what's the real reason why Bloods and Crips don't get along

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » December 19th, 2007, 4:22 am

the real reason is the same reason ANY gang fight.......that many angry peeps all just a hood away cant seem to live in the same general area..................just like us chicanos......say there is a big party at a stadium and all chicanos are invited.........they would be grouping up and there aint no way they would get along once they get inside....they probably would be fighting outside...........and it dont take much to ignite something
and im sure blacks are the same way

luckyleaf3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by luckyleaf3 » December 19th, 2007, 3:18 pm

[font=Georgia]That aint the only reason Cuzz its like the reason why dey fight is Cuz when Crips was formed they was kill ppl n shyt n ppl got sicc of it so then they started to form a group aka the.....ploods n shyt progressed thats why they fight but no adays iz jus like ova territory n shyt sometimes its stupid real talk though ha daz why.[/font]

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » December 19th, 2007, 8:49 pm

i guess what i'm saying is that they been fighting so long they dont know how NOT to fight.................we do the same schit....it happens

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 19th, 2007, 9:09 pm

nigguh if u wana kno itz on the website lol...
therez otha rumorz how it started buh doesnt matta
they fight mostly bckuz territory nd ignorant nigguhz..

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by d-train » December 22nd, 2007, 4:53 am

andrew wrote:i guess what i'm saying is that they been fighting so long they dont know how NOT to fight.................we do the same schit....it happens
Aye man ya'll need an award for poster of the week or something

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 18th, 2008, 2:04 pm

yeah u got alot of people on these site that dont live in these areas trying to explain to everybody how an area is that they never lived in, and trying to explain to us about gangs that they are not and never been in and it makes no sense every gang operates different from block to block , city to city and state to state, most of the gangs on the east coast have no affiliation with gangs in the west so the foundation is going to be different, but alot of these dudes form thier own set of C&B and try to apply codes and ethics from gangs in other areas THE only gangs i call fake are the ones who LIE about who they affilated with, for real though RAP WAS STARTED IN THE EAST COAST BUT LOOK HOW EVERYONE TOOK IT AND APPIED THIER OWN CULTURE AND RULES TO IT DOES NOT MEAN ITS FAKE, BUT IF U CLAIMING SOME CALI DUDE CAME TO YOUR NEIGHBOR HOOD AND STARTED IT THEN U FAKE.

IF U THINK THESE DUES ARE FAKE GO TO THIER AREA AND SEE IF U WHAT TYPE OF CONDITION YOU LEAVE IN!

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 18th, 2008, 2:14 pm

yeah u got alot of people on these site that dont live in these areas trying to explain to everybody how an area is that they never lived in, and trying to explain to us about gangs that they are not and never been in and it makes no sense every gang operates different from block to block , city to city and state to state, most of the gangs on the east coast have no affiliation with gangs in the west so the foundation is going to be different, but alot of these dudes form thier own set of C&B and try to apply codes and ethics from gangs in other areas THE only gangs i call fake are the ones who LIE about who they affilated with, for real though RAP WAS STARTED IN THE EAST COAST BUT LOOK HOW EVERYONE TOOK IT AND APPIED THIER OWN CULTURE AND RULES TO IT DOES NOT MEAN ITS FAKE, BUT IF U CLAIMING SOME CALI DUDE CAME TO YOUR NEIGHBOR HOOD AND STARTED IT THEN U FAKE.

IF U THINK THESE DUES ARE FAKE GO TO THIER AREA AND SEE IF U WHAT TYPE OF CONDITION YOU LEAVE IN!

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by NorthPhilly » February 22nd, 2008, 2:44 pm

Dude is a straight up pussy fake bangin on the internet.
Busta to the 10th degree

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Re: the reason bloods and Crips don't get along

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 7:25 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
RudeBoy5 wrote:I'm one of the realest niggaz u gone find reppin that B set on the east koast we beefin 4 nothing just listen to this and feel my realness wat Bolor is the amerikan flag red,white,Flue. Wat two bolors did us as black people khoose red and blue wats left white think about it we killin each other. That's real nigga shit
This nigga said flue I thought that was a STL thing do they be sayin dead fo red bitch asss crips...
trust me the diss flue did not start in stl ya heard me "DURRRRTY"

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 8th, 2008, 7:46 pm

atm//TONE wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
RudeBoy5 wrote:I'm one of the realest niggaz u gone find reppin that B set on the east koast we beefin 4 nothing just listen to this and feel my realness wat Bolor is the amerikan flag red,white,Flue. Wat two bolors did us as black people khoose red and blue wats left white think about it we killin each other. That's real nigga shit
This nigga said flue I thought that was a STL thing do they be sayin dead fo red bitch asss crips...
trust me the diss flue did not start in stl ya heard me "DURRRRTY"

haha..ol new ass nigga..that shit is played out....nigga got me wastin postin space and shit....

