Harlem 30s

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cstyle » November 9th, 2006, 7:20 am

Nah there right, Harlem dirties is fading out. Im C-Style from Denker 30s but i been away in prison for fukin 6 1/3 years and i just got out and found that most of the homies turned west 37th so thats the clique i joined up with now, denker park is dieing out because mad homies are turning 37th street, its like everyone from 35th and denker are going down to 37th and merging with them and its stupid because its making our territory mad tight and the thing that made us big was that we were mad deep and had little sub sub sets all over the place and no one ever dared to slip in 30s hood.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 9th, 2006, 6:41 pm

cstyle wrote:Nah there right, Harlem dirties
Harlem dirties????????? That Dirt gang huh?

cstyle wrote:Im C-Style from Denker 30s
Denker Park right?? Denker 30's....? Never heard a crafty say it like that before?
cstyle wrote:away in prison for #%@& 6 1/3 years and i just got out
Oh okay homie
cstyle wrote:Denker park is dieing out because mad homies are turning 37th street
Mad homies.......... :?: You was in prison in New York?

cstyle wrote:Its like everyone from 35th and denker are going down to 37th and merging with them and its stupid because its making our territory mad tight and the thing that made us big was that we were mad deep and had little sub sub sets all over the place and no one ever dared to slip in 30s hood.
:?: :?:

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » November 9th, 2006, 7:04 pm

That nigga said "6 1/3" years....

Never heard that one....

Nah but for real though didn't know that the Parks was dieing out like that...

Always considered Denker Park to be the Heart of Harlem....

cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cstyle » November 9th, 2006, 7:06 pm

Coup wrote:
cstyle wrote:Nah there right, Harlem dirties
Harlem dirties????????? That Dirt gang huh?

cstyle wrote:Im C-Style from Denker 30s
Denker Park right?? Denker 30's....? Never heard a crafty say it like that before?
cstyle wrote:away in prison for #%@& 6 1/3 years and i just got out
Oh okay homie
cstyle wrote:Denker park is dieing out because mad homies are turning 37th street
Mad homies.......... :?: You was in prison in New York?

cstyle wrote:Its like everyone from 35th and denker are going down to 37th and merging with them and its stupid because its making our territory mad tight and the thing that made us big was that we were mad deep and had little sub sub sets all over the place and no one ever dared to slip in 30s hood.
:?: :?:
Where the fuck are you from? u never heard harlem dirties? mostly denker park says it like that because of the D.

denker 30s = denker park.

whats wrong with mad homies?? its something i picked up while doing time in CSP. If you have ever been there you'll see everyone saying that. Even some guards.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 9th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Young Nile wrote:That nigga said "6 1/3" years....

Never heard that one....

LOL....6 1/3.... :D This shit is hilarious....

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 9th, 2006, 7:14 pm

cstyle wrote:Where the fu-- are you from? u never heard harlem dirties? mostly denker park says it like that because of the D.

denker 30s = denker park.

whats wrong with mad homies?? its something i picked up while doing time in CSP. If you have ever been there you'll see everyone saying that. Even some guards.
I am from LA.

Dirt gang,that's what I heard..yeah, turn that old ass diss around...I heard that.

Denker 30's....never heard it like that...maybe I am old.

Mad homies........hmmmm...naw homie...I am just confused. Don't know nobody from the dirt that talk like that...mad homies...mad bitches...all new to me.

cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cstyle » November 9th, 2006, 7:34 pm

Coup wrote:
Young Nile wrote:That nigga said "6 1/3" years....

Never heard that one....

LOL....6 1/3.... :D This shit is hilarious....
How is that funny? I got put away for possesion of a fire arm and stalking

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » November 10th, 2006, 12:15 am

LMAO.....

You killen me Loc....

They call you CStyles from Harlem...?

cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cstyle » November 10th, 2006, 9:00 pm

Yeah im C-Style from the rollin 30s - from the 37s.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 11th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Young Nile wrote:
LMAO.....

You killen me Loc....

