum like it's your first hand knowledge from the days you pretend to have lived in Long Beach.

Maybe if you were a little more tactful, or just upfront in the fact that you were young and impressionable it wouldn't come to me putting you on blast like this homie.

No offense in any of this, and I mean that so please don't up and disappear, just come correct with it and be you being you, not you being whatever internet persona you can cook up using info you snatched off the net.

Fools from OC know more about LA hoods than you, all you do is seem to bring up questions like "How can their be two r20 hoods" and how you think snoop started r20s in the beach, these are clear signs to anyone from round the way they you're not from around here.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 3rd, 2011, 3:29 am

^Glad you said this. He's jus someone f--king around or a cop. I said it since day one w/ this guy.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 22nd, 2013, 10:58 pm

SUM ON THE TABLE HERE YOU GO SOUTH COMPTON THE HARDEST COMPTON HOOD
HERE IS A DOC WITH SSCC OBG 'SS AND EVEN A TRIPLE OG FROM BABY AVENUE

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re:

Unread post by yourmomslover » July 7th, 2018, 9:41 am

UmanH-ay wrote:Flats have chewed more than they can eat, its funny how back in 03,04 people were saying The Flats was runnin compton after they had their victories (if you wanna call it that) against Ftp and killin off a few Palmers

Yall forget it was us vs ttp ftp cbp ls and largo plus banging on lynwood and paramount i havent even added crips.. We smoked more dierus than they did us even on the east side plus gang injunction and all the homies locked up.. We still out and about and smoking fruit trucks and they snitch lol CVTF free the Fellas

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Compton top 5 Crip Gangs

Unread post by bgcasper » July 10th, 2018, 3:38 am

momslover your hood have members on east side cpt and yall back on north of cranz juging on what walls says

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 10th, 2018, 3:40 am

nutty blocc southside park village fhccc carver i would say those are the top 5

Pico2jeff
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 31st, 2019, 9:42 am

bgcasper wrote:nutty blocc southside park village fhccc carver i would say those are the top 5
Are those gangs more active than Santana Blocc Bg Casper? I always thought Santana Blocc and Nutty Blocc were the hardest crip hoods in Compton.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 15th, 2019, 8:48 am

tanas hard no doupt i would put them on top 10 not 5 cause the hard ass og like gangster ect ect dont bang so ..they lil homie aint doin it like they did

K9F8
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Naples

Unread post by K9F8 » February 16th, 2019, 5:32 pm

What's the status on the 116 Avalons ?