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 8:08 pm

ohh mah bad you musta d/l bloods and crips and had that shit on heavy rotation thass good tho do yo research patnah

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 8th, 2008, 8:13 pm

atm//TONE wrote:ohh mah bad you musta d/l bloods and crips and had that shit on heavy rotation thass good tho do yo research patnah

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=37424&start=80

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Re: what's the real reason why Bloods and Crips don't get along

Unread post by NorthPhilly » October 3rd, 2008, 11:00 am

RudeBoy5 is a str8 bitch ass nigga. How you gonna try to validate your cause by quoting Jim Jones?! That nigga dont even get respect in his own city, not even in his own hood! He ain't no fuckin Capo of shit, cant even hold his own rap crew together. That nigga ain't bangin, and neither are you.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 3rd, 2008, 8:29 pm

man that dude got that speech out of gang tapes.....niggaz shudnt trip 90% of yall don even stay in no hood or no project....n don kno shit bout beef....documentary based only

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » November 24th, 2009, 2:46 pm

all yall niggaz str8 Busters except my STL homie, listen up niggaz I'm not white for the Bitch ass nigga that said that shit bitch all yall niggaz that was ckarrin shit yall niggaz fake yall dumb asses must not have understood wat that fu-- I was tryin to say and for the nigga that wants to know where i got the shit from its from the movie "Gang Tapes" I was sayin us blaCK people as a race dumb ass khoose red and flue white people are left dumb ass we killin eakh other fuckin dummy I know how the beef started I know all my history Bitch any question you need to know my shit ill answer it nigga do you know you talkin to a 3 star general under the PIRU set on the eastkoast fu-- westside forreal yall niggaz say we fake beckause yall started this gang shit over there but nigga don't u know that startin some shit like that is gone spread every where just off of niggaz from the west koast komin here to the east and for the nigga that think I'm from ny bitch nigga no I'm str8 out of BAD NEWZ,VA and if you don't think shit real down here ask the number one motherfucker from the eastkoast yall respect JIM JONES himself he been down here his on words was "yall nigga ride that five like it was started over here yall niggaz get down and that's no fakin harlem respect yall VA niggaz yall niggaz got yall G Kodes str8 and remember no Blood is better than the next ever Blood function is to keep bangin" so the nigga that got CAPO status on east and west said that nigga wat the fu-- makes you think we aint trill if I kould see yall niggaz man it would b a rap but yall niggaz is toy soilders still takin orders trynna build your rank up bitch nigga all my soilders is ready for whatever and I got no problem ridin on any nigga even tho my followin days been over but now that I said this shit yall niggaz funny I just got my laugh for today yall niggaz don't even know who yall fuckin with nigga I'm 200,000 strong in just VA don't play with niggaz yall don't know homie but to all my niggaz behind the g wall keep that 5 poppin yall know who i am BLOODY E

omfg you should go somewhere high with a rope tie it to your neck and jump that star swhit its to cry about you aint a piru ya'll copycats jim jones nigga nobody respects rappersd that bang colors while they millionares and shit you niggaz is what make niggaz worldwide embarresed for being a nigger and yes some bloods are bettetr than the next cause the next are mostly fake you ain't in the county so stiop thaty yall make yourself look stupid

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » November 24th, 2009, 3:00 pm

i call fake are the ones who LIE about who they affilated with

i don't give a fuck about what you call fake its simple you take a lifestyle you dont know shit about you extra yourself out with gimmick and shit you bring death to your youth and community and you start beefing over a color that has nothing to do with yall in the first place in cali they started bangin on eachother for a reason before they went on being bloods they was attacked by the crips before being bloods yall choose a area choose a name and start bangin while sometimes your enemies life miles away with set of 3000 niggaz and shit with no enemies in set saying ck bk and never seen a blood or crip in the area that BS in cali the lives block away not miles they have to do it have to yall choose to that what make yall look pathetic man it's ridicules i left that shit moved out the country cause that shit only bring death i got enougt time to be death im tryin to life right now nigga be runnin away and yall be runnin towards i hope yall niggaz wake up and to that nigga who said jimjones no nigga i mean no nigga from outside california who claims a l.a gang is in my eye authentic you should stick to your own B hahahah jim jones in my old hood is on sight killin

BL114DYNICCKLES
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Fucck U

Unread post by BL114DYNICCKLES » May 27th, 2010, 11:20 am

U GOT THAT FROM GANG TAPES U FAKE UBN DICK RIDA LMAO

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 3rd, 2010, 9:55 pm

I heard new york niggaz is movin on to they next gang/gangster fad... ent. gangs or some gay shit.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » June 4th, 2010, 10:39 am

the real bloods and crips r in los angeles. fuck new york fuckin tryin to copy the westcoast lifestyle and dats sum poser ass bitches

ducc2
If in the United States: Delaware
What city do you live in now?: Washington