They call you CStyles from Harlem...?
lol.....who were you stalkin?

cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cstyle » November 11th, 2006, 4:45 pm

A faggot named Deal AKA Big Deal from Fruit town. Nigga shot me above the heart and the bullet slipped in. But that shit was like 8 years ago.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » November 12th, 2006, 12:23 am

^lol

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » November 12th, 2006, 3:03 am

youngwun wrote:Please niggas, 90% of everything spit on this board is what we've all HEARD, including yourselves. No one sees everything. You go by what the homies tell you. And on top of that, it's pretty sad that you attacking P0rk cause he HEARD a rumour and went to seek out wether or not it was true. I doubt most people even read whole posts. They just get halfway through, ignore key factors/words and rip on niggaz cause they killin time "putting marks in they place".

Let's all keep it clean.
didnt even know this discussion was on.

But id agree.

Alot is hearsay. heck the streets is heresay period. niggas always speaking on who they think rolled through. niggas never know for sure.

Only crap i can say is fact, is the past stuff i experienced and saw with my own eyes.

Info on cats getting shot, dope sales gone bad, all that crap has to be heresay. because if any1 in here was involved in a drug deal gone bad, or drive by, and found time to log on to the net and share it with Streetgangs, is probably in jail as we speak, or in the graveyards because his homies put a bulltet in his brain.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » November 12th, 2006, 3:09 am

cstyle wrote:A faggot named Deal AKA Big Deal from Fruit town. Nigga shot me above the heart and the bullet slipped in. But that shit was like 8 years ago.
LMAO.

this crap is very entertaining.

Damn nigga, you should write a book.

You stalk a nigga, for shooting you in the chest? LMAO.

They should make an HBO special on yo crazy a$$.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 12th, 2006, 6:00 am

lol im still laughin at that shit, stalkin eh? you sure you werent stalkin him for somethin else?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 13th, 2006, 3:13 am

lol yall some fools

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 13th, 2006, 3:17 am

cstyle wrote:A faggot named Deal AKA Big Deal from Fruit town. Nigga shot me above the heart and the bullet slipped in. But that shit was like 8 years ago.

LOOOOOOL!!!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 13th, 2006, 4:22 pm

All bs aside, maybe Cstyle got some insight on this 30's / 18ST beef Terren was talking about.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 13th, 2006, 4:27 pm

youngwun wrote:All bs aside, maybe Cstyle got some insight on this 30's / 18ST beef Terren was talking about.
What beef? Ain't no 18's in Harlem hood beefin...18 got to much to think about....J's and GGC is givin them the blues right now.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 13th, 2006, 8:19 pm

"VOID"? "oldguy"?

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » November 13th, 2006, 11:58 pm

Coup wrote:
youngwun wrote:All bs aside, maybe Cstyle got some insight on this 30's / 18ST beef Terren was talking about.
What beef? Ain't no 18's in Harlem hood beefin...18 got to much to think about....J's and GGC is givin them the blues right now.
its a beef. Not taking anything from the Jungles and GG.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » November 14th, 2006, 12:00 am

yea, I guess i put my topic in the wrong forum.

hopefully he can answer that here.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 14th, 2006, 2:05 am

'X' wrote:"VOID"? "oldguy"?
Do you mean coup = old guy?

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 14th, 2006, 11:44 am

T.K wrote:
'X' wrote:"VOID"? "oldguy"?
Do you mean coup = old guy?
What is up with yall and this old guy/Void dude...I am not him he is not me. I take it he was on here sweatin yall, that is not my thing.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 14th, 2006, 11:50 am

terren2000 wrote:
Coup wrote:
Homie...the only 18's in Harlem hood are over there on Jeff near the Harold and Bells down west to Shaw. It is like maybe 12 of them. They don't do shit but write on the walls every now and then....nothing else.

To my knowledge.....Harlem hasn't liked 18 since they had their King Blvd click back in the day. They are gone now and pretty much scattered through 40's and Hoova hood. 30's 40's and all damus in the area have no love for 18, but their ain't now war between 18's and Harlem.

