710 Freeway exit in Lynwood

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

710 Freeway exit in Lynwood

Unread post by Beef » February 11th, 2006, 6:46 pm

When you are the freeway going to long beach(710) and pass that BIG south gate sign and then you get to the compton exit...who holds down that area closest to the exit?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 11th, 2006, 6:59 pm

going north or south?

And which "compton exit" because there are a couple

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 11th, 2006, 7:22 pm

i cant remember the exit...but its going"toward" long beach so i guess it would be heading south...I just remember a compton exit, and there were a lot of tags on the back of some building bordering right up against the freeway, again it was about 3 years ago...It was the first compton exit though.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 18th, 2006, 7:13 pm

i know someone at leat might have an idea, just maybe tell me what hoods are closest to the 710 freeway?
peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2006, 8:18 pm

THE EXIT NEXT SOUTH GATE ON KING BLVD IS A LYNWOOD EXIT ITS WALNUTT BLOCC CRIPS OR AM I CRAZY and what lv runs that area ????...
than its 105 intersection than its the cranz ...one side is cvs the otha is cv pobre than blacks around that area are piruz its between lime hood and cap's hood too ,but cap's are more on the apartments on carlin and hang more on atantic and carlin than there ,next to freeway exit looks more mexican its the ''santos'' area on the left and pobre to the right ...i may wrong

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2006, 8:22 pm

i very very rarely hit the cranz while in cpt and when i do i dont hang ...i pass

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 19th, 2006, 7:35 am

would that area be considered east or west cpt?(bordering up againgst the 710)
thanks

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 19th, 2006, 9:34 am

thats the east side. the west side is everything past willowbrook

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 19th, 2006, 9:47 pm

Kind of off topic, but isnt the east side a little bit more run down then the west side...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 20th, 2006, 12:36 pm

[quote="Tank"]Kind of off topic, but isnt the east side a little bit more run down then the west side...[/quote]

actually the east side wasnt a guetto back in the days...when crippin was a grandee thang ,the area next to watts down to cpt station was were the action was back than , and tthe og's ,they even seperated that area with sets claimin east and west, thats why some hoods in that area are considered west but claim east ,cause bangin in compton came from watts and the east side crippin was a tana thang thats why the south aint eastin',u had more white people on the east side i remember i had caucasian neighbors in compton east side south in the 80's ...most of them moved during that time when the south east became the crip meca ...but now its all guetto but back then north central and most west cpt and most atf was ''blacker'' than any hood east of long beach

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 20th, 2006, 4:25 pm

hey casper what side of cpt borders watts?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 20th, 2006, 9:55 pm

[quote="Tank"]hey casper what side of cpt borders watts?[/quote]from mona to carver its north west

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 21st, 2006, 10:20 am

Tank wrote:Kind of off topic, but isnt the east side a little bit more run down then the west side...
yep, nhcc/kpcc/dhcc are east side also but they not near sbcc, they really on the south side/southeast side of compton but its more run down than the west side

angfsgv
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendora

Re:

Unread post by angfsgv » September 8th, 2017, 3:33 pm

Beef wrote:i cant remember the exit...but its going"toward" long beach so i guess it would be heading south...I just remember a compton exit, and there were a lot of tags on the back of some building bordering right up against the freeway, again it was about 3 years ago...It was the first compton exit though.
The first Compton exit is Rosecrans. The Cross Atlantic Piru is between the 710, Atlantic, Clark, and Rosecrans.