Re: what's the real reason why Bloods and Crips don't get al

Unread post by ducc2 » May 13th, 2011, 6:39 pm

RudeBoy5 wrote:What's the real reason why Bloods and Crips don't get along :?:
First off you have to understand that black gangs/crews have occupied Los Angeles since the 1940's. The Baby Avenues/Cribs/Crips didn't start making noise until the late 60's, early 70's. True, Raymond Washington's group Baby Avenues/Crips did go from neighborhood to neighborhood recruiting members and even forcing some neighborhoods controlled by smaller cliques to represent Crips. At the same time their were other established groups in Los Angeles that were strong enough to withstand this Crip monopoly. Group such as Terry Goudeau's L.A. Brims already had a large number of members and no desire to conform their identity into Raymond Washington's vision. Bobby Lavender's Bishop Pueblos were another group that refused to adopt the crips moniker. The attitude of the early Crips seemed to had been "Either you're with us or against us". So naturally, groups that resisted the Crips became their enemies. Soon, these neighborhood groups became anti-crip and the bloods evolved.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 20th, 2011, 9:15 am

ducc2 wrote:
RudeBoy5 wrote:What's the real reason why Bloods and Crips don't get along :?:
First off you have to understand that black gangs/crews have occupied Los Angeles since the 1940's. The Baby Avenues/Cribs/Crips didn't start making noise until the late 60's, early 70's. True, Raymond Washington's group Baby Avenues/Crips did go from neighborhood to neighborhood recruiting members and even forcing some neighborhoods controlled by smaller cliques to represent Crips. At the same time their were other established groups in Los Angeles that were strong enough to withstand this Crip monopoly. Group such as Terry Goudeau's L.A. Brims already had a large number of members and no desire to conform their identity into Raymond Washington's vision. Bobby Lavender's Bishop Pueblos were another group that refused to adopt the crips moniker. The attitude of the early Crips seemed to had been "Either you're with us or against us". So naturally, groups that resisted the Crips became their enemies. Soon, these neighborhood groups became anti-crip and the bloods evolved.
wow, u really know ur stuff....... didnt tookie start the crips or was it raymond?

SisterBrim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angles

Unread post by SisterBrim » May 13th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Let me see if I can interject some thoughts on the question: Be4 Lil Country was killed, a Brim had been shot and had to wear a colon ostymy bag, I can't remember his name but his face is still in my mind. 9he was dark skinned, 16 or 17 & tall) I was 13 at the time and I remember we had heard some Crips came to a party between Vermont and Normadie somewhere in the 60's& 50's and started shooting and this Brim got shot. I remember thinking he was going to die because he had to wear this bag just to shit out of because I never heard of anyone shitting in a bag. He came by Lil Country's moms house off of 58th & Menlo Ave and showed Lil Country the bag and Lil Country told me he could smell the shit. I just smiled. although I used to see this guy hanging around Brims that lived off of Gage Ave after he got shot I no longer saw him anymore. I think he had enough and just faded away into the sunset. Wise decision. After this, fist fighting started, then more drive-bys. Crips started coming in Brim territory and Brims was beginning to meet more and more at the park (Harvard) but be4 they went to the park, Lil Country would hook up with his favorite boys (he called them henchmens) Doty, Peanut, Coonie, Curly, Twin, Earl, Punkin and they would stop on 62nd between Vermont and Budlong, then stop at a few more spots on 62 to check on other Brims, then on to Gage ave where more Brims hung out at then on to the park where they would meet. Lil Country sometimes took me and I had bet not say one darn word to anyone r looking at any male Brim to long or that would be a ass kicking or me. lol (I can laugh now) The Brims was trying to come up with a stragety to combat the Crips when in June we had our first Brim to die by gun fire by the Crips. Although things had already jumped off when that 1st Brim had a bag on him and a few fights with Crips here and there it wasn't no big thing but when the guy with the bag got shot Brims became concerned. It's one thang to go head up but it's another when you pick up a gun a fire it and that's what all this mess lead to. I can say this about Lil Country and most of them Brims, them b oys didn't mind fighting with their fists and did very well. Took a ass whipping when it was adminstered and moved on but when the Crips statrted shooting the Brims had to match what was being issued out and the Crips had started messing with others gangs. Brims and Swig from the Van Ness set started having talks about banding together. Now all the other stuff maybe true but I'm only telling what I remembered because I wasn't allowed to go to everywhere, so there are a lot of things I know nothing about while Lil Country was alive. After Lil Country was killed there was a murder on 54th and Vermont where 3 Crips was killed and their Acy-duce hats were taken from them and from all that it became a full scale war. I never been to so many funerals since that time. People was dying left and right. All you have to do is get the Sentinal News paper cause they reported most of that time from 1970 starting with the Paladium incident and all. I even remembered when this Crip killed a white couple or just one of them at Bob's Big Boy but date is fuzzy in my mind. I believe all this lead up to the Brims and Crips war. I never heard of Crips until The Paladium incident but I didn't think it would effect me but it did.