If the Smiley Drive 18's want that, then I am sure Harlem will give it to them. Harpy's and DFS.......different story.

cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cstyle » November 14th, 2006, 1:40 pm

There arent just like 12 18 streets around. go by Martin Luther Park and youll see plenty hanging out, go to Vermont and Jefferson you'll see a few 18 street kickin it. and go to w 35 street and cimarron street i think youll see atleast 20 of them niggas outside on top of cars writing shit all over the walls. The only problems i can think of with them is when some of them just start writing up on the walls next to our shit and start there usual shit they do when they see some girls walkin around because some of them are family to some 30s. There were fist fights between some individuals but i cant seem to remember any 30s vs. 18 st beef. it never got that big, usually its a small fight between some 18s and 30s but thats it. And im not trying to promote my hood or anything but i dont think the 18 streets in Harlem really wanna fuck with us because there completely outnumbered and a lot of niggas here know where many of them live around here, so unless there willing to get fucked i dont think theyll start too many problems besides the usual shit they do.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 14th, 2006, 3:00 pm

cstyle wrote:There arent just like 12 18 streets around. go by Martin Luther Park and youll see plenty hanging out, go to Vermont and Jefferson you'll see a few 18 street kickin it. and go to w 35 street and cimarron street i think youll see atleast 20 of them niggas outside on top of cars writing shit all over the walls. The only problems i can think of with them is when some of them just start writing up on the walls next to our shit and start there usual shit they do when they see some girls walkin around because some of them are family to some 30s. There were fist fights between some individuals but i cant seem to remember any 30s vs. 18 st beef. it never got that big, usually its a small fight between some 18s and 30s but thats it. And im not trying to promote my hood or anything but i dont think the 18 streets in Harlem really wanna fu-- with us because there completely outnumbered and a lot of niggas here know where many of them live around here, so unless there willing to get #%@& i dont think theyll start too many problems besides the usual shit they do.
18 str? Or ATC13? Maybe I will hit those blocks you talking about, but over on Vermont and King...a few ATC homie. Struck up all on the Yoshinora and walls by the gas station....Cimmaron and 35th???

There ain't that many 18's in the 30's.....not like you talkin..but cstyle homie...YOU ARE the EXPERT..

cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cstyle » November 14th, 2006, 3:39 pm

Not that many 18s? Theres plenty of 18s around. Not too deep but theres still plenty around. As for ATC i think there are more on Denker and king. Definately more 18s then ATC 13. Theres some ATC graffitti on Lexington.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » November 14th, 2006, 7:08 pm

I aint never herd of 18's being deep in Harlem Hood....How can they? HPS and ATC is the local Mexican Gangs in that area and they both thick in that area especially HPS and have been for decades....

The only 18's I know that is in that area (well not really anymore) is the ones that was on vermont and King. King Blvd's. As for Smiley Drive/Alsace Ave's they are miles away.

But as far as who did what to who on what day... Man I'm sure yall can get more credible information from somebody on the streets then on these forums... Cuz this aint the place....

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 14th, 2006, 7:20 pm

I aint never herd of 18's being deep in Harlem Hood....How can they? HPS and ATC is the local Mexican Gangs in that area and they both thick in that area especially HPS and have been for decades....
That's what I am sayin....
As for Smiley Drive/Alsace Ave's they are miles away.
GGC & J's hood....that's where they at and active
Definately more 18s then ATC 13. Theres some ATC graffitti on Lexington.
Man...where? I told you, 18 over by the ave's....going towards Shaw, up around the old tracks between the tracks and Jeff...nowhere near the Park or 39's. But you from 37 and know better then me.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 14th, 2006, 7:22 pm

Young Nile wrote:

But as far as who did what to who on what day... Man I'm sure yall can get more credible information from somebody on the streets then on these forums... because this aint the place....
Exaaactly, but alot of these sure do try though...I'm sure bruthas who know the real sit and read alot of this in amazement. :arrow:

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » November 15th, 2006, 4:25 am

Coup wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
Coup wrote:
Homie...the only 18's in Harlem hood are over there on Jeff near the Harold and Bells down west to Shaw. It is like maybe 12 of them. They don't do shit but write on the walls every now and then....nothing else.

To my knowledge.....Harlem hasn't liked 18 since they had their King Blvd click back in the day. They are gone now and pretty much scattered through 40's and Hoova hood. 30's 40's and all damus in the area have no love for 18, but their ain't now war between 18's and Harlem.

If the Smiley Drive 18's want that, then I am sure Harlem will give it to them. Harpy's and DFS.......different story.
No offense bro. Your opinion seems bias, just in the words you used to respond. Like a brother not wanting to admit he got knock out by a Mexican.

Geargang? please, if 18st is getting problems by geargang, then hell sells smoothies.

i swear. Negroes can be some prideful people. niggas hate admittin to gettin heat from mexicans.